• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XLord Karnbro and Bilb Illbill's Adventure's in Wonderbroland 10/04

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
By the way, I'm not made of money, so in the unlikely event Roscoe and I lose, someone else will have to cover the ice cream.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can at least allow everything you say Echo except for the customs thing. It still seems tedious to get that onto all Wiis. Excluding that, there are enough neutrals to be fair enough to everyone, the "fun"(I know you did not say this) or "variety" factor shouldn't be an arguement for a new stage. Banning a neutral should at least slightly limit your opponent, how can you do that when you have even more neutrals that you could play on?

BEHR, should LoZR ever team with me for Melee again, then you can have Twitch. Otherwise, I doubt it bro.

Ph00tbag, sup bro, I'm finally gonna meet you dawg.

Malk is too good.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I can at least allow everything you say Echo except for the customs thing. It still seems tedious to get that onto all Wiis. Excluding that, there are enough neutrals to be fair enough to everyone, the "fun"(I know you did not say this) or "variety" factor shouldn't be an arguement for a new stage. Banning a neutral should at least slightly limit your opponent, how can you do that when you have even more neutrals that you could play on?

BEHR, should LoZR ever team with me for Melee again, then you can have Twitch. Otherwise, I doubt it bro.

Ph00tbag, sup bro, I'm finally gonna meet you dawg.

Malk is too good.
Aight tell your bro Im be Kirby if we team or Luigi. :3

I want his power.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah man, I've trained this bro forever.

I'll tell him though.

Lol BEHR, harness your toilet concentration and you can be a great Melee player. Only then will you be worthy to team with Twitch.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Nah man, I've trained this bro forever.

I'll tell him though.

Lol BEHR, harness your toilet concentration and you can be a great Melee player. Only then will you be worthy to team with Twitch.
If we team are name will be BEHRS ****.

or

Good **** BEHR.

Mask- Of course.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Why cant it be Knee?

Dr.PP want be housed in Gboro Friday before Bill Bill?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Friday? It doesn't matter to me. I'd really rather stay in Gboro Saturday night though, because that would mean that I'd have to drive home after the tourney, and that'll be really late lol.

Can that work?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Friday? It doesn't matter to me. I'd really rather stay in Gboro Saturday night though, because that would mean that I'd have to drive home after the tourney, and that'll be really late lol.

Can that work?
Maybe it might not be at my house tho cause I got like 5 Cousins staying over. o 3o;

Maybe at Vilts.

Ask him.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I am missing a copy of melee and my silver controller with the triforce symbol painted out it. Let me know if anyone has either of those things cause I need them back.

Malk

Smash Champion
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing plur noooo

also for real BEHR i need to ride in the greensboro train when does it leave?

BEHR

Smash Hero
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing plur noooo

also for real BEHR i need to ride in the greensboro train when does it leave?
Saturday Morning around 10 :3

You might have to pay gas cause Vilt is a **** like that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Vilt hasn't talked to me about it all yet. He said he was gonna talk to you and Omsde, BEHR.

It's cool Ph00tbag.

Karn, did my post bother you(the locator thread one about stage gayness)? I was only kiddin bro.

Nothing can replace the bond Speedsk8er and I had through sausage filled IHOP excusions and epic struggles to get there and back(GPS johns).

Malk

Smash Champion
if anyone is curious *****es13's sandals have chafed their outline into my foot and I am out for blood

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I hate gay stages...

It makes me feel like a horrible human being...

I hate camping...

why the **** do I play rob x-x

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Like 28 people had the same ROB avatar and it wouldn't let me upload my own and all the other ROB avatars sucked

And Laharl is a badass (play Disgaea sometime awesome game)

Top Bottom