• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

BEHR

Smash Hero
Who? D:

10BEHRisaBeast

Edit- Brawl jiggs silly. o 3o;

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Behr good **** in the team matches. At the end I thought you would hit the ground first so I down b'd but you just flew into my face. I tried to DI it up but then I realized rollout had vertical knockback and just facepalm'd.

I want to be the best at something. Is it safe to say that I'm the best DK in NC?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Thanks bro it was close real close.

Dont know actually I dont see many DKs at bills. o 3o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn and I both play some DK, but I'm pretty sure that you do more beastly stuff/know more about DK than we do. So, yeah, you can NC DK (Brawl) for now.

BEHR can have Jiggz till I Jiggz ditto him.

Bean can take best Brawl Marth cuz he's amazing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why in the world did we group hug exactly? I was confused as all there lol.

Goofy sig, but I like it more than the other thing.

Vilt!! I left soo much junk at your place! Some of that stuff in the bag, and my cord to the VCR is there (which means no tourney matches posted until I get it. Sorry bros. Don't hate me!!).

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I want to be the best at something. Is it safe to say that I'm the best DK in NC?
JoeC (TheDirector) is far and away the best DK I've played. He's from NC.

Next one of these, I'm MM'ing Behr for his jiggy title.

BEHR

Smash Hero
PP- Cause we are all manly. o 3o;

yuh I saw we are going to send it back when we have the chance bro.

Crios- How much are we talkin about here bro?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looool yes. I need to play some good DKs soon, cuz I know that the matchup can be tough for Marth since DK has some great ranged moves.

Maybe next time?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He learned pretty quickly, and he did everything that I told him to do. He has the right instinct, but he just needs a little practice/matchup knowledge.

Orrrrr, he showed me Marth stuff I didn't know existed and my head exploded then and there.

Hmmmm, which one was it?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This was what he told me more or less, but he really did show improvment while we were in the tournament.

Lol, he told me you'd love to hear about it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
A little sarcasm thrown in there on my part again in that last statement.

Well, he hasn't placed that high in a little while, so I guess he's just enjoying his placing right now. Should it continue for a few days, then it would be kind of bothersome. Right now it should be tolerable (for lack of a better word) I guess.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I guess not...I mean, I don't know most of you very well to be honest. I've only seen most of you guys 3 times at the most. That's not always enough (it is with me cuz I think I'm always the same lol, but I could be wrong) for some people though.

What kind of nonsense? He just told me hat he could do well in this game with practice, which is true.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhhh ok. Yeah I didn't know any of that lol.

Regardless, he still did well.

You did mention doing something Brawl/Melee related at one point. Did your schedule interfere with that or did your drive fizzle?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I understand bro.

Did anyone tell you how close I was to winning that Melee singles? Ohh man I wanted that badly. I was so close too. LoZR did some **** comeback and crushed my dreams as usual lol. You would've liked to see it I think.

Did I say something wrong ZIO? I didn't mean to bother you bro.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
We recorded a lot on Pp's VCR in Karn's bedroom. All Melee and Brawl Teams finals are there I'm pretty sure. Should have vids up hopefully soon, right Pp?

BEHR

Smash Hero
He left his VCR cord at Vilts house. o 3o;

so no vids up until Vilt sends them back.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whoa hold on now! It sounds like it's all me when you do that lol. Granted....it is mostly my fault, but Vilt unplugs everything from the back of the console/whatever being unplugged from an outlet also, which makes it much more difficult to keep up with cords. With me in my groggy state of mind, I didn't think to check.

Long story short, yeah it's my fault, but I'm gonna give those bros my address, have them mail it, and upload when I can. Deal? I'll check to see everything that I have probably tomorrow ok?

Top Bottom