• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Yea totally :)

I've only just gotten into 64, so if there's a tournament for that I'll suck.. lol but I'll join for fun.

I use Jiggs/Link. Some Falcon too. Jigglypuff is too fun...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't understand 64 at all. I've played it a few times with Z-cancelling or whatever, but I don't see how some people do it. I guess I just need to watch some skilled people play eachother or something...

How many people played 64 at this bro?

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
It's all about combos, and escaping combos =/ Personally I like Melee much better (not just cuz I suck at 64 but still, lol) because at least you're not helpless if you don't hit first. Meh.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Almost everybody cause it was Free I played Fox I might do DK next time. o 3o;

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Samus is totally awesome in 64 Smash.

And by totally awesome, I mean horrifically bad. I still love her, though.

But if you want to win in 64, Peepee, here's my suggestion:

Pick Kirby
Dair
????
Profit!!!

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Samus is totally awesome in 64 Smash.

And by totally awesome, I mean horrifically bad. I still love her, though.

But if you want to win in 64, Peepee, here's my suggestion:

Pick Kirby
Dair
????
Profit!!!
Omfgomfgomfgomfg. Never be below Kirby. EVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER

I remember the horrible under-three-minute-five-stock handed out by Red when I was jiggs and he was Kirby. I'll never do that again. hahaha

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
I often shout mass amounts of gibberish when I suddenly get knocked off the stage at a lower-than-expected trajectory. It's quite humorous.

Not so much for me though D:

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
rofl

i just thought of what i'm gonna say next time i get the chance to in a match with you.

<3
Yea you're gonna end up sucking the whole match cuz you're trying to remember what you're thinking now, and then you'll remember and on your last stock you'll shout it, and then you'll make an epic comeback.

That's my prediction. :O

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*Spits coffee-rum at monitor*

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Forget mindgames, combos, and just tech skill, playing smash bros is all about what you say to your opponent while you're playing. And you need to train yourself heavily when it comes to this. Do you offend him and make him do something stupid? Make him laugh and lose focus?

THEN you know how to play the game. Good luck.

xD

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
That would be an interesting way to play. I'd love it if some historic match was one just because one guy just, shouted out something completely unrelated and threw the match. Silly humans.... o_o

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Get real close to his ears, stretch your lips to the point they're almost touching Ali's ears, then whisper, slowly, catfish. Make it so moisture builds up.

Recipe to instant win against ali.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does the info on the first page apply for the upcoming Bill? Or is there other stuff I need to know?

Top Bottom