• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Okay, we are now talking about MTG. Discuss my Extended deck. GO!

2 Crumbling Colossus
4 Fauna Shaman
4 Inkwell Leviathan
2 Kuldotha Forgemaster
4 Precursor Golem
2 Scarecrone
4 Solemn Simulacrum
4 Aphotic Wisps
3 Call to Mind
2 Cauldron of Souls
2 Mimic Vat
4 Shape Anew
6 Forest
7 Island
4 Reliquary Tower
6 Swamp
First thing's first, you should get rid of the Crumbling Colossi, Aphotic Wisps, Shape Anews, and maybe the Cauldrons of Souls. Cauldrons/Colossi are just too expensive to cast and you really aren't gonna ever tutor for them when you can search for Inkwell Leviathan instead, Shape Anew doesn't work well in a deck full of artifacts since you can't choose what you're shaping it into, and Aphotic Wisps just plain isn't good enough for extended.

I'm also not really sure if you should be going with both Fauna Shaman and Kuldotha Forgemaster. They both kinda pull the deck in different directions, and although they both lead to the goal of "tutor big strong artifact creatures", they do it in different ways. I'd almost like to say to just cut Fauna Shaman entirely as well, but I think it could still maybe work if you include a bigger reanimator package, such as Makeshift Mannequin, as well as a singleton Sharuum the Hegemon. Alternatively, you could use Master Transmuter, a card that kind of ties Fauna Shaman and Kuldotha Forgemaster together by being able to put creatures that you tutor with Fauna Shaman into play quickly as well as being able to protect creatures tutored by Kuldotha Forgemaster (by activating Master Transmuter in response to a removal spell and returning the targeted creature to your hand/back into play to fizzle the spell)

If you do go the Master Transmuter route, you're probably going to want to include cards like Grand Architect, as well as a bunch of cheap ramp (preferably of the artifact kind). One thing I've actually always wanted to try in a green artifact ramp deck is 4x Overgrown Battlement, 4x Wall of Tanglecord. This gives you both early game ramp as well as a great earlygame defense until you can set up your tutors/combos. The Walls of Tanglecord are especially helpful at blocking Bitterblossom tokens/Squadron Hawks/really anything that flies and is carrying a Sword of X and X. You should also probably run 4x Etherium Sculptor, since it acts as artifact ramp, it's blue for Grand Architect's ramping, and it can be used as fodder for any of your tutors lategame. Borderposts are another form of artifact "ramp". Replacing 4 of your lands with 4x Mistvein Borderposts is just a way to get more artifacts on the battlefield for Master Transmuter/Kuldotha Forgemaster. Also note that Etherium Sculptor affects the alternate cost of the borderposts too. Also, Thousand-Year Elixir is a great card in this deck since it lets you play as though your Fauna Shamans/Forgemasters/Transmuters have haste. Running 3 copies of it is a good idea; 4 is too much since you never want to draw more than 1 copy in a game.

You should also probably change up your beefy kill cards too. Inkwell Leviathan is amazing, but you probably aren't gonna ever need more than one of them on the field. Basically you should run more singletons of your kill cards since you have the ability to tutor them up as silver bullets depending on the deck you're playing against. Sharuum is one of them that I mentioned earlier since it can also reanimate a fatty in your graveyard. Other good silver bullets are Blightsteel Colossus (good against decks with few creatures), Sphinx of the Steel Wind (it should be an instawin against almost any red or green deck other than Valakut), Myr Battlesphere (good with Kuldotha Forgemaster since it gives you more fodder for his tutor ability, but also puts a very fast clock on your opponent), Mindslaver (can't be tutored with Fauna Shaman but Forgemaster makes running a copy worth it imo), and Platinum Emperion (for White Weenie decks as long as they have no Path to Exile). Running 3 or 4 copies of Sphinx Summoner is also a good idea, especially when you have Master Transmuter to abuse it's enter the battlefield ability. Also, not all of these kill cards should be in the main deck. I'd say put 3 or 4 of them in the maindeck and then put the rest in the sideboard to bring in for certain deck matchups.

