• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah the timing is somewhat strict.

And Lux is just joking lol. That MU is *** lmao.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Vinnie and I are dead serious. You'll see come MU chart time

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Delux claims we have an even match up with climbers. Any thoughts people? Wouldn't mind if we got delux in here to explain himself either.

:phone:
Promise you he doesn't after we played. He thinks it's +3 ICs.

YOOOOOO DeLux, you trollin'!!!!

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I don't know who I'm more upset at...

Delux/Vinnie for taking their time to make such an incredibly stupid joke

Or the Bowser players that actually think that Bowser could actually have an advantage against the ICs

granted its the new bowsers that are asking the question (we love questions!) but believe us when we say Bowser has no fighting chance.

I just can't believe that's a running joke now, of all characters...haha what has Brawl come to

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry limit I'm not that new of a bowser and I get the joke. I was attempting to keep it going to frustrate the you guys. And besides its not that stupid of a joke. These kind of low tier beating a high tier conversations are always popping up in the matchup thread which is what is so funny about this.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol yeah, AND Yoshi. Wouldnt be #6 without him, far too many ICs and crap. xD

DeLux

Johns about too many ICs
It's even for sure. I fear Zigsta in bracket.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Btw, Lux, in your honest opinion, what is the ICs v Yoshi MU? Personally I think its a slight +1 in ICs favor.

DeLux

I didn't get to play Deltagod last tournament, so I'll withhold my opinions

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
im waiting them to be uploaded. I want to see my set against stroumbert (cf and falco). I also kept a video of me doing a bowsercide canceled where a survive but it was a friendly.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This has actually been known for a long time (the cancel and the survival), and the cancel alone is the reason why Bowser players don't fear the "Bowsercide on last stock only counts as a win if the game says so" rule that some tourneys use. Like that video link says, surviving Bowsercides only works on certain stages like Yoshi's and RC. It can be done, but you need to take advantage of stage features (like ghost platforms).

B!squick

Smash Master
Let's see, what did I miss since my last post.... trolling Ice Climbers, yeah, never get tired of them high tiers trolling the low tiers. This is topped only by Omni winning that tournament going Bowser (=_=).... random questions from the random new Bowser players. Don't think anyone actually answered this one, but the best defense against upward momentum is FAir and (supposedly) AD for the horizontal kind, but I've had more luck with FAir personally.... KK is still awesome, that's always good to know.

And that's it. Guess it's back to waiting for the new Smash game so I have an excuse to actually come to this web site again. Can't wait to see you guys on the new Bowser board, by the way.

Also, have any of you been playing Chivalry? That game is ****.

EDIT: I mean boobs.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Going to the tournament in SoCal today. First tournament in about 2 months or so.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
How'd it go, Zigsta.
Honestly not well. Brawl just isn't too fun for me anymore. Not in a frustrating way--I just don't feel passionate about the game anymore. I've been less and less interested for the past few months, but this was just kinda the nail in the coffin for me.

I just have a lot more fun working, reading, and writing now. I feel like every day I'm a small step forward towards my dreams. Brawl used to be an escape for me, so I guess you could say I've got nothing to escape from anymore, haha.

So in a rather roundabout way, I'm saying I think I'm done with Brawl. It's been fun, and I've made some great memories with great friends. I'm just moving on to the next chapter of my life.

I doubt I'll be around very often, but those of you who have my contact info know how to reach me. :)

Later, gators!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Zig, if your passion for Brawl is really gone, then you're doing the right thing by hanging up the controller. Without passion, I sure as hell wouldn't be playing this game either! Like you, I have a solid job and enough fun things going on in my life to the point where Brawl isn't necessary for my happiness. If my passion were to fade like yours, I'd quit this game too, so I completely understand where you're coming from. All good things must eventually come to an end, and when it's time to go, it's time to go.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Zigsta is one of my favorite people I've ever met from Smash. <3

Make sure you come back and give a review of Wreck-it Ralph!!

Flayl

Smash Hero
Well it was nice knowing you Zigsta and good effort. I don't really play that much either but I can't bring myself to stop coming here just yet haha.

Top Bottom