• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSmash Results - ZEROOO!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Thanks Raptor. Is he gonna be at Apex?

Edit: Talked to Devin, Raptor. He's gonna give it to you to give to me at Apex.

:018:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
NA so free!

Zero, you and your matches were amazing. Thank you for being so good, and so respectful. Don't change! The NA scene needs an injection of good sportsmanship more than anything.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Guys this is a serious problem that needs to be stopped. Stealing is wrong and pathetic when it's something like a pool noodle. I'd imagine its just some guy trying to impress his friends cause it's funny to take a pool noodle. What you don't know is that minty's pool noodle was actually passed down from numerous generations. It actually used to belong to his great great great grandfather and his dad passed it down to him just a week ago and now it's gone. I left the pool noodle behind the stream setup. If anyone knows the where abouts of Minty's pool noodle please contact me at Raptor@live.com or call 911. ****s.

:phone:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I'm still speechless. Best weekend of my life.

I didn't have confidence in myself going into this matches. I came with the mentality to learn and improve for APEX 2013. I essentially accepted the fact that I could lose to these incredibly good players, but still tried my heart out and never gave up and hoped for the best. And I somehow won. I'm just speechless.

Shoutouts to everyone for being awesome, shoutouts to everyone I played, especially Mew2King for giving me a big headache after playing him (My brain just melted after that set. Too much) and shoutouts to Keitaro and Co. for hosting an awesome tournament, and also to ClashTournaments(.com) for providing such a professional stream and commentators (Shoutouts to Coontail, Keitaro, Bloodcross and EE!).

And finally, but not least! Shoutouts to all the new players who came in to compete yesterday. You guys make the scene bigger, diverse, and fresh. Thank you very much for coming, and hopefully I see you guys at another tournament, such as APEX 2013. I hope you guys had fun, and that my advice was of help (hopefully you guys understood my english). I apologize for not playing one of you guys, I just had to play for tournament in that moment. I'm just sorry we couldn't play earlier :(

Videos! http://smash4u.net/media/playlist/xsmash-ssbb.3/

Zerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo<333333333333333333333333333

You did diserve this tourney win so much hard!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Really glad I decided to come to this. I'll do shoutouts when I'm back in MI tomorrow morning :)

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I'm still speechless. Best weekend of my life.

And finally, but not least! Shoutouts to all the new players who came in to compete yesterday. You guys make the scene bigger, diverse, and fresh. Thank you very much for coming, and hopefully I see you guys at another tournament, such as APEX 2013. I hope you guys had fun, and that my advice was of help (hopefully you guys understood my english). I apologize for not playing one of you guys, I just had to play for tournament in that moment. I'm just sorry we couldn't play earlier :(

Videos! http://smash4u.net/media/playlist/xsmash-ssbb.3/
We had an absolutely incredible time. You are way overly concerned about your english :awesome:. We understood you perfectly fine and your advice helped a lot. Thanks for going out of your way to play and critique us. I'm not sure if we will see you again at a tournament till possibly next year around this time though :(. 4 members from my group of 5 who went will be back in high school classes/college by or before January 7th or we'd probably be coming into NJ for the tournament on the 6th. PSU has its shortest winter break this year in the entire college's history from what I've heard which limits me and another friend immensely :mad:. Apex is the same problem, college comes before brawl.

We won't be leaving the community anytime soon though. You and pretty much everyone else there were to nice and it was just so much fun and such a learning experience. Plus the pressure of several matches was on a different caliber from anything I've experienced in brawl. We'll probably end up going to several tournaments over summer, but by then you'll presumably be back in your own school in Chile. Whenever it is we finally do see you again, I'm sure my one friend will still want his chance at advice haha. Lastly, best of luck in future tournaments (especially APEX) and congrats on your win.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Zero's style is among one of the most unique and refreshing I've seen in a while, and that's a heavy claim given his character of choice. That precision is something fierce too. I'm interested to see him match up against ESAM or perhaps a rematch vs Ally.

