• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Me and kingkong were just knocked out of doubles, we got 9th out of 22 teams which is pretty good considering this tournament is stacked, we did ddd/gnw + bowser.

Will post again with singles bracket results for kingkong Along with who he beats that's notable til he gets knocked out.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
9/22. woooooord, ****.

oh, i'm also home until tuesday. ****ing finally. i needed a break from school -_-

Flayl

Smash Hero
Who did you lose to? What was your hardest victory?

Looking forward to hearing more about singles.

Flayl

Smash Hero
****, I go to the stream and all I see is a Kirby with ADHD''s tag fighting a CPU Snake on Rumble Falls.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I didn't go to VC8. <_<

I came back to New York the day of the tournament, today, and didn't get settled until 5PM.

Appreciate the love though. :]

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah, get at that mapquest/gps/calling Vex for directions.

Anyway, I'm going to start learning 1-2 more characters, and by learning I mean reading up about them, using them more and learning matchups and things like that. I feel limited because I only know a lot about Bowser and only Bowser. I want to know more.

I'm not dropping him. I just learned so many things just by testing/reading Flayl's grab release stuff and seeing KingKong's promising results, and Zigsta's major improvement put a lot of hope into me, and I want to do more than what I'm doing now (but obviously can't due to school. **** my life.) I just feel that my growth as a player will always be asymptotic; I'll get better but I won't really reach where I want to be. Although, school is good because I take breaks and come back with new thoughts and I feel better as a player. It helps :D

just sitting in training mode and letting my thoughts take over helped too (yeah I'm home for like 2 or 3 days, I forget). Pulling multiple A2ZOMGs actually pays off. a tiny bit So yeah, I'm not dropping Bowser, he'll be my main forever. I'm just giving in to my inner ambition
or maybe just getting a life and learning more about this game from other character's perspective.

and it may seem dumb for usefulness to Bowser but I'm starting with Falco, only because he's my second best character IMO.

tl;dr - i'm learning more about this game, so i'm paying more attention to characters, am not dropping bowser. cheers to intellectual understanding.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Taking a break from a character has always helped me. I focused on my film career for the majority of the summer and went to only one tournament in SoCal plus met with typh twice. After that, I found my Bowser had improved a LOT, and since then, I feel I've become a much smarter player as a whole.

Taking a break will lead to a new, fresh perspective on Bowser for sure. I know you know a lot about Bowser--can't wait to see how much you improve in the future!

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Yeah, get at that mapquest/gps/calling Vex for directions.

Anyway, I'm going to start learning 1-2 more characters, and by learning I mean reading up about them, using them more and learning matchups and things like that. I feel limited because I only know a lot about Bowser and only Bowser. I want to know more.

I'm not dropping him.
I just learned so many things just by testing/reading Flayl's grab release stuff and seeing KingKong's promising results, and Zigsta's major improvement put a lot of hope into me, and I want to do more than what I'm doing now (but obviously can't due to school. **** my life.) I just feel that my growth as a player will always be asymptotic; I'll get better but I won't really reach where I want to be. Although, school is good because I take breaks and come back with new thoughts and I feel better as a player. It helps :D

just sitting in training mode and letting my thoughts take over helped too (yeah I'm home for like 2 or 3 days, I forget). Pulling multiple A2ZOMGs actually pays off. a tiny bit So yeah, I'm not dropping Bowser, he'll be my main forever. I'm just giving in to my inner ambition
or maybe just getting a life and learning more about this game from other character's perspective.

and it may seem dumb for usefulness to Bowser but I'm starting with Falco, only because he's my second best character IMO.

tl;dr - i'm learning more about this game, so i'm paying more attention to characters, am not dropping bowser. cheers to intellectual understanding.
I kinda understood that you weren't dropping Bowser LOL.

bigman40

Smash Master
Do it Limit. I play a lot of other characters I like (just from fanboyism), and playing all those characters made my Yoshi much better than playing just him. You'll be a beast when you notice the difference :D

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I came back and added stuff to that in a span of 20 minutes.

This isn't English class.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
pump ya klaw like this
klaw ya if ya near me - DONT FRET if you missed
to the high tiers, livin it up
one day youll be down and wont wanna get up
i guess cause im low tier
im supposed to lose games, make johns and then show fear
but its time for a new plan, BAM
thats the sound of a fresh flying slam
here we go, bowsercide, dont stop
to my brothas on the block gettin timer clocked
im still around for this
keepin myself in my shield, fortress
then ima throw a change up
grab, since you thought i would use b-up
now i pull out my masterpiece, grab release
they get out and then dtilt makes them deceased
klawin you all match long, its that strong
tellin all the high tiers, dont get crapped on
and if you get klawed dont struggle
klawin since it keeps me out of trouble
klaw ya if ya near me

-koopac

(p.s. some of these lyrics probably dont make any sense and might not completely fit with the song but im bored at 2:30 am so i dont care)

Top Bottom