• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Sounds like something that would play in Katamari Damacy.

T-block

B2B TST
On Charizard vs. Ness:

Forget grab release to down-tilt if you land a grab. Grab release him to the edge (hell, dashgrab if you want), let him ground release off the edge, short burst flamethrower immediately to steal his double jump, then go for a d-air/eat the PKT. As far as I can tell, the only ways to avoid this are to delay the double jump to get around the flamethrower, which still puts him in a position for you to f-air/d-air/edgehog, or to SDI into the flamethrower and grab the edge once your flame gets small enough, taking 40+ percent in the process.

Just throwing that out there ;)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
That combo just forces squirtle to play against marth like the IC's dont get grabbed or your little teenage mutant ninja squirtle will have to be able to kick death himself in the nuts to stop himself from exploding on the edge of the screen

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
there should be a hack where if typh picks pt, the announcer will say "POKEMON TRAITOR"

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
my new musical love

James Husband - Greyscale

sounds freakishly similar to the beatles so if you like them (and everyone says they do) you'll like him also

he plays bass, keyboards, and horns for of montreal and just released a solo album :3

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i had the chance to meet zigsta the night before phase 2

AND HE DIDN'T SHOW UP

and he could have gone to that tournament

AND HE DECIDED TO GO TO A FOOTBALL GAME INSTEAD

poo zigsta

Bomber7

Smash Hero
i had the chance to meet zigsta the night before phase 2

AND HE DIDN'T SHOW UP

and he could have gone to that tournament

AND HE DECIDED TO GO TO A FOOTBALL GAME INSTEAD

poo zigsta
Come to LasT 4 Steeler and you can meet me Reflex(if you haven't) and Zigsta. If you don't I will kill you. Same goes for you magik. I've been trying to get Pts that I knew were in the area to come for two years now and all I've managed to get was Reflex and Zig.

:supamad:

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I want to, but realistically i wont. The only person from the RGV that might go is broly + one of the RGV people that know how to drive (I don't)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Awww, I didn't realize you missed me that bad, Steeler. <3 On the plus side, we won the game that day. :p

Those vids pretty much made my day, Steeler, and Toby, haha.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
O i have johns
BS (not Bullet seed). You got a turtle that knows surf and a dragon that can fly. On top of that you got plenty of time to get a ride. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Zigsta go pick that ******* up and bring him to LasT4. I dont care if you have to tie him to your roof or throw him in your trunk.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta go pick that ******* up and bring him to LasT4. I dont care if you have to tie him to your roof or throw him in your trunk.
Lolz, I'm gonna be in LA for Thanksgiving break then, silly.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'll take him down on my second (third?) shot once i learn how to hit ivysaur fsmash as much as he does

Top Bottom