Finally, there are the miscellaneous good cards that are expensive but will really help out your deck. Spellskite is one of them, and I think they're somewhere around $8-10 each now, but if you have any you should definitely include them. They're another form of protection for your creatures like Master Transmuter, except the cost is only U or 2 life. Another card that would really work well in this deck is either of the Tezzeret cards, with Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas being slightly better imo since it's overall cheaper to cast. Both Tezzeret cards are just amazing in artifact decks though, so if you have any copies of them I really recommend putting a couple copies total in the deck.

For the sideboard, like I mentioned before, you want the rest of your silver bullets that you aren't using maindeck. You also probably want things like hand disruption for decks with a lot of permission, a board sweeper for decks like Elves/White Weenie, etc

Here's a decklist I threw together from my suggestions:

Lands (and "lands"):
4 Mistvein Borderpost
2 Wildfield Borderpost
5 Island
3 Forest
2 Swamp
3 Misty Rainforest
1 Verdant Catacombs
1 Twilight Mire
2 Flooded Grove

Creatures:
4 Master Transmuter
4 Kuldotha Forgemaster
4 Etherium Sculptor
4 Fauna Shaman
3 Grand Architect
4 Overgrown Battlement
4 Wall of Tanglecord
1 Sharuum the Hegemon
1 Myr Battlesphere
1 Blightsteel Colossus
3 Sphinx Summoner

Artifacts:
1 Mindslaver
3 Thousand-Year Elixir

Sideboard:
SB: 1 Inkwell Leviathan (for anything with Islands really)
SB: 1 Platinum Emperion (for weenie decks)
SB: 1 Sphinx of the Steel Wind (for any red/green deck)
SB: 4 Spreading Seas (for Valakut)
SB: 4 Thoughtseize (for permission; use Inquisition of Kozilek if Thoughtseize is too expensive)
SB: 3 Phyrexian Revoker (for planeswalkers and other problem cards with activated abilities)
SB: 1 Phyrexian Metamorph (kind of a filler card, but can be brought in against decks with a lot of bombs as a nice card to tutor for)

I'm aware the manabase is expensive in this decklist, but I just wasn't sure how to make a manabase in a wedge coloured deck without resorting to expensive lands like those. Change it up however you like, just test it out to make sure the manabase works for you.

P.S. hows that for discussion hehehe

B!squick

Smash Master
First thing's first, you should get rid of the Crumbling Colossi, Aphotic Wisps, Shape Anews, and maybe the Cauldrons of Souls. Cauldrons/Colossi are just too expensive to cast and you really aren't gonna ever tutor for them when you can search for Inkwell Leviathan instead, Shape Anew doesn't work well in a deck full of artifacts since you can't choose what you're shaping it into, and Aphotic Wisps just plain isn't good enough for extended.
You're probably right about the Crumbling Colossi, but here's the thing. I threw them in because I though 4 Inkwell Leviathans wouldn't be enough high power targets for Shape Anew. I don't know if you've read Precursor Golem, but it basically copies your spells as long as they target 1 Golem across all of your Golems. This includes Solemn Simulacrum. Which means with Shape Anew, Precursor alone would turn into 3 additional artifacts from my deck and if Solemn is out, that's another one plus Solemn's card draw. Unfortunately, Crumbling Colossus would also be targeted, but I can just simply attack before I play Shape Anew. It's not like anything in the deck has haste.

Which brings me to Aphotic Wisps. As far as cantrips go, it's the best Extended has to offer. And with Precursor on the field, it means that I now have 3 3/3's with Fear and I draw 3 cards all at the cost of 1 black mana. This seems good to me and they are both the deck's bread and butter. What it revolves around.

