• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awwwww man Ali! You're still goin? Cool then.

Since Twitch probably won't go with me next time, you can count on it.

Vilt, since no one is sitting on anyones lap (correct me if I'm wrong here!), then I need to know how you are as a driver so I can still ride with you tomorrow! Lemme know soon!

Sorry you might not be able to make it BEHR...

I'm gonna try to leave around 8:00, so message me back before then aight?

BEHR

Smash Hero
We will be safe with vilt driving. :3

I hope xd

anyways I might be able to go I'll find out tonight.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean, does Vilt drive reasonably cautiously? You've ridden with him before right? My mom won't let me ride with you guys till you answer that question.

Lemme know wassup man.

Oh wait, is anyone sitting on anyone's lap now that Twitch isn't going? There should be room right?

BEHR

Smash Hero
I mean, does Vilt drive reasonably cautiously? You've ridden with him before right? My mom won't let me ride with you guys till you answer that question.

Lemme know wassup man.

Oh wait, is anyone sitting on anyone's lap now that Twitch isn't going? There should be room right?
Yuh he does.

Honestly he might be distracted but he pulls it back together he is reall careful since we have you we must be extra careful.
So you will be safe.

so we will take good care of you bro.

No one is sitting on anybody lap. ;-;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sweet! I'll go get things worked out now then!

Thanks for being cool for me man.

I know that must tear you apart inside BEHR lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sweet! I'll go get things worked out now then!

Thanks for being cool for me man.

I know that must tear you apart inside BEHR lol.
Sweet. :3

Its all good.

It does.

What time your going to be at Vilts.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whew, so I can't be late at all! That'll be kinda tough, but I'll try to get it lol. I'm gonna go to sleep now cuz I'm gonna need it I think.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I might be showing up to this a little bit late. I'm waiting for Jcum to get off work at 1 then I'm probably going to ride up there with him. It takes about an hour and a half to get there so we should be there before the brawl stuff starts. If we're not there yet and you're trying to start the brawl stuff call me at 910-315-2684 to see how far out we are. Thanks.

Edit: I just found out he gets off at 2 but we should be able to speed a little bit and get up there by 3.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Hey, dudemanbrodogsons, good **** to everyone that showed, bros. And to everyone that didn't, I fart in your general direction.

Peepee: Geez, you destroy this place, man. Playing you was educational, to say the least. (That's a nice way of saying I got schooled)

Mask: I love you man. Keep up that West Coast Samus.

Chapel Hill Smash (is too good): I'll try to play more smash amongst the Okami this time. Who knows, maybe I'll beat Okami and be able to spend time with you bros.

By the way, I'm the manliest smasher in NC. Until someone can match my triple Knee in a Falcon FFA in Melee, no one will compare.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Melee doubles:

1. NC Legends (LoZR & Yeroc)
2. Dr. Bill (Dr. PeePee & NC-Echo)
3. Random (Ali & Lord Karn)

Melee single:

1. LoZR
2. Dr. PeePee
3. Ali
4. Richard
5. NC-Echo
5. Richard

Brawl doubles:

1. Random (Ali & Devin)
2. NC-Legends (LoZR & Yeroc)
3. SR PeePee (Dr. PeePee & Bean)

Brawl singles:

1. Dr. PeePee (Marth)
2. NC-Echo (Olimar)
3. Ali (Snake)
4. Lord Karn (ROB)
5. Devin (Marth)
5. Ph00tbag (Zero Suit Samus)
7. LDPK (Pikachu)
7. Arc (Toon Link)

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I love you too, ph00t. <3 West coast for life man.

Good stuff guys. Sorry I had extreme parent johns though.

Chances are I'm not going to have a ride to the next one (apparently one month away), so I'll probably see all you dudes again at the one after that.

Malk

Smash Champion
ahahaha you guys went to this **** while I climbed with the best boulderers in the southeast what a bunch of effin naifs

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts brooooos!

LoZR- You're sooo f-ing amazing at Meleeee!!! I need to play you soooo much man! I thought I had that set that I didn't get ***** on all wrapped up, but I got denied....AGAIN lol. Good stuff all around beast.

Ali-Gimme dat Snake son! For realz, I'm sorry about how you felt while you were playing bro. Don't worry though, you'll bounce back man. I wish we could've played some though! I wanted to see if my thinking was right about the matchup now. Guess it'll be a while lol.