Apex is going to be an interesting show...let's not forget we have the likes of Mikeneko, Rain, Otori, the European Marths, most if not all of our country's household big names. Good lord lol.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
and Kakera and 9B and Abadango and more Japan and a lot of people from other countries like Peru and Mexico lol.
Brawl is taking over the world!

JTsm

Smash Master
Zinoto is the most free diddy I know.

Got lucky in dubs was all.

:denzel:
good **** Zino

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Raptor - Doubles was fun. Looking forward to teaming again sometime : D
Enix - Had tons of fun at this lol. Still need more sponsors though.
Pane - ggs, was fun talking. Also get salted by my misfire snipe :troll:
Lord Xavier - ggs, nice link
Will - ggs, good seeing you again. We didn't get to play friendlies though : (
D3k - ggs, good seeing you again. Sorry I forgot who you were from uprise xD
Zero - Awesome job winning the tourney. You're gonna do some damage at apex.
Phoenix Lord - Good seeing you again
Biddy - Good seeing you, we should have tried to get some friendlies in : (
Apple - Good seeing you, we should have tried to get some friendlies in : (
Bluez - ggs, thanks for the help
Keitaro - ggs
RJ - Finally got my Seahorses yeeeeeeeeee
Seagull - We didn't get to yugiohz D:
EE - Y u no yugiohz? D:
Viva - Weow kid learn how to be as good as Connor's :058:
Minty - Nice pool noodle lol
Alex Strife - Thanks a ton for the talk. It really helped me out and made me feel better. Just let me know if you're ever up for talking or w/e.

Also as much as I hate to say this, I never went Luigi in singles so I should have Diddy next to my name instead : (

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Zinoto I saw some of your dubs. Great job! I loved your followups and punishes. Yer team-spacing in general was great! It is obvious you were looking at all 4 characters on the screen and doing your best to support nairo. ;)

And good stuff Zero! Dat Wifi training! lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ Agreed, good **** on the teams coverage Zinoto. I like how the commentators worded the matches - "Nairo's ripping through the other team like a hot knife through butter and Zinoto is the guy in the background getting those key hits when he needs to"; paraphrased but yeah. Not a bad showing at all bro, don't sweat the singles or the Dabuz set at all, you're more than capable of figuring out what you need to work on for next time.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
First I would just like to thank Keitaro so much for housing/hosting this. I really love you guys scene, not once did I feel out of place or unwelcome. I will definitely be back out here :).

