• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ice is still a terrible defensive type though. it only resists itself for cryin out loud lol

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Sorry, Captain Nimrod took over my body for a brief moment. Of course a best of album would be their best. Btw, I absolutely LOVE Demon Hunter thanks to your tip a few hrs. ago! "Thorns" is especially awesome.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Thorns is AMAZING.
Check out Sixteen, Lead Us Home, I Play Dead, Heartstrings Come Undone, As We Wept and Not Ready To Die.
Read the lyrics in particular.
Amazing band. There should be more like them.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
well there are few pure ice type pokemon, somewhere near 2 i beleive (glaceon gliaie) but hail stall didnt run all ice type pokemon, it was really just obistall with abomasnow so hail would damage more pokemon

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
Tbh = To Be Honest

@sulphur:
There's a fair few more decent ice types now.
Froslass, Walrien, Abomasnow, Mamoswine are decent pokemon. =)
I do seem to remember those guys. I've played all the games, but never really strayed to far into the newer poke's. I really just use the old guys that I know haha.

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Thanks for the awesome suggestions Vermy! I just finished those (yeah, it took me that long). I still think Thorns may be my favorite, but As We Wept is pretty sick-nasty-awesome too. Now I need to finish the besrt of annihilator album!

Vermy

Smash Champion
METALLLL! XD

Sooooo many bands to share. Soooo many. Just look through the info on my Facebook to find my fave bands, some of them are pretty heavy, and some aren't metal at all. (Angelspit are an Australian Electronica/Hard Industrial band)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol I didnt finish explaining Vermy my meta is covered in choices and gengar and alakazam love their choice specs, so they dont destory my NK because of the fact that sucker punch is priority move meaning no matter what the speeds are unless alakazam or gengar have a priority move they go second. So NK's sucker punch OHKO's both of them everytime figuring both of them will attack NK cause of what you explained. And you know how amusing it is when a stealth rock in the beginning of the match nicks alakazam and gengar and there focus sash's no longer work. LOL NK isnt defensive or special defensive at all 77 physical 75 special not much of a difference at all.

LOL I put alot of work into him vermy and honestly he is a counter to both Alakazam and gengar not a switch in counter but a standing counter.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'm not exactly fluent in japanese, and you sound like you know your sh*t, Susa-san. (As always =3)

Watashi no nihongo wa heta desu! ^.^;

I'm so psyched to see the PT boards active again.

I'm so psyched to see the

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I'm not exactly fluent in japanese, and you sound like you know your sh*t, Susa-san. (As always =3)

Watashi no nihongo wa heta desu! ^.^;

I'm so psyched to see the PT boards active again.

I'm so psyched to see the
I myself am not fluent in Japanese. I took 3 months of a class my Freshman year (I'm now a Junior) and taught myself enough to hold a basic conversation. I also know a tad here and there.

Any common phrase containing "kawaii" is usually my forte. Because I love making fun of weeaboos who improperly use the word. :3

So to end this:

Watashi wa nihongo wo rokukagetu narrate imasu.

rokukagetu may very well be wrong. :x

(Yes, I know I said 6 and not 3.. but I've been teaching myself here and there for a total of about 3 months I'd say. XD)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Honto ni?
Ituka nihon wo otozure tai.
This thread is sugoi, ne?

Most of what I've learnt is from J-rock, anime and the "learn Japanese" ds game =p

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I understand 1% japanese from watching some anime and only attending one class at my school of Japanese class as well as playing games like melty blood blaze blue, etc where they are always shouting in japanese.

Though I am trying to get my hands on the learn Italian DS game :p

SuSa

Honto ni?
Ituka nihon wo otozure tai.
This thread is sugoi, ne?

Most of what I've learnt is from J-rock, anime and the "learn Japanese" ds game =p
My grandmother is a flight attendant, and next year gets 10 "buddy passes" and I'm receiving one.

It's a free trip to Japan. :laugh:

My father, mother, grandmother, and myself are currently saving up (for other non-airline expenses) for me to live out there for a while.

It's going to be soooo awesome. :o

Miles.

Smash Champion
My grandmother is a flight attendant, and next year gets 10 "buddy passes" and I'm receiving one.

It's a free trip to Japan. :laugh:

My father, mother, grandmother, and myself are currently saving up (for other non-airline expenses) for me to live out there for a while.

It's going to be soooo awesome. :o
Jealous Jealous Jealous.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
This Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!this Trip! This Trip! This Trip!

LUCKY =D

SuSa

So I'm on my friends cpu, and I've realized that my signature looks like **** on widescreens... maybe I should do what my friend does, get a widescreen, do graphics in that, and look at how ****ing epic and detailed it looks on a normal cpu.

Also WTF was that Bomber? O_o

And trust me.. I'm jealous of myself. :x

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I'm on my friends cpu, and I've realized that my signature looks like **** on widescreens... maybe I should do what my friend does, get a widescreen, do graphics in that, and look at how ****ing epic and detailed it looks on a normal cpu.

Also WTF was that Bomber? O_o

And trust me.. I'm jealous of myself. :x
It was a dumb play on words for THIS CHAIR! >>

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
bombers tripping because he discovered zenigami, who is way cooler then squirtle

Miles.

Smash Champion
Hey Su-Kun do you have any vid? I am really curious to see you play. I wan wan see your Jigglypoof and Ekans.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vids of said Ekans would be good. =3

I have a tourney this Sunday, and Vids will follow. I guarantee myself in at least semi finals of the Low Tier. ^.^

Bomber7

Smash Hero
LA doesn't have any Brawl tournaments. The place we were using found out they could make more money by having card tournaments on Saturdays D: I love card games an all but COME ON! I want to cry it's so bad. At least I got Melee on the 18th of Sept. But even so, it's not all bad, I have alot of Baton Rouge guys that want to help me improve and show me how to REALLY play the game >=D I'm really confident when I play with them frequently I will join them on their level of game, then I will place better in tournaments, plus we have quite a number of really good people who have quit. As much as that adds to my benefit of becoming good and rising through the ranks, if our like top 5 eventually quit, I'd be really mad.

Top Bottom