• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Yo, I might just make this, I haven't switched my weekend schedule yet. Adam, we must avenge ourselves this time! If you already got a teammate though I understand.

Malk

Smash Champion
I don't know what happened to my ride correspondance but call me at 19196071656 when you're on campus and I'll come out to you and we'll play all day

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
i dont think i can make the the next one but i think i can make the one after, get ready for the #1 fox
I won't wuss out this time! :mad:

Seriously, though, man. You've got a good Fox. I hope you can show up.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ali im taking you down bro. :3

Malk- lol its next week thanks for calling me tho. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ali, come on man. I want a tourney without you lol. Do you not understand how much work it is to fight that Snake? Ohhh well.

Still be fun to see everyone again regardless.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Loooool Ali.
Peter goes onto the Ike boards and says lots of things, almost none of them are serious.
Me win? That would be fun, but I'll have to go through at least 3 MKs and a Snake (top Brawler), plus other nonsense that I don't know about.

It's really hard to respond to a post like that Ali =p.

CATFISH

Smash Rookie
Good GOD! I might hafta come to dis an' whoop some A-iss. I sure didn't get the chance last time, I was SHOOOOOOO busy keeping my master's arse plugged up so no **** would come rushing out. I heard a fellow catfish didn't keep his end of the bargain and caused a flood. Go****it shawn!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gonna be an epic battle Ali. Maybe there could be crazy upsets all around and Peter will win it since he does have the best Ike in the world after all.

Everlasting Yayuhz, come for Melee or Brawl. I'd like to see you at least once again bro. You're too good/cool.

Waddup Catfish, I hate it when that happens bro.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Good GOD! I might hafta come to dis an' whoop some A-iss. I sure didn't get the chance last time, I was SHOOOOOOO busy keeping my master's arse plugged up so no **** would come rushing out. I heard a fellow catfish didn't keep his end of the bargain and caused a flood. Go****it shawn!!!!
Im sorry Catfish. ;-;

PP- I got to get them Kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ok, you can do that a few more times then. Much more fun to shout Melee Kneeee fo sho. I still do when I play Falcon.
you will have to say it the manly way we will show you when you com here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh gosh. Not even Spanish 3 can prepare me for what I may go through while I'm there.

Can't wait to see you guys again. It's been at least 3 months man.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuhhh.

Oh yuh we recorded some Melee match and Mask was wondering if you can put them up for us when you come?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Did you guys not get your equipment?

Anyways, I'll need to take your tapes cuz I'm not gonna worry about my laptop and Dazzle and all while I'm there aight? I'll have enough to worry about preparing to play LoZR, Ali, Peter, Karn, Bill, and other good people that will likely **** me and stuffs.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Did you guys not get your equipment?

Anyways, I'll need to take your tapes cuz I'm not gonna worry about my laptop and Dazzle and all while I'm there aight? I'll have enough to worry about preparing to play LoZR, Ali, Peter, Karn, Bill, and other good people that will likely **** me and stuffs.
No we are poor, lol

Ah I see.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
They're saved on VHS.

I still haven't gotten the equipment because I still don't really know what to get, and I'm too lazy to look into my options.

I'll give you the tape, you put them up, then just return it to me next time we meet. Is that alright?

Top Bottom