• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm detecting a lot of contradictions going on so I'll stop my input for now. I will replace Mesprit for a better sweeper, I can tell you that much.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I use my mad shuckle.

Shuckle@Leftovers
Impish/Gluttony
252Atk/252HP/4SpDef
-Acupressure
-Rock Slide
-Rest
-Power Trick

Once you have +6 attack and defence changing them doesn't make you frail and with +6 evasion (yay loopholes) it wouldn't matter anyway.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
it has been done.

Zigsta, I'm sure that at this point Chibi is going to/has started on that Louis thing, since he just finished mine.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I put it [the download link] in the Bowser backroom thread mainly because I don't want everyone to have it-- it was a custom texture for myself, but what the hell; you guys that are in the group can get it. I mean, that's like...everyone who posts here with the exception of KJ, right? If you want it, I'll send it to you as well.

Warubiaru is the **** anyway. The download link is there/I'll do it as soon as I finish this post.

it also comes in blue:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My Death Note adaptation will be on Youtube tomorrow. Get hype!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
One of my classes is called Directing Workshop. During the semester, we shoot two 3-5 minute scenes, taken from plays, books, or comics/manga. We can pick ANYTHING, as long as it's shootable. I instantly knew what scene I wanted: The scene from Death Note where L and Light sit handcuffed together on a couch.

I'm importing all my footage now so I can edit it later today.

My next scene will be an adaptation from One Piece. It's the scene where Luffy is told his brother has been sentenced to be executed.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
The only thing I wish was that Warubiaru had a speed boosting move...besides that I love him.

Textures are mad legit btw.

I just found out Salamence is Uber. I guess Ice beam doesn't hold that much weight now.
I personally didn't expect it. Stealth Rock and Choice Band Scizor were the main reasons I wouldn't have been quick to ban him (not to mention Mamoswine). Plus unlike Garchomp, he actually gets owned by Thunder Wave.

But Salamence is doing just fine in Ubers anyway, so w/e.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, A2Z posting not about Bowser getting wrecked by the entire cast? And about Pokemon, no less?

But yeah, I wish Warubiaru was a touch faster. Doesn't matter, though. I can't wait to unleash Louis on everyone. <3

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I have very very broad interests outside of Smash. And I'm very open to conversation. I'm surprised people don't know that about me. There was a time when I really wanted to get my ideas onto Smogon. Back when Yanmega was UU, I actually convinced them to put Giga Drain on the specs set lol.

Plus right before Gen 5 came around, I tried and kinda failed at making a standard set for Feraligatr. One that actually was not outclassed by Gyarados. My fault for failing at writing in the proper analysis format. But if anyone asks me, I think Feraligatr is secretly good enough to be used in the OU and not be outclassed by Gyarados.

On the other hand if you're expecting me to, I could argue right now that Bowser has the worst recovery in the game next to Ivysaur, but then again, I'm pretty sure nobody needs me to tell them how to work around that problem. Especially since the people who need to know about this are the ones playing against Bowser.

I will share a fact though, that Bowser's Up-B in fact DOES NOT HAVE INVINCIBILITY WHEN USED AIRBORNE. It just seems like it's not commonly known.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I will share a fact though, that Bowser's Up-B in fact DOES NOT HAVE INVINCIBILITY WHEN USED AIRBORNE. It just seems like it's not commonly known.
I think as far as that's concerned, no one ever expects a Bowser to use Fortress midair, so when it happens, people aren't sure how to react to it, haha.

On a side note, are you in SoCal or NorCal? I'll be in California again this summer working for a film studio, most likely Pixar or DreamWorks Animation in NorCal. We should get some games in for GREAT JUSTICE.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I think Santa Barbara is technically SoCal, although I think of it more as being CenCal. If you're passing by UCSB, leave me a message I guess lol.

EDIT: On the other hand, if I'm not in summerschool, I could end up being in Los Angeles county (SoCal). Either way, there's good players both in SoCal and CenCal.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Back to Pokemon:

Feraligatr is awesome, and deserves a lot of love. I mean everyone here agrees alligators are the **** right?

Why Feraligatr is useful in the OU:
*Aqua Jet
*Doesn't die immediately to Thunderbolt
*Aqua Jet
*Swords Dance
*Doesn't lose 1/4 life from Stealth Rock
*Grass weakness is very uncommon in OU. Oh, **** Breloom, but w/e
*Did I mention Aqua Jet? It's mad legit.

My suggested set to Smogon:
252 HP, 252 ATK, 6 SpDef
Ability: Torrent
Item: Leftovers

Moves:
Aqua Jet
Swords Dance
Substitute
Return

This set abuses Dual Screens ridiculously well, since practically nothing 1HKOs Feraligatr when it has max HP investment, something it can afford to do if it's sweeping with Aqua Jet. Against people who don't abuse stall and phasing, it's not too hard to get off three swords dances if you pair this set up with someone like Dual Screen Magnezone, and anyone foolish enough to try hitting this Feraligatr with Thunderbolt after Dual Screens usually is going to put him in Torrent range, and then get obliterated. Make sure your opponent's Skarmory and Zapdos are either dead or weakened ideally, and things should be fine and dandy.

Substitute keeps status out of the way, sometimes helps activate Torrent. Leftovers are important since this set thrives on its superior durability to that of other sweepers, and it especially matters if your opponent has a Ttar. Return is there for hitting those dumb guys who actually resist Aqua Jet, like Vaporeon and Starmie.

B!squick

Smash Master
<3 Breloom. Though I have yet to breed a **** Shroomish with Poison Heal and the right personality and other garbage. :/ Well, back when I was doing stuff on my Pokemon game. Mostly waiting patiently for Black/White for now. I mostly gave up on Pokemon after I got tired of carrying around that MASSIVE strat guide. x_x Remember back when the game was WAY less complicated and the strategy was in the move and team selection? Now you got to worry about their abilty. Making sure it has the Egg moves you want (Wish is a HUGE pain in the *** to get off of Togetic). Birth moves. The right personality. Disposition. Whether it watches Fox News or MSNBC. And let's not forget about the invisible EVs you have to watch. UGH!

Give me the original Red and Blue with my not terrible Charizard, please. Aside from Psychics being broken, it was so much more fun with it's less bull****.

Anyway, what kind of robots?

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, when you don't market a product and they look like like Lego's attempt at reinventing the Power Rangers, it tends to get the ax once it looses enough money. I never saw those things in a store where it looked like more than 5 people actually bought them.

Don't get me wrong, I use to get the Lego magazine and the Bionicle comic that came with it, but I quickly lost interest when I realized that every couple of months there was a new set of them. I had no time to get attached to the last ones, what reason do I have to suddenly care about these new ones that only seem to look slightly different than the last ones?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
After 2006 it became utter trash. Ive recently seen the last movie and now I really understand why they did quit. >.>
I'm searching the stores for every last few bBionicles I can find atm tho.

Top Bottom