• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

B!squick

Smash Master
OMG! Toy Story 3 is the saddest movie of all time! D: I actually missed parts at the end because I couldn't watch it without bawling.

B!squick

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I'm mad at you Zig. We bought the Toy Story 3 "combo" pack which, unlike every other combo pack that has the DVD+Bluray, was a combo of the DVD and a DIGITAL COPY! D:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh yeah, I'm mad at you Zig. We bought the Toy Story 3 "combo" pack which, unlike every other combo pack that has the DVD+Bluray, was a combo of the DVD and a DIGITAL COPY! D:
Silly Jay, just read the packaging better!

Flayl

Smash Hero
From what I can tell the only thing that has been streamed so far are doubles matches. When do singles start?

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Weak sauce. You should use either Manon, Jiggs, Booser, or Captain Fabulous. Anything else and you lose forever. :mad:

MrEh

Smash Hero
Gamefaqs polls are just huge popularity contests by 13 year old kids most of the time.

Which means games like FFVII and Ocarina of Time usually end up at the top. Although in this case, probably something like FFXIII or some other BS. Hell, too many games came out in the past 10 years. lol

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I don't give a **** about CoD or any other shooter.

I'm starting to believe the only game I play is brawl. *sigh*

MrEh

Smash Hero
I'll be playing Black Ops whenever I get around to it.

Treyarch hate aside, the game actually looks decent. For once.

Hell, too many Final Fantasy games came out in the past 10 years. lol
Fix'd.

Who's not playing Black Ops besides me?
Me.

I don't give a **** about CoD or any other shooter.

I'm starting to believe the only game I play is brawl. *sigh*
Don't we all ;___;.

I'll be playing Black Ops whenever I get around to it.

Treyarch hate aside, the game actually looks decent. For once.
I thought WaW was decent. Black Ops doesn't really look amazing tbh, but the expanded Zombies looks nice. I predict that Black Ops has the same linear, predictable and 5 hour long campaign mode that the other CoDs have been tortured with.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Most of my mates are getting into Black Ops, waiting for like a steam christmas sale or something before I get it, that way I can find out from them if it's worth it or not, will probably take it competitive too if I end up getting into it.

I like to believe Black Ops will be what MW2 should've been.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, I haven't really been playing other games except for Brawl. I bought Birth by Sleep at launch, but I haven't played it in a month or so.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is the most recent game I've gotten. It's really good but haven't been able to play much because ideally I should be playing it really late at night to have the atmosphere but with exams going on I really shouldn't.

It is a legitimately scary game and I recommend anyone to at least download the demo and try it. The company who made it Frictional Games had to all take something like a 50% paycut to get it out I read. Gotta support them indie games.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I like to believe Black Ops will be what MW2 should've been.
Less killstreaks flying around everywhere? lol

I predict that Black Ops has the same linear, predictable and 5 hour long campaign mode that the other CoDs have been tortured with.
Good thing we're only going to be playing multiplayer eh? XD

B!squick

Smash Master
You can't use pictures like that I'm afraid Jay, it counts as censor dodging.
Daww, you're no fun. :p Guess I'll just have to make a safe for SWF version...

EDIT: Technically, all he wrote was "My pen is in a goat." So it was just YOUR mind making it seem dirty KJ. :p

Here it is again for those that missed it.

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, ****. I finally got Black Ops late Tuesday night and I've barely had a chance to sleep. Killstreak rewards aren't game breaking. Maps don't have large unused sections for that are only good for boosting and nothing else. Maps are really well built maps with multiple paths and a general small size and combined with the lack of a one hit kill sniper rifle means camping is a thing of the past.

I gotta say, barring any yet to be discovered glitches or over powered weapons (each type of weapon has a special hidden one you can't see until you buy ALL of the other ones of that type with the in game currency), this is easilly the best Call of Duty to date may be the best FPS on the market right now.

Reach still holds a special place in my heart with its vehicles, god-like map editor, and much more entertaining gameplay footage and screen shots (seriously, I've checked out several of the fore mentioned footage and screen caps from Black Ops' own Theater system and it's all been bland and terrible).

Oh yeah, World of Tanks American tank line up just came out today. Downloading the patch as I type. ^_^ Today was a good day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ

Top Bottom