• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Anyone got any tournaments coming up soon?

I'm going to one this Saturday. Sadly no low tier or doubles, so I'll only be getting to use Bowser in singles this time.

EDIT--Also, check the Bowser BR, guys.

Wait Hobo are you serious? That's insanity. I knew the aussies were strict on that but not THAT strict D:!!!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Yeah, it's super lame and there's recently been a huge movement to get it changed, the petition for an R rating in video games is the 2nd largest in the history of Australia. The way it works is the Premier (basically a mayor I suppose) of every state has to agree for this particular motion to be passed and the Premior of one of them is a huge conservative christian and won't budge on the issue. Voting is coming up in his state though so with any luck he'll be gone soon and it'll get passed.

It doesn't really affect that much luckily, nearly everything gets through, sometimes with just a bit less blood or something, importing is always an option too.

B!squick

Smash Master
So, Fallout: New Vegas has been sucking up alot of my time. I remember when I first heard of it, I thought it was a Fallout 3 expansion. Then I found out it wasn't, looked back at all the footage I'd seen and wondered, "why did this need to be it's own game?" Besides the scope of the game world itself and all the quests contained there in, it's pretty much Fallout 3.5 at most, Fallout 3 with a different setting at least.

Still, I'm enjoying it alot more than Fallout 3, glitches and all. Maybe it's the streamlined tutorial area?

Can't wait for Yahtzee to review Fable 3 and it's massive amounts of lame. That Peter Moly-whatever fella really needs to step back, realize his games have some neat concepts but at the end of the day, they're ****, and start over from scratch if he plans on making a Fable 4.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I haven't played Fable 3, but I watched it on the mahalo channel, game seems so much easier now, my favorite is still Fable 1, its one of my favorite games.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm giving a speech Thursday on Making Your Personal Cheerleader Ari Gold.

I'm starting the speech by having an acting buddy of mine acting like he's giving a speech instead of me, and then I walk in and recite this scene. (Warning: Has f-bombs in it.)

I will be dressing up like Ari Gold and will walk in with my shades on and swag up.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Not gonna lie; I'm excited. :) I'll have to post a picture of me dressed for success. ARI GOLD SUCCESS.

On a side note, any of my Bowsah boys getting any replays anytime soon? I should have some more up by the end of the week.

B!squick

Smash Master
I'm a bit dubious about DW:O. The whole point of the game to is make you feel awesome as you wade through an ocean of weak enemies. Kinda losses that effect when you fight other super powered ancient Chinese warlords.

My fave was the old dude with the deck of cards. Forgot his name... Also, the last DW I played (6 I think it was) wasn't as good as previous ones. It lacked create a character. D:

Oh yeah, I also I liked that one guy who could fly. Travel was so easy with him.

Top Bottom