Shoutouts

1: CT Zero ($270.00) :metaknight: - ZERO!!!!!!! Felicidades! Estas un jugador fantastico y estas muy humilde y amable. Por favor no cambia! Cuando vamos a APEX, quieres jugar el MM? Despues de mirarte esta fin de semana, tengo miedo xD. Un dia, quiero que visite Chile (o un pais Latino Americano) y continuare a estudiar espanol. Gracias por su ayuda tambien. Hasta luego ;).
2: CT Mew2King ($150.00) :metaknight: - You are a fantastic player. Next time, I will make it to you and we will duke it out! >:|
3: Nairo ($90.00) :metaknight: - Thank you so much for teaming with me. I feel as if I learned a lot from this event and understand doubles a lot more. I'm happy I could help you continue your doubles streak and help you prepare for APEX. You are an amazing player and I'll be rooting for you at APEX. Anytime you wanna play wifi just hit me up ;)
4: Apex | Vinnie ($60.00) :popo: - I'm so sad we didn't get to play. You are one of the players I love to watch on stream. Your technical skill with :popo: is out of this world. Good luck next weekend ;)
5: Dabuz ($30.00) :olimar: - The difference in our skill was clear as day this weekend. You have an amazing defense that makes your character seem untouchable. I can't wait to play you again; however, you best practice up. I'm coming to take you out son :cool:
5: Fatal ($30.00) :snake: - I love watching you play as well. You're reads off of tech chases are godly, next time we should friendly so you can give me advice ^_^.
7: Nakat :popo: :metaknight: - You are absolutely one of my favorite players in the community. You are extremely methodical and well-versed in so many characters. That coupled with the fact that you such a nice person make you a well-valued member of the community. Thanks so much for helping me evolve my gameplay this weekend. Keep holding it down in NJ man, I'll be rooting for you at Uprise too.
7: False :snake: :wario: :metaknight: - You may be the nicest person in the smash community I have ever met. Your :warioc: is fantastic as well, next time mind giving me some doubles lessons with him? Keep holding it down.
9: Kingtoon :toonlink: :ness2: - We gotta play sometime. You've slayed close to all my :diddy: brethren, I shall avenge them :cool:
9: Atomsk :dedede: :metaknight: - Great set! I'm looking forward to a rematch with you as well. You're really smart and picked up on my bad habits faster than I realized that I even had them lol. Until next time :).
9: Jbandrew :metaknight: :popo: :dedede: - You had me laughing the whole day lmao. It was nice getting to meet you in person and you have such a killer :dedede: and :luigi2:. Hopefully I'll see you at APEX.
9: Salem :zerosuitsamus: - Every time I watch you play I just want to switch mains lol. Nice finally getting to have a conversation with you. You're a really cool guy and have a chill personality. Still, since you didn't go :ganondorf: on stream, it didn't happen :awesome:.
13: SeagullJoe :wolf: - One of these days we'll get to play lmao. Keep it up man, you play really smart and safe. Gotta rep that :wolf:.
13: Zinoto :diddy: - Learned a lot and met a lot of new people. Definitely come back to NY/NJ.
13: Kai :sonic: - GGs. I honestly had no idea you had a :diddy:; even more surprising how good it was. Hopefully we get to play again ^_^.
13: Will :dk2: - You're another player I love to watch play lol. You make :dk2: look so fancy, keep it up :)
17: RJ :lucario: :metaknight: - Next time I come down we should friendly. I heard good things about your :lucario:.
17: Bloodcross :metaknight: :falco: - Nice seeing you again. See you at APEX ^_^
17: Inui :metaknight: :peach: - INUI!!!!!!! Nice seeing you again man and GGs. You're a really cool person, hopefully I see you at APEX :)
17: Xzax :falco: :diddy: - Nice seeing you again, keep repping :diddy:!
17: Keitaro :metaknight: - You are such an amazing person! Thanks so much for everything. The tournament was awesome, you were an amazing host, and I'll definitely convince MI to come down full force next time. If ever you decide to come back down to the MW, allow me to repay the favor ^_^. I had an amazing time for my first time in the EC, thanks so much!
17: PinkFresh :lucas: - You are hilarious lol. Imma learn that GR though >:|.
17: Royal :snake:- Didn't get to meet you this time. Next time find me and we'll play ^_^.
17: Smurf :metaknight: - Close games against Will. I watch you on stream a lot too lol.
25: Advancie :metaknight: - Didn't get to meet, next time tho :)
25: Roller :popo: - Glad you showed up. This is the hardest local I've ever been to lmao.
25: Raptor :yoshi2: - Next time we should play :)
25: Viva :metaknight: - Didn't get to meet you either :( Next time tho.
25: Gunblade :metaknight: - Nice getting to meet you :) Keep up the commentary and stuff, you, Coontail, Keitaro, and Pierce are my favorite commentators.
25: Eazy :marth: - You're another person I always watch on stream (vs. Chibo lmao). Next time let's get some games in :).
25: CT Chibo :rob: - CHIBO!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for streaming and stuff. I finally got to be on the CT stream (something I thought would never get to happen lol). I watch just about all of the Brawl tournament streams you have and love the layout and professionalism that you exhibit. Please keep it up, you have the best stream by far!
25: Spike :falco: - GGs man. If you ever want help in that MU, PM me or something and I'll be more than happy to show you how to expose :diddy: lmao.
33: Jellybeanman :sheik: :diddy: :bowser2: - We didn't get to play at this :(. Next time make sure to find me, I'm always open for some games.
33: Lord Xavier :link2: - Nice getting to meet you Lord X. You are definitely the best :link2: I've played. Hit me up on AiB ;).
33: DoomMachine - Didn't get to meet you but if you wanna play next time, hit me up :)/
33: Adam :toonlink: - Nice TL, I think using more retreating options would help your game tremendously. Keep it up.
33: Phoenix Lord :pikachu2: - Zero was telling me how you were giving him trouble lol. Keep that :pikachu2: strong >:|
33: Biddy :metaknight: - Another person I've watched in the stream lol. Keep it up man.
33: Deven3000 :kirby2: - I wanted to play you too lol. Next time :cool:
33: DaPuff :marth: - I was so excited when I thought you were Dapuffster lol. We should still play next time regardless :).
33: Emmanuel - Didn't get to meet you. Next time ^_^
33: Thunderstorm :luigi2: - Didn't get to meet you either :(
33: Apex MCZ Enix :falco: - Or you lol >.>
33: UltimateRaven - Nice meeting you :)
33: Pane :wolf: - Nice finally getting to meet Coach Pane lol. We should friendly next time. Maybe we can get more than 1 game in lmao.
33: ScaryPixel - Didn't get to meet you :(
33: LOTT - Thanks for coming out and supporting the community :)
33: Fresh - Sup :cool:
49: Ajax - Continue to come to more of these for improvement.
49: LOVE - Didn't get to meet you :(
49: Scooper - Didn't get to meet you :(
49: Apple :popo: :metaknight:
49: Llama - Thanks for coming out to this :)
49: Death - Didn't get to meet you :(
49: Soul - Next time let's friendly :)
49: Pei - Next time :)
49: Shagg - Didn't get to meet you either :(
49: WikiWikiWoo - I love your tag lol. Next time let's play :).
49: ATARi :ness2: - Nice talking to you. Don't worry about your match with M2K lol. :ness2: + M2K = :(
49: Budda - Didn't play, find me at APEX or something :)

