• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i just got to kanto - i'm contemplating trading my hitmons for safe keeping and re-starting for fun

but i'm not sure if i'm going to do that or not

hmmmmmmm

HotWings

Smash Ace
i just got to kanto - i'm contemplating trading my hitmons for safe keeping and re-starting for fun

but i'm not sure if i'm going to do that or not

hmmmmmmm

Hi gimpyfish!! Im a huge fan of yours and i never knew you played pokemon... i thought you only played game with bowser in them xD.

Btw im getting SS today and im soooo getting a surfing pikachu, i want to get all 3 (volt tackle, fly and surf) but i will only use surfing pikachu in my party.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I basically got screwed out of my internship at Walt Disney Studios yesterday. Right now I'm applying to DreamWorks Animation, Marvel Studios, and 20th Century Fox.

All would be great experiences, but I really hope I land the DWA position so I can intern at an animation studio.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I handed my resume to the director of my program, who kept my resume past the date it was due at Disney. :/

Kith, that is amazing, haha.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
OH NO IVYSAUR I BETTER SWITCH
because ivysaur isn't really nearly as bad as you all pretend he is.
I 100% know what you mean i never see anybody use ivysaur and ivysaur is my best one so whenever i watch you guys i am always like "why don't they use ivy, should i not be doing that :/"

Kith

Smash Ace
Lol unfortunately I play Chaz (Marth) and Seibrik (MK) all the time, and it's really not wise to use Ivy at all in those match-ups :-\. I've been conditioned lol

P.S. Awesome vids Reflex. I saaw some shell-stalling in there :-P

HotWings

Smash Ace
Very cute dog kith and... lol.

I got my surfing, flying and 3 volt tackle pikachus yesterday by my gamecube controller xD. I taped both my pokewalkers to each controller and made a custom stage where it has spikes at the bottom and boxs above them. Get in there and your in an inf lock and your controller will rumble forever xD. So yeah thats how i got 1700+ watts yesterday and got all my rare pikachus :)

I also beat the 4th gym leader while my pokewalker was doing its thing yesterday lol. I played a lot yesterday hahaha

Btw kith i would do that to my dog but my big dog just got back from getting fixed so she isnt feeling well, my boston terrier would prob break it from going crazy lol. My chihuahua...... i honestly dont think she could hold the pokewalker up, she is very light xD.

Kith

Smash Ace
That's...genius lol. I'm definitely doing thaaaat lmao. I justed stopped at surfing Pikachu. Thunderbolt at level 14! Whaat lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, I play PhantomX...you learn not to use Ivysaur, haha. That said, there's still plenty of MUs where I use Ivysaur. He's very fun to play, provided the MU's not heavily stacked against him.

Thanks for the heads up on the new videos, Gimpy! Although ironically the one video I watched so far, he switched Ivysaur pretty quickly. :p

On a side note, I shocked my roomie pretty hard last night. He was playing MK, and he likes to plank the ledge whenever he gets a KO. So I buffered a side B right as Charizard died, and Squirtle instantly came out of his pokeball on the spawning platform in Withdraw, which I canceled just in time to bair his MK off the ledge.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
finally the vids are up. ****.

i learned to use squirtle nairs a lot more.

reflex you need to stop charizard nairing so much though. you got punished for it more often than not. i didn't see very much flamethrower either, something to keep in mind.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Reflex just got in a car crash 4 minutes from the venue. :O

Everyone's fine, but his car is undriveable now.

bigman40

Smash Master
You know you want to.

It's gonna suck for Reflex since he rear ended a car. Hopefully he isn't screwed over going to tourneys from this.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
OK, I'm convinced. Sigged.

Hopefully whoever Reflex rear ended doesn't force him to pay for everything. It's just so wrong that when someone puts on the brakes out of nowhere for no apparent reason that whoever drives into them is always at fault.

Kith

Smash Ace
He's really stressed out though :-/. I hope he doesn't mind me posting that.

P.S. Both Reflex and I are in Round 2, Winners Bracket.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Eh dw about it man. Just get a good nights sleep and not stress yourself about it. Hopefully you will come on top tommorow :)

The force is with you young one

Top Bottom