• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

MrEh

Smash Hero
Yeah, got the nice yellow box and everything. And that random card that says "thank you for blah blah blah."

My only gripe is that Peach's expression is like "durr hurr", but the rest of it is really nice.

B!squick

Smash Master
My roommate (the guy who actually gets these things) thought about that too, but thankfully I talked some sense into him. I'll have to get a pic of me in it. :D

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
So I'm leaving for leaves in about 7 hours, don't know what you guys have/call it but basically everyone who graduated this year goes to certain places like towns outside the city, rents a house or something and parties for like a week straight, should be wicked fun. I'm going to the main place to be but the downside is like half the police in the state will be stationed there. Nothing says fun like police presence.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
lmao wow.

That's how we do it son. Bowser mains: the smartest *****s we've ever known.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Quitting brawl soon, I honestly still only play it for the community, but the more I play it, the more I realize it's a horrible game competitively.

<3 the bowser boards, and I'll continue to rep bowser in BBR discussions, but traveling wise, I'll be only going to locals for awhile, As in, like, stuff 30 mins from me.

My next tournament is Probably pound 5, then I don't know what I'm doing after that. Incase you guys didn't know, I'm actually getting a place with Atomsk, allied, and izumi in January, thought I'd like to share that.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Vex, any chance you'll make WHOBO or Genesis 2? Would be awesome to meet you before you completely call it quits.

Flayl

Smash Hero
How do you check the legality of pokemon for tournaments (I'm the TO)? Do you have to generate the pokémon in Pokesav and use the legality checker from the same site?

Also, I probably won't have internet at the venue.

Sliq

Smash Master
I've stopped playing Brawl, and am now engrossed in Black Ops.

**** that RC Car, though.

B!squick

Smash Master

I know. You don't even reply to my messages, lol.

**** trying to get Flak Jacket Pro. D:

EDIT: Oh yeah, good luck outside of Smash, Vex. Maybe you could finish the GR thread finally as a going away present?

Sliq

Smash Master

EDIT: Oh yeah, good luck outside of Smash, Vex. Maybe you could finish the GR thread finally as a going away present?
Hey, what's your GT. I added a million people, then I don't know who they are so I ignore them. Just message me or some **** and we can play together.

If we play together I'll be handing you care packages, because I want hardline pro, and my asshole teammates don't like free **** and refuse to ****ing take them.

Heh Hardline pro was actually annoying to get. My teammates did agree to take my care packages but.. theres always the car... stalking it's prey.

Sliq

Smash Master
That **** car...every time I here an RC Car announced, and I want to **** the person who unleashed, usually more so if they are on my team. Thanks for the spy plane, *******. Oh wait, you opted out helping your entire team to blow up one guy. Good luck getting your next killstreak not knowing where the **** anybody is.

Because I'm awesome and a team player I rock spy plane, counter spy plane, and sam turret. I enjoy quick scoping a lot more than I do shooting red diamonds. WTF is this, geometry wars?

B!squick

Smash Master
I'd like to know how you have counter spy plane and SAM turret at the same time.

Also, any good suicide stories? One time I set up a SAM turret and as I was running away it turned right around and shot me in the back of the head. Like, it had some sort of vendetta against me. o_o

And my GT is Dark Alkaiser if you haven't already noticed, Sliq. Everyone else is free to add me, though if you announce yourself in the message that would be grand. Not epic.

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic

EDIT: Additionally, Black & White's starters have names now. :D

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/for...s-Starter-Pokemon-Officially-Get-Named?page=1

Sliq

Smash Master
I'd like to know how you have counter spy plane and SAM turret at the same time.

Also, any good suicide stories? One time I set up a SAM turret and as I was running away it turned right around and shot me in the back of the head. Like, it had some sort of vendetta against me. o_o

And my GT is Dark Alkaiser if you haven't already noticed, Sliq. Everyone else is free to add me, though if you announce yourself in the message that would be grand. Not epic.

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic

EDIT: Additionally, Black & White's starters have names now. :D

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/for...s-Starter-Pokemon-Officially-Get-Named?page=1
I thought Sam Turret was a 5, but I realized I have Care Package for my final killstreak. I've been spamming it to get Hardline Pro. After getting it, I had planned on putting Sam Turret, but seeing as how it is 4, I don't know what I'll do with my self now.

I think Sam Turret and gatling Turret may be what I do. One turret to shoot down planes, one turret to shoot the *******s trying to destroy the turret that shoots down planes.

B!squick

Smash Master
I got SAM, Care, and Chopper Gunner. The first game I played today I went 28-0. Started out with a first blood triple kill. :O And it was a legit Chopper, too. I had Scavenger on. :3

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Nevermind. At first I couldn't figure out what the **** you guys were talking about (because I don't speak CoD) but I got it...I think.

oh well.

LOL. That is too good xD.

My only suicide story comes from MW2, where I shot a stinger at a harrier, it missed, recoiled around the harrier, and shot down on me. In Black Ops my worst was probably diving out of a glass window, only to get the challenge and die.

I'll be sure to add you. You'll instantly know which person I am.
SpookyJaw, **** microsoft for not allowing me to change my GT to KillerJawz D:

Player-3

Smash Hero

flak jacket negates rc cars LOL

oh flak jacket pro is easy lol just play demolition and sit ontop of bomb sites, you get naded like crazy (and survive) and can plant/defuse with easy

and for extra lolz put nova gas on with warlord pro and tactical mask and sit inside your cloud of green ****

/lurk

oh

and one time i called in an RC car i got out of a care package... and as soon as i could control it it just bounced up into the air like 50 feet, hit the top kill barrier and exploded

B!squick

Smash Master
and one time i called in an RC car i got out of a care package... and as soon as i could control it it just bounced up into the air like 50 feet, hit the top kill barrier and exploded
I've heard similar stories about the RC car freaking out. Maybe next time I prestige I'll work on getting FJ Pro. Not taking fire damage from those danm Naplam Strikes would be nice.

Napalm strikes are so stupid. I was on the bottom floor of one of the houses in Nuketown and it got me from hitting the roof with fire x_x.

B!squick

Smash Master
Okay, I'm going to have to accuse myself of cheating after that game. I start off okay. 0-7. Then I get a SAM Turret and Care Package. I call them in.

Ammo? Pfft, reroll.

Attack Dogs? That's more like it.

Then I turned the SAM Turret into a Chopper Gunner. Alright, now we're talking.

Several kills and two players on the other team leaving later (making it a 4 vs 2). I get another SAM Turret and Care Package, though this is before I call in the Chopper Gunner making me a little bummed. I call them in.

Counter Spy Plane? Boring. Another Chopper Gunner? Don't mind if I do.

Let's see what I can make you SAM Turret... another Chopper Gunner?! ****!

The rest of the game... didn't go so well for the other team... of two. Neither of which seemed to have an anti-air class set up. They also didn't seem to know that they should stay in doors. Or not spawn so fast.

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, I've been using a relatively simple set up in TDM today and it's been ****- er, melons. Silenced AK-74u with Lightweight, Steady Aim Pro, and Hacker Pro. What's weird is that they all complement each other extremely well. The silencer keeps me off the radar; Lightweight takes me where I want to go quickly, namely wherever the other team happens to be spawning; Steady Aim Pro lets me ADS faster after sprinting and knife quicker, which is a huge help when constantly running around blind corners; and Hacker Pro keeps me from running into any Claymores, but more importantly, by seeing enemy equipment from afar I usually have a good idea where they're at.

tl;dr - My newly created loadout in Black Ops is awesome and I am, too.

Top Bottom