• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey not bad! Wait, better than Krii's cousin/sister or worse? That'll be a good comparison.

You bringin your sis to the tourney Mask lol. Plur, I think I'd rather sister MM Omsde lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey not bad! Wait, better than Krii's cousin/sister or worse? That'll be a good comparison.

You bringin your sis to the tourney Mask lol. Plur, I think I'd rather sister MM Omsde lol.
No Kriss cousin is like 9/10

She is ****in hot no johns.

are we talkin about the same girl kinda short really busty. o 3o;

havent seen her in a while

Malk

Smash Champion
hay guys I'm not goin to this lol chris sharma is coming to NC Saturday look his *** up on Youtube

Malk

Smash Champion
actually I might go. the bouldering comp in boone he'll be at is totally filled for registration :/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Noooo Malk!!! That sucks man, but you do what you gotta do I guess.

Ph00tbag, maaaan lol. I guess she's hot then, or you wouldn't be worried.

I third PLUR's statement again.

BEHR

Smash Hero
IM READY FOR THAT FORWARD SMASH!!!!!

I want to see the Catfish Combo.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I SAW HAYLEY WILLIAMS

HAYLEY MOTHER ****ING WILLIAMS

caps

CAPS

dgdmgldfkmgfdmgdfgdfg/caps

FEET AWAY FROM ME

**** YEAH

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Who?

In other news, Twitch has gotten tired of smash cuz I beat him too much, so I dunno if he's even going to this now or not. If that happens, is there anyone available to team in both/either games?

ptown

Smash Ace
i'm not coming here.

lord karn, forgive me.

i'm more likely to go to the next one.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is Ali going?

Is someone still sitting on someone's lap when they go to this? My parents (as in mom) have officially declared me going to this (and wasting friggin gas) on my own both ways, all the way now if that happens. Also, how is Vilt as a driver? If I get the right responses from these questions, then I should be able to ride with you guys anyway, but please be honest. I'm a terrible liar....

Good shiz Adam.

Did something happen to his girl?

I'm sorry you can't go Peter. It'll be later this month, or early next month before I see you then man. I may play as Ike once just for you while I'm there.

EDIT: Twitch said he wasn't going (guess he's gettin tired of smash...nothin I can really do cuz he's just tired of losin I guess), I'm gonna start lookin for partners pretty often now. Who's available?

Top Bottom