• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm going to HERB3 on Sunday. I hope I do well. HGSS has knocked me off of constant practice.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
'Preciate it, Miles. <3

And I approve of your new avatar.

Magik, I thought you were gonna be gonna be out of the country?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My team right now is:

Typhlosion level 51
Magnezone level 51
Palkia level 48
Dunsparce level 49
Nidoking level 48
Butterfree level 49

And I know Magik's real name. ;P

stingers

Smash Obsessed
palkia?
ewww

i've got a level 70 palkia and dialga in my box from my platinum game:p but im not touching any of my platinum pokemon until after I beat red.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeppers, got Palkia in the Shinjo Ruins. I pretty much only use it as a last resort.

And it crushes my roomie's ubers. :)

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Ugh I'm stuck grinding at Indigo Plateau. That's what I get for keeping all 6 of my Pokemon evenly trained.

T-block

B2B TST
steeler i know your last name, your birthday, your relationship status, your political views, and even the fact that you were strongly considering moving your car out of the driveway and parking it the next street over, and walking back so that you could sleep in and not have your mom ***** at you

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
steeler i know your last name, your birthday, your relationship status, your political views, and even the fact that you were strongly considering moving your car out of the driveway and parking it the next street over, and walking back so that you could sleep in and not have your mom ***** at you
Thank you, Facebook!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i just unlocked the 3rd route on the pokewalker after spending over 400 watts on trying to catch a kangaskhan on the first one...lol

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i just spent about 13-14 hours playing mario kart

6 straight trying to beat one time trial ghost

fuuuuuuu

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I don't know how you do it, Steeler. I can't play Mario Kart for two hours. XD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
vids please
Did he go PT?

I want vids.
All PT in Singles, yeah. They should be coming. They had a hack on the livestream Wii that wouldn't let you leave the results screen until you saved the replay, and I played on that television/saved replays whenever possible. There should be a lot to look at.

I got impatient at times, and I still need to work on tech skill (should be easier now that MY DS IS BROKEN), but I'm happy with my performance overall.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
your DS is broken too? :[

what was the name of the tourney and who did you play/beat?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
your DS is broken too? :[

what was the name of the tourney and who did you play/beat?
Hardcore Extreme Ragefest Beatdown (HERB) 3.

47 entrants. It was mostly who I normally play, honestly--BigLou's Luigi, Billy's Sheik/Snake, Kismet's Falco. I beat Pyronic Star (Logic)'s Olimar, too--Scary stuff. I beat Godismyrock in a money match; destroyed his Ice Climbers.

I also won a 26-man Brawl+ tournament, despite never playing Brawl+ prior. Squirtle is busted in that game. They generally buffed a ton, took away a bit of the juggling capabilities of a couple staples (U-Tilt/U-Air), and left all the crazy mobility stuff intact. I'd argue that he (and a lot of the really good characters) have stupid camping potential.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
really hope this was recorded, isn't he supposed to be the best oli?
It was definitely recorded, he definitely claimed it, and I definitely believe that claim.

bahaha reflex too good. what you described is why i dislike b+...balanced brawl is a way better brawl mod.
I haven't played Balanced Brawl yet. I don't really dislike any Smash game; they're all fun in their own right.

Honestly, I'd like to play Brawl-. It sounds silly in a good way.

I still think N64 Smash is the most fun, hah...It's no wonder that I think Brawl- sounds neat. :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was sadly editing during all singles rounds at HERB. :(
Don't worry; a LOT of matches were recorded throughout, including all my important matches. :)

Last time I checked, the livestream got to 116 or something, which sounds like a big number to me, given the fact that I usually only go to local tournaments that have 20 people at most.

Of course, it's no huge tournament, so it's not going to have many hundreds, but it was pretty hyped up for what it was, I think.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't worry; a LOT of matches were recorded throughout, including all my important matches. :)

Last time I checked, the livestream got to 116 or something, which sounds like a big number to me, given the fact that I usually only go to local tournaments that have 20 people at most.

Of course, it's no huge tournament, so it's not going to have many hundreds, but it was pretty hyped up for what it was, I think.
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your videos.

Top Bottom