Cauldron is there partly for graveyard recursion without needing mana, unlike Scarecrone, which can be useful in itself, but it allows me to save my Golemns if someone, say, Lightning Bolts them while Precursor is out. Mind you, Solemn is already a +1 when it dies, but having the other half of my Aphotic Wisps/Shape Anew + Precursor Golemn combo die before I can pull it off would be annoying. When I'm on the offensive though and my original reasoning for putting it in the deck in the first place was because I could just bring back everything I sacked with Shape Anew for even more field presence.

I'm also not really sure if you should be going with both Fauna Shaman and Kuldotha Forgemaster. They both kinda pull the deck in different directions, and although they both lead to the goal of "tutor big strong artifact creatures", they do it in different ways.
Yeah, the deck had a bit more green before to the tune of Lace with Moonglove (another card to play on Precursor, but Aphotic Wisps and Shape Anew out class it so much I found I didn't need it) and Ancient Stirrings. And aside from being cheaper and searching out for lands before Solemn hit the board, it wasn't doing anything that Shape Anew and later Fauna Shaman did better.

Fauna Shaman itself I added because I'd sometimes draw things like Inkwell that I had no intention of playing from my hand and because I had Reliquary to keep all the cards I'd get with Aphotic Wisps, Precursor, and Solemn, I couldn't just discard my hand size down.

I'd almost like to say to just cut Fauna Shaman entirely as well, but I think it could still maybe work if you include a bigger reanimator package, such as Makeshift Mannequin, as well as a singleton Sharuum the Hegemon.
I like Scarecrone better in the reanimating department with it being a target for everything artifact related as well as the fact it and Cauldron are reusable. Sharuum I decided against when I looked through the long list of targets for Shape Anew because it was kinda expensive (mana cost-wise), was merely a 5/5 flyer and thus not bulky enough for me, and, against, it only brings stuff back once and only ever would since it's not a Golemn and wouldn't get Shape Anewed. I guess I could sack it with Kuldotha as far as reusing it goes...

But then there's the problem of it requiring white mana to play. Even as a singleton, I'd like to limit the amount of dead cards in my hand as much as possible since I need Solemn to get the ball rolling most of the time and he can't be played until turn 4 if I get enough lands in that amount of time in the first place. If you haven't already guessed, I don't plan on taking this deck to any tournaments I expect to win.

Alternatively, you could use Master Transmuter, a card that kind of ties Fauna Shaman and Kuldotha Forgemaster together by being able to put creatures that you tutor with Fauna Shaman into play quickly as well as being able to protect creatures tutored by Kuldotha Forgemaster (by activating Master Transmuter in response to a removal spell and returning the targeted creature to your hand/back into play to fizzle the spell)
... I'm kinda baffled as to why I'm not playing Master Transmuter myself. That's definitely going in the deck with 3 copies at the least.

If you do go the Master Transmuter route, you're probably going to want to include cards like Grand Architect, as well as a bunch of cheap ramp (preferably of the artifact kind). One thing I've actually always wanted to try in a green artifact ramp deck is 4x Overgrown Battlement, 4x Wall of Tanglecord. This gives you both early game ramp as well as a great earlygame defense until you can set up your tutors/combos. The Walls of Tanglecord are especially helpful at blocking Bitterblossom tokens/Squadron Hawks/really anything that flies and is carrying a Sword of X and X.
The early game is something I've neglected to a large extent, yes. I'll probably throw in those Grand Architects and if I have room for Overgrown Battlements I'll try to find some sort blue defender so all three mesh together, but then I'd be looking at 9+ additional cards to the deck. Hmm...

You should also probably run 4x Etherium Sculptor, since it acts as artifact ramp, it's blue for Grand Architect's ramping, and it can be used as fodder for any of your tutors lategame.
Well, as long as I'm getting mana a bit quicker, it's not terribly important that my artifact spells are a bit cheaper since the ones I'd generally be playing cost 4 or 5 anyway. And Etherium Sculptor isn't a good target for Shape Anew.