Shoutouts to Leap of Faith for being an amazing crew! You guys are awesome and some of the nicest people I've met. I wish you guys the best of luck in all your endeavors.

Shoutouts to Nakat's :luigi2: for them airdodge --> up-b reads :cool:

Shoutouts to Nairo for being an amazing doubles partner and fitting me in his backpack ;)

Shoutouts to Zero for his amazing play. Keep it up my Chilean brother :)

I'll definitely be back :)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Man being in the MW sucks.
Great looking tournament. Congrats Zero!

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
1: CT Zero ($270.00) :metaknight: - ZERO!!!!!!! Felicidades! Estas un jugador fantastico y estas muy humilde y amable. Por favor no cambia! Cuando vamos a APEX, quieres jugar el MM? Despues de mirarte esta fin de semana, tengo miedo xD. Un dia, quiero que visite Chile (o un pais Latino Americano) y continuare a estudiar espanol. Gracias por su ayuda tambien. Hasta luego ;).
Muchas gracias. Y, bueno! Seria genial que visites Chile, estarían acá todos muy contentos de jugar con alguien de USA.

Gracias por ganarme ese 2v1 y enseñarme a manejar mejor la presión. De verdad me ayudo en el resto del torneo. Gracias, gracias, gracias!

clowsui

Smash Legend
felicidades zero! ya veo que no tuvo que jugar contra marth pero cuando era en Chile habiamos hablado del juego por eso elijo creer que ya te ayudo xP

veo el aporte de zinoto y pienso que vaya a viajar consigo. tambien quiero mejorar mi espanol y continuar estudiando tu lengua hermosa; ademas es cierto que no me gusta viajar solo (pero a el no se O_O es posible que no quiera viajar conmigo...esto me investigo). ojala que me daran la misma bienvenida =)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
How about we go back to Englishing.

EDIT : GOOD **** ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom