• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Vilt, the one with red white and yellow plugs on both ends.

Mr Ph00t is cool.

When I'm finally both very technical and smart LoZR, it will be time finally. I'm super cereal.

Lol Karn.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Couldn't you just go buy another one from Radio Shack or Walmart? Those things are hella cheap these days.

*reallywantstoseethevidssoonpleasepleaseplease*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, whatever then. I guess I'll try to get out and get them soon.

What matches are you wanting in particular Corey? I can give priority to them since you really want these up lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is why I rock. This is why My epic is on another level of epic.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
D:

What? Word gets 'round fast . . . Yes I did. But it's growing back.

I'm never fu*king doing it again, though. I look stupid as hell.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hell no. I'm not advertising my baby face to anyone . . . oh shi-----

L0zR, you better not post that mess here.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Was it not for me, this epic was not possible, plus, I'm pretty sure I've proven myself previously. Don't make me take the gloves off.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Were it not for me, this epic was not possible, plus, I'm pretty sure I've proven myself previously. Don't make me take the gloves off.
Fixed your grammar, bro.

Besides, I had to edit the highlights and shading in my work by hand, pixel for pixel in paint. Don't tell me your wussy shoopings/gimpings are more epic than my work.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're correcting me on my grammar? Your cool.

I thought this was gonna be some fun thing. Why did you turn around and become the d!ck? You make it sound like what you did was hard, and what I always do is cheap. Don't put me down like that, bro.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My knee's anatomy isn't completely correct Zio, I knew that. It was really just a doodle I did in Chemistry. :lick:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't mean to insult you, dude. That's why I edited the post . . . Sorta associated the pictures to the wrong persons. Sorry. <_<

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You're correcting me on my grammar? Your cool.

I thought this was gonna be some fun thing. Why did you turn around and become the d!ck? You make it sound like what you did was hard, and what I always do is cheap. Don't put me down like that, bro.
Sorry bro, still just playin', bro. No harm meant. A lot of people tell me I come off too harsh, bro. :(

Still more epic than you.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Sorry for the double post, but I have just been outepic'd. It came out of nowhere. I totally didn't see it coming. But I think Bouse (from the ZSS forums) just won this contest.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Phoot plays low tier with picture-editing.
Paint is really underrated, and has a lot of untapped potential. I think it would go up the list if people would just pay attention to what can be done with it.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I'd like to make it to this.
Not too certain on it, though.
It's quite a drive.

I'd have to hitch a ride with Spoon there. xD

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Lol. When I'm actually drawing something I don't use MS Paint @_@ but still it can do some weird stuff.

Like, if you have one color set to left click, and another to right, and you go to erase, but erase with right click, it'll replace all of the left click color with the right click color... :O

It might be the other way around I'm not sure.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I think the fake character screens that DK3 made back on the old Mercurious were the greatest things ever made in MS Paint xD

Lemme go find them

Top Bottom