• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i would have never ever guessed that t block was asian

i mean he lives in canada come on

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
If Pokemon Trainer and MK suddenly switched places on the tier list would you still main him?
No. Top Tier is for people who want to be good minus having any real skill.

O!M!G! I am the highest I've ever been off of Brawl. I just played against 3 level 9 Marths who were all on the same team with friendly fire off. I was Pikachu and Marth is his worst matchup. We fought on Final Destination. I took 7 minutes and 36 seconds to beat all of them in a 5-stock each match. I was on my last stock and only had 15% damage. That's 15 KO's to 4 deaths, a 3.75 kill-to-death ratio. I may have to start maining Pikachu. Nah, not yet, anyway. I'm soooooooooooo effin' happy, though. I feel like I just lived up to my title of smash gladiator for the first time. Fight 3 level 9's in a stock match (timed is too easy) and see how gladiatorial you feel. It's awesome.

Edit: Exceedingly sad. It was 1 level 9 and 2 level 3's. Oh, well. I'll keep trying.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just realized, t-block...you're totally trying those clothes on at some store, aren't you? XD

T-block

B2B TST
lol yeah...i do own that outfit now though >_> it was like...the only decent pic i had of myself

zigsta does seem cool enough to be asian i guess <3

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
I know you said you'd hope it would make people like you more, but it didn't make me like you more. I already knew you were crazy awesome. I don't know if I could like you much more than that. When's your wedding date?

Vermy

Smash Champion
Beast: <3<3<3 words can not express my wubs. Undecided date on the wedding, I'm tryin to get a full time job so I can move out first. So it'll prolly be in a year or so.

Shaya: Why so glum chum?

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
More like that (I have not idea how to spell this) Kekei Genkai thing from Naruto: only people of the Marth tribe win tournaments. Curse that blue-haired pretty boy.

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
" 'You don't enen know.'
And we always have to end with that.
'You don't even kn--you don't even know.
You don't even KNOW!' "
-Dane Cook
Edit: Btw Toby, how was that sandstorm yesterday? Anything bad happen to you or anybody you know?

Vermy

Smash Champion
It was probably just a wild Tyranitar sandstreaming its way through Sydney. Nothing to fret, Toby's got a Hitmonlee in his party, 1 shot that motherf*cker with a hi-jump kick.

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyranitar is awesome, though. Sandstream is crazy annoying, and when I'd play Fire Red, my rival always had a Tyranitar. I need a Hitmonlee as awesome as Toby. And the sandstorm was on the news.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Guys, I have bad news. PhantomX knows how to Ivysaur Cancel with Ganondorf. And Charizard Cancel as Wario.

Vermy

Smash Champion
VERMY IS CONFUSED.

Vermy hurt himself in confusion.
sorry guys, couldn't resist

Azn pryde, T-Blizzle.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well guys we dont have many T-Tar's stomping around NY but I got heracross just praying that big mofo walks into his yard cause lemme tell you T-Tar dont like this bug.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Well guys we dont have many T-Tar's stomping around NY but I got heracross just praying that big mofo walks into his yard cause lemme tell you T-Tar dont like this bug.
Unless he's used Dragon Dance to outrun Heracross. XD

Vermy

Smash Champion
I remember when Garchomp wasn't uber.

And when Breloom wasn't OU.
Now everyone expects my Poison Heal Sub Spore Punch Breloom ;_;

Off topic, this made me lol. See if any of you know what its from:
"Halfpolar bear half Hugh Grant will you help me? No? No, I'm sure you're busy with all the movie films and harp seals."

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Unless he's used Dragon Dance to outrun Heracross. XD
LOL only prob is zigsta hell be dancing around and heracross will jump on his head and start close combat up......have you ever seen a heracross cause a tyranitar's head to explode.....makes certain people leave the room LOL

Top Bottom