• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Iron Giant was amazing and made me cry.

Then again, I was 5, but who gives a ****.

_Rated D.R.K_

Smash Apprentice
Howdy!
Limit linked me to the Bowser chat and I just wanted to formally introduce myself before I just started posting. I'm a Bowser main(Brawl&Melee) from N.Y. and just recently decided to go to tournaments and get my Bowser out there. So yeah that's enough about me :p

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I didn't link him to the Bowser chat, that **** is looooong gone. I linked him to here via AiB and stuff.

Anyway, yeah, he's another Bowser main that lives in New York, and he's actually pretty good (I can vouch, I've seen and played him offline, he's a bro <3)

But yeah, welcome finally DRK!

And I main Ganondorf/Jigglypuff in Melee.

I think I've been using Jigglypuff in every game now. -_-

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Nah don't worry Hobob, he won't. Or I'll kill him the next time I see him at a tournament.

Flayl

Smash Hero
i didnt know the bowser chat was still alive

ive been playing a lot more melee lately too, bowser is so much fun to play in that game
Playing Bowser in Melee makes me want to quit Melee. Playing Doc and Ganon is awesome though.

I will share a fact though, that Bowser's Up-B in fact DOES NOT HAVE INVINCIBILITY WHEN USED AIRBORNE. It just seems like it's not commonly known.
I honestly did not know this. There was a period in early 2009 where I kept trying to beat spikes with fortress rather than just avoid them. Since I kept dying and only managed a few times (now I know it was because the spike came out late), I figured I just didn't have the timing necessary to pull it off.

I guess it kind of makes sense considering it's the same with Shuttle Loop. Still a **** move by Sakurai.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
The other unfortunate thing is you don't get to Up-B out of the vast majority of juggle combos. Besides Mario and Luigi obviously, there's quite a few matchups where an invincible aerial Up-B would make huge amounts of difference in how well Bowser takes hits.

Melee...speaking of that, Melee is the real reason I hold a Mario icon, since I main Mario in Melee. Ganon, G&W, Link, and Bowser are also pretty fun.

And Iron Giant is a legit movie. Who said otherwise?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
A combination of Dks and Bowser up b would be ****.
Dk applying shield prssure with Bair and then upb-ing away is sooo ****.

B!squick

Smash Master
Layton is pointing epically at something off screen and Phoenix is freaking out over Layton's awesome hat.

It's really elementary, my dear MrEh.

B!squick

Smash Master
Fallout: New Vegas is looking pretty legit so far. I can't help noticing how tiny the world map is though. :/ I know Fallout 3's DLC stretched it out a bit, but I'm almost positive Fallout 3 pre-DLC was bigger. Ah well, I was never really fond of the overly barren landscape. Don't get me wrong, they did a good job making everything look like crap, but therein lies the problem...

How much longer do I have to wait for a new Elder Scrolls? I miss throwing my custom made self healing bolts of lighting or summoning human spider hybrid demons or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=392THJV0Lwg

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I SWEAR TOO GOD ITS COINCIDENCE. ;~;

I smelled phoenix write discussion, therefore I appeared! :<
Never knew you were a bowser main though. I alway thought you were a MK. Good to know you play someone thats actually interesting to watch. '3'

bigman40

Smash Master
I hate playing MK, but I learned him since he isn't getting banned (I sitll never use him in tourney). I just play the characters I enjoy now.

D

Deleted member

Sup gaiz, i main bowser now.
I beat meroknight in bowser dittos on ladder =]
Knowing me ill prolly quit bowser in 1-2 weeks, but ill do my best to beat some good people in tournies =]

bigman40

Smash Master
Idk. I've been playing Bowser since brawl came out, but started trying to play him seriously just recently (about 2 months now) since I really enjoy him and wanna be good with him at least. Burntsocks just plays a character then switches after a week, and idk wtf Sunny is doing here >__>

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Going to Japan's SRT in April, so there is absolutely no chance I'd be going to this. I'm sure Zig'll be able to be there to beat you and win low tier singles
(not to mention normal singles),

Top Bottom