• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
I don't have a problem with this, just don't act totally stupid within this thread. Although the rules are (in a way) relaxed, the rules still apply in this thread. Also, with this social thread in place, I will be less tolerant of spam/off-topic discussion in other threads.

Steeler's avatar is awesome, DemonFart's avatar is terrible.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
the answer to that question is obvious

also

reflex 2 stocked tyrant's mk in a friendly today

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
I've been wanting one of these. It's kind of awkward for me to just join in XD. I have a question. Should I make my own thread, or just post in the 2 BA master thread for video critiques?

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Should I make my own thread, or just post in the 2 BA master thread for video critiques?
Kind of out of place, but you can choose either. I have no preference, but some forum users do so I just left it up to them. The centralized thread is my personal preference, but you can do as you please.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
the answer to that question is obvious

also

reflex 2 stocked tyrant's mk in a friendly today
Reflex is 2 gud. :p

Seriously though, sometimes I mistake noobs for you due to the Squirtle avatar. :( not cool man... not cool.

Also what Retro Gaming stated. I will be helping him enforce the rules within this thread, but in a bit of a relaxed manner. This thread is here for laughs and giggles. No flaming will be tolerated by myself and it will all be reported to Retro (or with Retro's permission infracted by myself).

PS: Ivysaur is in fact a girl/

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Steeler, if you change your avatar to that then I'm going to have to ban you.[/emptythreat]

But here are some cool Squirtle related snapshots I took:

All would make better avatars than Squirtle doing Utilt (Especially the one where Squirtle is doing Wario's Fsmash).

anax4aero

Smash Cadet
In the second one he looks like a prospector.
In the third one it looks like he's doing wrong stuff to Lucas.

The first one is not bad, but he's getting beat...

SuSa

Banned via Administration

@Retro

I banned someone for not wanting their name (IxxI) to be pronounced "Fence" and for having his icon be Ice Climbers. I'm certain you can ban for an avatar. ;)

EDIT:
LMAO. I'm an *******.

I joke banned IxxI from the Snake boards. <3 He won't see this message for another 35-40 minutes.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Ok, I stopped being Ditto and went back to being DF. Reflex is amazing.<3 :D
I've always wanted a social thread but never made it, thanks SuSa.

:094:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Steeler does have a pretty slick avatar. What episode of Pokemon is that from, Steeler?

Reflex is flipping awesome. I wish someone recorded his match against Tyrant soooo bad.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
The good ol' times. Kanto was the ****.:upsidedown:

I don't like any of the new ones now with the exception of Munchlax and Gible

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well this is ok I guess. At least it should keep some spam out the other threads. Though it's not like there is much activity on this board anyhow.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
It's because we're such a small group, though I like it as a small group.

EDIT: Yay for Rike.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
The first generation rokcs.... but there are some cool pokemon representing the others...
houndoom, typhlosion and heracross for johto
absol, zangoose, sceptile for hoen
starraptor, leafeon and torterra for shinno

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Ah, now I want to go play Pokemon Gold, emulator time. I didn't like any of the sinnoh starters.
:001::004::007: ftw.

T-block

B2B TST
I'm pumped for HeartGold/SoulSilver. I thought they did a good job with Fire Red/Leaf Green

Incidentally, I only have four pokemon left to catch on Pokemon Pearl... if anyone can help me out with Lugia or Shaymin let me know ;)

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Incidentally, I only have four pokemon left to catch on Pokemon Pearl... if anyone can help me out with Lugia or Shaymin let me know ;)
Sorry, I can't help you with that. Go find yourself an AR. lol

Does anyone here play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

anax4aero

Smash Cadet
The first generation rokcs.... but there are some cool pokemon representing the others...
houndoom, typhlosion and heracross for johto
absol, zangoose, sceptile for hoen
starraptor, leafeon and torterra for shinno
you forgot scizor, blaziken and weavile.
Weavile ftw.

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
I'm pumped for HeartGold/SoulSilver. I thought they did a good job with Fire Red/Leaf Green

Actually I can help you with Shaymin.

Also, Soul silver>Heart gold. I always regretted getting gold.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

I've got 'em both, t-block. I'd be willing to do a trade-tradeback to complete your Pokedex. I've got all the Pokemon except for Arceus, so the same goes for anyone else if they'd like their Pokedexes filled.

I'll be getting HeartGold. My Lugia's power trained, but my Ho-Oh isn't, so I'll just power train the one I catch in HG. Plus I got Gold back in the day. :p Looking forward to having Golduck travel around with me. :D

Wii--I have the first Mystery Dungeon game. I enjoyed it, but I didn't feel the sequels were worth my time. I don't have as much time on my hands for video games as I used to, so I'm selective about what games I choose to play.

T-block

B2B TST
Cool... thanks for the offers guys. I'd rather have one to keep though, so if any of you have spares and still wanna trade, hook me up ;) I've got a couple shinies, and a couple events...not a whole lot though =\

I think I'll go for SoulSilver as well...sounds cooler x.x

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I had my pokemon diamond pokedex filled but then I lost it on a bus couple months ago. ;-;
I have platinum now and I'm mad I can't see a Charmander so it can be added to the GTS list. I also have blue mystery dungeon, not any of the new ones.

Hooray for Heart Gold!

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
I'll be willing to give mine to you. I had a AR but I lost it somehow, so I have all of the legendary event pokemon. My Shaymin is like lvl 20 so it's not really a big deal.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I have an Impish Lugia from XD :)

Impish #249 Lugia: 17 / 18 / 18 / 14 / 24 / 27

Hidden Power Type is 'Poison'. Hidden Power Power is 49.

Knows Featherdance/Psycho Boost/EQ/Hydro Pump, is level 50

Top Bottom