• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hahahahah.

I got it yesterday. It's a pretty shade of pink. Too bad it has Damp/a terrible nature/to breed to get Recover. :(

Also, I'm trying to make the ultimate mono-Flying team. I'm going to be the trainer that Falkner never could be. After I manage it, I'll get back to working on Brawl a whole lot again.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon of Smash (show your favoritism)

With the playable Pokemon that have been in Smash, in this thread you can get to show your favoritism. Another thing you can do is toss around what ideas you would have had if Nintendo had a feature in where you could have made your own custom 3 Pokemon team (from the playable ones already in the past games).

Pokemon up for contention are...

Charizard
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Pikchu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Mewtwo

So you can mix around what would have been your team, or if you just would go with the present three for PT.

I would keep the same 3 as now, but if there ever was a swap, I guess I would swap Jigglypuff for Squirtle. Do post which of the Pokemon is your favorite playable Pokemon from the entire series. Mine would be Ivysaur. (too bad there isn't a poll option for voting :()

T-block

B2B TST
Squirtle Jigglypuff Charizard

I miss Jiggs... if she weren't so bad in Brawl I would have kept playing her. I'm starting to play her against anyways.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Moved Timothy's thread into the social thread.

The only shiny (other than red Gyrados) I've gotten so far is a shiny leaf. :p

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
shiny poochyena with hardy and 31 speed IV in emerald

and i found a shiny machamp on the GTS a month after DP came out...location data and everything checks out for it. brave with 31 attack.

i think i found a shiny golbat in victory road on my very first play of sapphire like 7 years ago but when i restarted the save file i didn't trade it over to something else for some reason :s

also i would use squirtle, mewtwo, and jiggs/zard

how are you supposed to catch doduo/murkrow/dratini before the first gym?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You'd have to use the Pokewalker to catch them all before the first Gym, which is quite possible if you do a lot of walking.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
yeah, just bring your pokewalker to school/work for a couple of days and youll easily have enough steps to unlock the necessary routes

i brought my pokewalker to work for 2 days and i got around 20,000 steps each day :>

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, that's a lot of steps! What do you do for work?

Most I've gotten in one day so far is a little under 10,000 from playing 9 holes of golf.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
i deliver, set up, and monitor inflatable party equipment. the pokewalker probably just shakes around in my pocket a lot while rolling up the inflatable bouncers or something ^_^

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That's awesome, Phiddlesticks--the bad guys in my screenplay I'm writing now actually use party inflatables as a front. I'll definitely ask you for some inside scoop to make the baddies seem more realistic. :D

How's everyone doing in HG/SS? I just beat the Kimono Girls. My team is level 43 Palkia, level 38 Typhlosion, level 43 Nidoking, level 38 Dunsparce, and level 38 Butterfree. Still haven't found a sixth member I really like. :/

T-block

B2B TST
Palkia... lame =P

I just started:
Typh - lvl 18 Quilava
AmazingAmp - lvl 18 Flaaffy
Victra - lvl 17 Bellsprout
Reflex - lvl 11 Doduo

I'll get Zigsta the Golduck and a Miltank eventually I think.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
quilava/flaafy/bellsprout are pretty lame too if youre playing johto ingame

I'm at the Ice Cave, my team is:
Dunes the lvl 37 Dunsparce
Hantz the lvl 39 Slowking
Lily the lvl 37 Misdreavus
Cotton the lvl 36 Venomoth
+2 HM slaves

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll get Zigsta the Golduck and a Miltank eventually I think.
Awwww yeahhhhh.

And I'm raising Palkia because my roomie was talking smack about how his ubers were gonna beat me. So I surprised him with my own uber. :p Can you say over 180 SA at level 43?

Broken.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I reset my game Saturday so I can restart with fun pokemon. (From Eggs from Platinum) I just beat Team Rocket at the Radio Tower.
Right now my team is Lv.29 Umbreon, Lv.36 Charizard, Lv.36 Blastoise, Lv.30 Ivysaur, and Lv. 29 Pikachu.
I might train a Dragonite for my last slot when I get to the Dragon's Den or I might just use Lugia when I get to it.

So for a couple of weeks now, I've been messing around with the code and Character select screen for Brawl that has 3 icons for Solo Pokemon with no fatigue or switching and 1 icon for normal PT with fatigue and all. I gotta say, it's REALLY helping me step-up my game being able to focus on just one Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses at a time while I practice. I can actually beat Diddys, Warios, and ROBs with Ivysaur now without having to switch to Charizard mid-stock.
I think my fav thing someone said during a match was "This thing's like a prehistoric Marth."
My Squirtle still needs work though. :/

T-block

B2B TST
When people bring Wiis with that hack to my tournament it annoys me because I always pick Squirtle and then we have to reset the match when we figure it out after I die lol. That's good though... seems like a good way to step up an individual pokemon if you need it.

Chris I just caught my Psyduck ^^ Pokewalker is like...unfair lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hello bowser king; I know you! :p

I think pink Crobat is pretty amazing myself.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I went through the game with four--Feraligatr, Dodrio (<3), Togetic (first time for me; Extrasensory is silly), and Dragonair (wasn't Dragonite 'til much later).

Now I'm going to become the greatest Flying user of all time.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Reflex, we should have a mono Flying battle sometime. I used to be the Flying Gym Leader on a website back in the day, so my Flying team's pretty legit. :)

Top Bottom