• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I convinced some people at my school to go to this. They were at that tourney at Mullins house, so you might recognize them.

I really wish I could go to tourneys... :(

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Behr said Malk can sit on his lap if it's gonna be all of us in Vilt's car.

One of my friends might be going, and if he does, Behr/Malk can go with him.

WIN/WIN

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
It's not my car, but it probably will if the TV isn't that big. If it's the same one you brought to Behr's tourney, I think it'll be fine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Are you sure you know how big it is? Pretty darn big man. I have to strain really hard to get it to fit into anywhere in the back. We'll just have to see what happens.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Vilt's is pretty big. If I remember correctly, yours is close to the same size as his. Apparently he's putting his in the trunk, so it must fit. I'd think yours would be fine in that case.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'll talk to Vilt sometime this week to make sure.

I wouldn't worry about the VCR. If it doesn't fit in the trunk, we'd definitely be able to fit it somewhere else in the car. I'd keep it on my lap if that was to happen. I'm sure the bag will fit in the same manor, but just to make sure, how big is it?

lord karn

Smash Master
Are you sure you know how big it is? Pretty darn big man. I have to strain really hard to get it to fit into anywhere in the back. We'll just have to see what happens.
It's ok, some bros can always strain with you until the job gets done.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Didn't we have a Dexter's Lab discussion one day in Charlotte? Oh yeah we did cuz Karn ranted about Mew2king and his lair and being a god then demi-god and such. Good times...

I was right! Karn instantly responded lol.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
My friend says he wants to come to the next one so that's probably one more new face there.

Also, 100th post.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We keep trying to top the epicness of the previous name I think. The next one will be a great challenge because this name is awesome.

Top Bottom