Boss Nasty-Amazing Peach! Do you still practice, or was that all instinct? Great matches with Adam btw, I thought that was soooo gay when you SD'd, but you do that alot against him don't ya? Please smash with me more man.

Ph00tbag-Great to meet the man behind the fun posts. Erm, Marth is gay? lol. I don't think you knew the matchup personally, while I've played Peter a few times and learned some of ZSS' moves. It was definately pretty fun playing you though. The Gboro guys wouldn't stop talkin bout that West Coast stuff either, it must've been good.

Anthony (if someone relays it to him...)-Great matches! Much improved man. I like the new uses you have for your Thunder man, I learned a little more about Pikachu watching you. Good stuff. Also, I'm flattered that you went to this partially cuz I was gonna be there. That's pretty cool of you bro. Btw, my name is English, not French.

Arc (same as above)-Obviously I don't know you as well, but still liked your great chemistry/teamwork with Anthony in doubles. That TL is pretty beast, keep it up.

Karn-You're really starting to impress me man. That ROB is getting very close to beating my Marth WITHOUT gimps! That's really good man. Sucks you barely didn't get money, but maybe next time you can kill it bro. Have faith son. Oh yeah, thanks for hosting.

Billbillbillbro-Wazzzup mang! I was worried you were gonna break my neck after our doubles matches, but then you go and surprise me soo much with that DDD at the end! Good stuff! You know I'm gonna cover every inch of that matchup now though bro. Gotta stay on top of my game after all lol. Thanks for hosting dawg.

BEHR-Didn't take a dump while I was there. Liked the hat. Main ICs, secondary Kirby. Get firm tech skill. BEHR POWERS!

Onlymasde-Fun times bro. I need mo Jiggz experiecne, and you need more jiggles knowledge. I suggest going to the Melee Jiggz boards and looking back a few months when heavy discussion was going on. Learn as much as you can about strategy and apply it as much as possible. Good luck to you!
I miss your mom bro.

Vilt-Thank you so much for driving me man! We almost died that one time when you were laughing, but I'm gonna pretend that never happened lol. Thanks for being so cool and playing Samus and jumping around aerialing, soo good man. Can't wait till another tourney with you guys!

Baconater-WFT KO'd by Vilt's epic order.

Creepy guy behind us at Wendy's-What are you smiling about???

Corey-Always a pleasre bro. Incredible teamwork man. I feel like you'd be amazing if you studied this game a little (on the boards that is). You're still beast though, much love.

The Kids-Where were you guys??

Malk-I knew you'd take boulders over bros.

Speedsk8er-I missed youuuuu!!

Peter-Duuude! Sup.

IHOP-I didn't even get to see you this time. Guess you had to share your sausage with someone who didn't deserve it then...

SC bros-thanks for coming!

Everyone else-Either I forgot you, or I didn't ever meet you. You're gonna have to come up to me and talk or play me in tournament to talk to me. I don't bite bros!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
This sounds like a success based on the topic

Good stuff

I'm going to make one of these. :(

And PP, thanks for repping The Kids at the tournament. Now everyone knows that they have to fear us :laugh:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I know, you were being silly asking where The Kids where when, in fact, you were there yourself, repping us.

I appreciate it, mang

(Btw get over here sometime for smash)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, whatever.

I'm gonna probably go to Charlotte this month (didn't play Ali at this tourney, and he wants to be better at Melee, and I want Snake practice, and Peter is sexy), and see you sometime next month (I'm not a Kid lulz). Deal?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Ali has a monstrous Snake. I had a lot of fun in our set. That first spike I got on you with my DK was pretty sick and I got overconfident from there and then you thrashed me. I lol'd at those c4 sticky kills, that was some good ****. I'd like to play you again sometime.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Everybody who went I love you you all.

IM THE BEST MOTHER****ING JIGGLYPUFF IN NORTH CAROLINA. :laugh:

Jcum and Ragnarok fun **** in the team match.

Karn and Bill- I love you both. <3333
Thanks for the tips Karn.

Ali- **** you bro. <333

**** that snake bull****.

PP- I love you. Good **** thanks for the help.

LoZR- Good **** Adam.

Top Bottom