Borderposts are another form of artifact "ramp". Replacing 4 of your lands with 4x Mistvein Borderposts is just a way to get more artifacts on the battlefield for Master Transmuter/Kuldotha Forgemaster. Also note that Etherium Sculptor affects the alternate cost of the borderposts too.
Again, bad target for Shape Anew. As well, I already have fantastic targets for Master Transmuter and Kuldotha Forgemaster in the form of Solemn and Precursor respectively.

This isn't a regular, blah, go artifacts, go deck. It's a, let's see how much we can abuse Precursor Golemn deck. I probably should have mentioned that when I posted the deck list...

Also, Thousand-Year Elixir is a great card in this deck since it lets you play as though your Fauna Shamans/Forgemasters/Transmuters have haste. Running 3 copies of it is a good idea; 4 is too much since you never want to draw more than 1 copy in a game.
Agreed, though I think Unwinding Clock is a better alternative if only because it would allow me to defend myself after a big attack that didn't quite kill my opponent. Having haste on those critters you mentioned would be nice... but not terribly necessary.

You should also probably change up your beefy kill cards too. Inkwell Leviathan is amazing, but you probably aren't gonna ever need more than one of them on the field.
Need? Probably not. Will have? That's a good bet. I can't stress how ridiculous Shape Anew is with Precursor. That's why I added in Call to Mind so I could reused them. :)

Basically you should run more singletons of your kill cards since you have the ability to tutor them up as silver bullets depending on the deck you're playing against. Sharuum is one of them that I mentioned earlier since it can also reanimate a fatty in your graveyard. Other good silver bullets are Blightsteel Colossus (good against decks with few creatures),
The only problem I had with the -steel Colossi was that they went back to the deck which is admittedly good for Shape Anew but bad with the graveyard recursion. What's REALLY bad though is that they're both Golemns.

Sphinx of the Steel Wind (it should be an instawin against almost any red or green deck other than Valakut),
Again, white mana. Not something I'm playing. But I suppose 1 Plain wouldn't hurt since I could just get it with Solemn.

Myr Battlesphere (good with Kuldotha Forgemaster since it gives you more fodder for his tutor ability, but also puts a very fast clock on your opponent),
An 8/7 that deals 4 damage? Pretty good suggestion. Actually, since it works so well with itself, it seems like a better card to play multiples of than Inkwell.

Mindslaver (can't be tutored with Fauna Shaman but Forgemaster makes running a copy worth it imo),
Now that's just mean. Summoning multiple, ridiculous artifact creatures, drawing a ton of cards, AND making sure the make every wrong choice possible on their next turn? That sounds like over kill... but something I'd definitely think about adding if I had a spot for it.

and Platinum Emperion (for White Weenie decks as long as they have no Path to Exile).
Again, it's a Golemn. Otherwise it probably would already be in the deck.

Running 3 or 4 copies of Sphinx Summoner is also a good idea, especially when you have Master Transmuter to abuse it's enter the battlefield ability.
Hmm... not the best thing to hit with Shape Anew, but it would give me an excuse to take out Fauna Shaman and stop playing green entirely. Hell, I might do that just because of Master Transmuter alone.

Also, not all of these kill cards should be in the main deck. I'd say put 3 or 4 of them in the maindeck and then put the rest in the sideboard to bring in for certain deck matchups.
Not worried about a side deck. I don't even know of anyplace in my area that has Extend tournies anyway. So anything that doesn't make the main I'm not going to bother obtaining. No, I haven't actually physically built the deck yet, that why I'm playing around with it before hand so I don't buy cards I end up not wanting. Like Doran the Seigetower for my Treefolk deck. Is it good? Yes. Is it necessary? No. Dauntless Dourbark wins games all on his own and isn't affected by Doran unless Unstoppable Ash is out AND he gets blocked, neither of which is likely. But I digress.

Finally, there are the miscellaneous good cards that are expensive but will really help out your deck. Spellskite is one of them, and I think they're somewhere around $8-10 each now, but if you have any you should definitely include them. They're another form of protection for your creatures like Master Transmuter, except the cost is only U or 2 life.
Pretty sure I don't have any and his purpose is purely defensive anyway. I know less about Magic than I do Yu-Gi-Oh, but in Yu-Gi-Oh you don't bother with Mirror Force in DDT and I think the same idea applies here. It stops potential problems, but doesn't directly help the main combo. Something I'd sideboard if I had it/was planning on making a sideboard.

