• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vermy now has a sad face. D=
Brain lag stopped me from pressing "reply" before Typhs post. -_-

Vermy now has an aroused face =}

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
were you expecting me to be a girl or a muscular sports guy or something

Vermy

Smash Champion
New subject:

Piercings and tattoos. Who has them, who wants them, and if so what and where?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
OH MY GOSH

Is that a crooked painting in the background!?!
bomber looks pretty much exactly what i imagined

zigsta idk
Bomber is a chick?

Vermy looks badass.
i'm 99% sure bomber was joking

vermy scares me

i might post a pic, i might not

toby **** well better post a pic though
It's a television.
geee look at the edit guys. and yes it is a TV. CiCi's Pizza FTW

Edit: I can take up for Zig and Relfex and say that's what they actually look like meeting them irl lol. but srsly, if we weren't all spread out I'd get you all to come to out LasT 4 in November, we could hang out and overrun the tournament with Pokemanz.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
New subject:

Piercings and tattoos. Who has them, who wants them, and if so what and where?
I dislike them. It's sort of how I dislike make-up, in the fact that it distracts from what I want to see, I guess.

If I ever got a tattoo, it would probably be the snake one that Vega (of Street Fighter fame) has, but I doubt I'd really care for such a thing.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, same here, Vermy. Tats and piercings aren't my cup of tea.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I only want one tat and that would be on the top right quater of my back so yea it would be big but it is something that would basically be a metaphor of me. Its somewhat of an optical illusion of a bunch of shapes that form a panther. I only like it because its like me a bunch of lil unique things making up one really big unqiue thing. Lol I got pics but it seems like you guys are only asking each other so Ill hold off lol. Facebook makes putting pics up way to easy

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I was on my way to lunch today when I passed a door that had the word "Pokemon" written on a dry erase board. As soon as I saw that out of the corner of my eye, I stopped walking. There was a silhouette of a Pokemon on it with the words "Who's that Pokemon?" underneath it, so I wrote "It's Koffing!"

Hellllllll yeah.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler

that's the only kind of tat i'd ever get

typh is pretty sexy and good looking. but here's something i've been wondering for months. is the rickety thing a joke or legit?

off to super size the typh pics and paste them up on my wall next to reflex

also

WE OUT FOR DATASS

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
r + t thing is legit since... the beginning of may-ish :3

yeah and i got the cyndaquil as a birthday present from some guy online who had a crush on me a couple years ago go figure

apparently my internet persona is really alluring or something

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
How can I copy and paste a pic of me onto here?
Vermy, you're 14 different kinds of crazy? That's sooooooooooo weird because this girl I like, on her facebook bio she claims to be about 14 different kinds of spunky. And while vanilla coke is awesome, both cream soda and root beer are better.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So happy because I get the house to myself tonight and I'm blaring music that I like in the house WOOT, plus I'm making banners for people. I have one more to do and I'm done for tonight. the hard part will be coming up with a design.

just made today in a span of a couple of hours. :D

I'm going to be hosting this. It will be a fun new experience for me.

Vermy

Smash Champion
In about 8 years time my right arm will contain the following tattoos:
-squirtle, ivysaur, charizard
-chibi arcanine
-michealangelo from TMNT
-Re-L from Ergo Proxy
-Gaara from Naruto
-chibi Spider-man
-chibi Human Torch and The Thing
-Majora's Mask Link
-Ryu and Blanka from Street Fighter
-Dr Zoidberg from Futurama
-Angel of Death from Hellboy II

If you count up how many individual characters I have it 14. Purely coincidental. Each of these tattoos represent a different moment/year of my life, and what I remember about them. For example, Ryu and Blanka is me and my older brother. I was always the weird one, and he was always the hero. We're 2 completely different people and the only time we hung out was to play Street Fighter II Turbo on SNES.

Kith

Smash Ace
Anyone knows how to put an animated png in your sig? I'm sorry, I'm still fairly new to the boards lol

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Anyone knows how to put an animated png in your sig? I'm sorry, I'm still fairly new to the boards lol
Don't worry I don't even know except that there may be video coding that you can copy and past just like they have image (IMG) coding. I would assume they have the same.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Animated png won't work. As previously mentioned, gifs are ftw.

Literally, gifs will work.

Bestiarius

Smash Ace

This is me. And yes, I am always asleep.
Wait, it's telling me my picture isn't showing up. Maybe I'll try later and pray for better luck.
Edit: Well, it's not loetting my pic show up, it's just me sleeping, so if you want to see a picture of me friend me on facebook. My name is John Ryan Josey and I'm already friends with Vermy and Bomber. My current profile pic is about 3 years old, but it still looks a lot like me.

Top Bottom