• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Don't really know how to introduce myself here :/ but i'll try (and probably fail), I'm a PT main in BC canada, i'm the only one in my area as far as i know, no i'm not new to this site or anything i just don't really ever post i usually only come here for tournament listings, so hi i guess :/, and if anyone plays PT in my area lemme know.

inb4someonecallsmen00b

T-block

B2B TST
Welcome to the PT boards, Grape.

There actually is another PT in your region. Asa plays PT (although I don't think it's his main) fairly often, but he doesn't post here much. Where in BC are you? I'm fairly close... if you ever come to Edmonton, let me know ;D

edg11

Smash Rookie
Somebody Help Me!

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anybody would like to help me improve with Pokemon Trainer? He's My Main and I'd really like to get good with him.

If anyone's Interested in helping me improve could you PM me.

Thanks

Kith

Smash Ace
Hey Guys, I was wondering if anybody would like to help me improve with Pokemon Trainer? He's My Main and I'd really like to get good with him.

If anyone's Interested in helping me improve could you PM me.

Thanks
That's what this forum is for. I don't think anyone's going to PM you, but you're welcome to read the material that's here, watch our videos, and PM us about anything. We have a Q/A thread if you have any specific questions in your development, but all the resources you need are here. Besides, of course, experience :-P

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Don't really know how to introduce myself here :/ but i'll try (and probably fail), I'm a PT main in BC canada, i'm the only one in my area as far as i know, no i'm not new to this site or anything i just don't really ever post i usually only come here for tournament listings, so hi i guess :/, and if anyone plays PT in my area lemme know.

inb4someonecallsmen00b
As others have mentioned, Asa does use PT, although he prefers Wario/Olimar in tournaments now. He switches mains a lot. =3 bundtcake also has a pretty good PT (one of his 4000 secondaries), but from what he's told me, PT is actually his favorite character. =P You should definitely ask about their trainers the next time you can make it to a mainland tourney. =D

Hi Mike. =]

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
What makes you think he's going back to the Yoshi boards? Maybe he's ashamed to go there because people from his region keep trolling the boards in a failed attempt to make him look good.

Or maybe that's not the case at all. I'll tag along with you; I want to meet this guy. =D

:005:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm giving my Pokéwalker to a good friend of mine, because my DS is broken, and because she's rather cool.

As a result, if anyone tells me to break out my Pokéwalker at MLG Orlando, I'll probably just point to one of the spectators, hah.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'd like to, but money is tight. Outside of this MLG trip, I'm really trying to save for something big.
Well I guess you can always buy one after you win MLG Orlando. :)

On a side note, who else is gonna get Monster Hunter Tri? I'd love to own some monsters with my PTs!

Kith

Smash Ace
Lol this is so weird. I haven't gotten my first badge yet and my party consists of Cyndaquil, Doduo, Kangaskhan, Pidgey, and Sentret

Top Bottom