• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Woah wait what cords? We didn't even hook up your VCR. o.o
You...we took it out of the bag...and laid it on the ground by the TV. I assumed you had it plugged in at one point.............is it at Bill/Karn's apartment then? I had all of the plugs at one point cuz I was able to record lol.

I thought that I brought it (the cord) with me from CH though to Gboro. I don't remember seeing it after that.

LoZR, you mean the ones where you ***** me lol.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
So... the next tourney is 10/18, yes?

Must request it off.
Before we left, Bill said something about how what's supposed to be the next fest (10/18) won't be going on because Bill and Alex are going to some tournament in Virginia, I think.

More info/clarification Bill/Alex?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I don't think I'll be able to go to it if there is one that weekend anyway. I'll be going camping Friday night(boy scout johns lol) and the homecoming dance is Saturday night.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm pretty sure the fact that that weekend is fall break for UNC has a lot to do with the decision as well.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
November 2nd is a Sunday.

Nahhh. I worked that night. I was at Bill Justice, and missed the last two.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah there will not be one in two weeks because of Fall break and the possibility of going to Virginia. If I don't go to Virginia I may have some kind of smashfest in Raleigh at my dad's house or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's the second I'm pretty sure.

Bill, that DDD matchup is verrrry intiriguing. I wanna play you again to try some things out now!

Lol Corey, your pillow is toast.

CATFISH

Smash Rookie
SO! Me and my man totally wupped SOME A-ISS! No one could touch the MARFS! I was all like "HERE COME DUH MARFS" But no one could here me through all the straight ****** I did with my shotgun.

LET's DO THIS AGIN! Hell YEAH! If there was a Power rankings now I would get top five, NO DOUBT! NO DOUBT! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i know it takes i while to put the vids up but i would like to request the first round matchs between
projectiled and jcum. those were more epic than "the odyssey".

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Billbillbill,

I didn't want to do homework tonight, so instead I made you a present. I was inspired by our conversation at lunch today.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hold off till November to be sure you can go when I do bro! How am I supposed to help you at this game when I never see you lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good god, need I come in here and show something SO epic, that other epics will no longer be so epic, and my epic will be THE EPIC??? DO I!?!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
But, I am billbillbill

Lucas, we might be festing at my dad's or something that day. October?
Yep, October 17th. If you have a fest, tell me. My parents are away and I'm probably staying with Michael (KSK) so I'll bring him along too. I'm so bad, so playing you guys might help me get some of my tech back.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Good god, need I come in here and show something SO epic, that other epics will no longer be so epic, and my epic will be THE EPIC??? DO I!?!
You cannot outepic my epic. It is too epic.

Holy zero derivations, Batman!

Vilt

Smash Lord
You...we took it out of the bag...and laid it on the ground by the TV. I assumed you had it plugged in at one point.............is it at Bill/Karn's apartment then? I had all of the plugs at one point cuz I was able to record lol.

I thought that I brought it (the cord) with me from CH though to Gboro. I don't remember seeing it after that.

LoZR, you mean the ones where you ***** me lol.
what kind of cord should i be looking out for?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
But, I am billbillbill

Lucas, we might be festing at my dad's or something that day. October?
Oh no. They've fused. They are now one being. The end is near.

Too tired to type exclamation points.

Top Bottom