Another card that would really work well in this deck is either of the Tezzeret cards, with Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas being slightly better imo since it's overall cheaper to cast. Both Tezzeret cards are just amazing in artifact decks though, so if you have any copies of them I really recommend putting a couple copies total in the deck.
If I happen pull one I'll put it in, but I'm not going out of my way for a play set of Planeswalkers. That would be half of the deck cost on it's own, lol. Even one isn't something I'm gonna go out of my way for with this being a casual deck and all.

For the sideboard, like I mentioned before, you want the rest of your silver bullets that you aren't using maindeck. You also probably want things like hand disruption for decks with a lot of permission, a board sweeper for decks like Elves/White Weenie, etc

Here's a decklist I threw together from my suggestions:

Lands (and "lands"):
4 Mistvein Borderpost
2 Wildfield Borderpost
5 Island
3 Forest
2 Swamp
3 Misty Rainforest
1 Verdant Catacombs
1 Twilight Mire
2 Flooded Grove

Creatures:
4 Master Transmuter
4 Kuldotha Forgemaster
4 Etherium Sculptor
4 Fauna Shaman
3 Grand Architect
4 Overgrown Battlement
4 Wall of Tanglecord
1 Sharuum the Hegemon
1 Myr Battlesphere
1 Blightsteel Colossus
3 Sphinx Summoner

Artifacts:
1 Mindslaver
3 Thousand-Year Elixir

Sideboard:
SB: 1 Inkwell Leviathan (for anything with Islands really)
SB: 1 Platinum Emperion (for weenie decks)
SB: 1 Sphinx of the Steel Wind (for any red/green deck)
SB: 4 Spreading Seas (for Valakut)
SB: 4 Thoughtseize (for permission; use Inquisition of Kozilek if Thoughtseize is too expensive)
SB: 3 Phyrexian Revoker (for planeswalkers and other problem cards with activated abilities)
SB: 1 Phyrexian Metamorph (kind of a filler card, but can be brought in against decks with a lot of bombs as a nice card to tutor for)

I'm aware the manabase is expensive in this decklist, but I just wasn't sure how to make a manabase in a wedge coloured deck without resorting to expensive lands like those. Change it up however you like, just test it out to make sure the manabase works for you.

P.S. hows that for discussion hehehe
That looks like a pretty nasty deck on it own, even though it drifted entirely away from what I was going for, lol.

... Wait, did you take out Solemn Simulacrum entirely? O.o Why? D:

... Ha. Just played a test game after making some of your suggestions and I drew 35 cards in one turn and had this on the field: 3 Precurors, 2 Solemns, 1 Kuldotha Forgemaster, 1 Myr Battlesphere, 1 Cauldron of Souls, 1 Sphinx Summoner, and 1 Master Transmuter. I had my entire deck in hand, not exactly a good I'll admit as I was at my second main phase by that point, but I had spent only 6 mana.

6... mana.

I think I'll replace the Sphinx Summoners with Diabolic Tutors. It's cheaper, I'll have more targets, and I can't hit it with Shape Anew. Solemn and Precursor work just fine with Master Transmuter.

New deck list:

3 Grand Architect
1 Inkwell Leviathan
2 Kuldotha Forgemaster
4 Master Transmuter
4 Myr Battlesphere
4 Precursor Golem
2 Scarecrone
4 Solemn Simulacrum

4 Aphotic Wisps
2 Cauldron of Souls
4 Diabolic Tutor
4 Shape Anew

10 Island
4 Reliquary Tower
8 Swamp

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
ah, i didnt clue in to the golem tribal thing you had going on at all. that makes a lot more of the deck make sense then. i thought you were just running a forgemaster deck, which is why i suggested so many changes

spellskite is still a good card to add though, since it prevents your opponent's doom blades from turning into day of judgment when you have a precursor golem

also, even though you wont be able to cast sharuum/sphinx of the steel wind, you can still tutor for them with forgemaster/shape anew and discard them with fauna shaman (to reanimate with scarecrone). but now that youve cut fauna shaman id say not including them is for the better

also have you considered Cerulean Wisps as an alternative to Aphotic Wisps? untapping all golems you control seems like a cool combat trick.

