• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSmash Results - ZEROOO!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That guy who spins around in a circle with hype after Zero wins is the venue owner. He's so awesome :D

Shoutouts soon!

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
1: CT Zero ($270.00) - I gave you a lot less credit than you deserve, you improved so much, and at XSmash you finally proved to me that you are definitely a national level player here in the US as well. Good job, dude.
4: Apex | Vinnie ($60.00) - I was so hyped over first stock in our set, but good stuff keeping composure and bringing it back, yo.
5: Fatal ($30.00) - Good set.
9: Salem - :ganon: -3-
13: SeagullJoe - Good set. Don't underestimate my MK!! xD
13: Zinoto - So glad you came, you are one of the humblest smashers I know, and that is a quality that I find most redeeming. Good stuff, practice with us and you will improve on an even bigger scale.
13: Will - Sorry I got up and went crazy, I honestly didn't expect to bring back 3rd game after getting gimped at 0% tbh.
17: Inui - Thanks for the advice, yo.
17: Smurf - I WAS GOING NUTS in the background when you were playing will at delfino, 3rd game. GOOD STUFF.
25: Advancie - My boy with his 1st tourney win. :DD

Osennecho

Smash Ace
My own delayed shoutouts:
Dual shoutouts:
1) Nakat+Jbandrew: I think you two were the one's I had a double money match with early on. I know I'm by far a worse player, but you two seemed to need improvement for your spacing against Marth or at least your synergy. Rushing from each side at ~reverse tipper and tipper range at once isn't a good idea. It should never be pulled off in consecutive matches. Aside from that though, I was outplayed most of each match and learned a good deal.
2) Raptor+Thunderstom: Thanks for the 3 doubles matches against me and my MK using friend. Not sure how serious you two were after your stocks totaled 3 and us at my lone one in the first match, but it should have been a refresher on brawl. If you relax, your opponent will take advantage of that and clutch it out. That aside, props to both of you for your character choice and respective skill levels. Also, Raptor, a friend said you greatly out played his TL with Puff. Wish I knew that. I would have been ecstatic to Puff ditto you (my Puff is also better then his TL, but not by the margin he described you).

Normal:
1) Zero: Thanks again for everything. I've given you a longer shoutout in a previous post.
2) Mew2King: Thanks for the friendly nearing the end of the tournament. Your play is simply amazing, I felt pressured literally the entire match and I'm still surprised I managed to take a stock. I doubt I could have come close at the beginning of the day.
3) Vinnie: That rest kill. Thanks for the doubles. Although I'm easier to read in doubles the amount you read me after the rest kill was an eye opener and I will use it to improve both my singles and doubles game by adding in more mixups and going back and learning the match ups against some of the lesser used characters.
4) False: Your both an incredibly nice and skilled player, and gave me the best chance to use Puff in any singles match when you went Ganon. I had never been outplayed by a Samus before or spiked (to death) by one either in brawl and felt to pressured to do so though. I somewhat regret it considering you didn't bother banning Frigate.
5) Zinoto: You were one of like 10 people who thought I was Dapuffster there at first. Haha sorry to disappoint. Wish we could have gotten a couple friendlies at some point.
6) Kai: Your Sonic wrecked me in doubles. Think I got about the same number of kills as you but your spacing was a several times better. First legit Sonic I've played, but I couldn't punish your Fsmashes and when I tried I kept getting hit. I'll have the spacing down before the next tournament I go to though.
7) Xzax: Whether it was because you'd just played a match against a better player, or because you knew you were a better player, your Diddy seemed off, awkward, and rushed in both of our matches. It gave way to many chances to gimp it, but I failed to punish all of them. GGs.
8) Keitaro: The tournament was awesome and you were an amazing host. Thanks for the stacked tourney. I'll be at another some point in the future and might even manage to bring 2 cars worth of people.
9) Smurf: You wrecked me with all those gimps in a friendly early on, and I'm probably lucky you SD'd or I might have been 3 stocked. I thought about that match and applied it to my recovery options and choices in later matches that day and noticed improvements. It actually let me avoid a couple gimps by M2K in a friendly later.
10) Eazy: Thanks for the Marth ditto early on. I feel like dittos help improve your own spacing so as to be more precise with tipper range whilst avoiding tipper range. It got me in a better mindset for later matches.

~Dapuf

Top Bottom