B!squick

Smash Master
Cerulean Wisps sounds like it might work well, too. Fear or untapping everyone after combat. Hmm...

Also, anyone else see Ironman 2. That movie made me sad. :( It was not very good.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Iron Man 2's still fun. It's just not as good as the first.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The worst Marvel movie is easily Hulk, followed by Daredevil. Not even counting Elektra.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I supported that ages ago.

And I havent seen Iron Man 2 or Captain America yet (seeing CA next week though)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ok then, fine. From a purely factual standpoint, Bowser's mobility is decent. I was wrong to use the word terrible. I was looking at it from a wider angle, hence the tough wording and apparent overreaction. You can say he's mobile to a respectable degree, but this mobility is restricted by his numerous weaknesses. It can never really be abused, is what I'm getting at. A lot of the time there is always some problem that makes it dangerous to move about (carefully or carelessly, depending on the opponent). Whether it's his gargantuan size, bad spotdodge, horrible air game (one of the bigger offenders), blind spot etc. there is usually some weakness to the character that his opponent can take advantage of while he's committed to certain forms of motion, and Bowser can't afford to slip up and get grabbed, or intercepted in the air, or caught with a projectile or what have you.
Bowser's terrible walkspeed actually is a legitimate mobility problem. His run options are mostly bad and jumping is usually a bad idea outside of punishes. His best tools to get things started generally are tilts and Jab but he doesn't really have a real footsie game to speak of since his walk speed sucks. He can't really surprise you most of the time as a result.

Although to be frank, his worst mobility problem lies in recovery. He only moves in one direction when recovering, and he doesn't have real landing options to justify recovering high. Not even Link has nearly as predictable a recovery as Bowser. That and DI is why good Link players survive forever. Bowser on the other hand just gets hit for free if he's over 100% and offstage. His recovery and size also makes him the single worst character on Rainbow Cruise as a result, which is a stage you WANT to be good on as long as your matchup is not G&W or MK as it tends to skew matchups in favor of the more experienced player as opposed to the matchup.

I beat Zig in singles not too long ago. I can tell he's a talented player, but the facts are Bowser has the worst recovery in the game. Every so often he would find moments when he was in control onstage, but offstage it was even more in my favor. I never had to really work for kills when I never had to worry about not having free openings to capitalize on, as well as always having better stages to choose from.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
A2, I was honestly totally out of it by the time we played. :/

I'm gonna see Apes this weekend for sure. Gonna go see The Changeup tonight--got garbs reviews, but I'll go watch bad movies with friends, haha.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
A2, I was honestly totally out of it by the time we played. :/

I'm gonna see Apes this weekend for sure. Gonna go see The Changeup tonight--got garbs reviews, but I'll go watch bad movies with friends, haha.

Yeah, I could tell when I whiff punished you twice in a row with F-smashes by the end of the match you kinda just had it. Not to mention I noticed your unusually bad DI and missed grab release combos. Don't worry though I can tell you're legit even when you're off your game.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, I've honestly just been in a bad place lately, and that pool didn't help. XD

Girl troubles suuuuuck.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Actually my plans changed. I'm about to watch Apes now.

Tonight I'll write up reviews for that, Song of the South, and The Wild Bunch.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Honestly, do we really need to keep talking about how bad Bowser is?

WE ALREADY ****ING KNOW THAT. :awesome:

It doesn't matter if you think he could stand to move up a tier or move down a tier, because neither outcome will change the fact that he's just plain BAD. It's all moot in the bigger picture. He won't be moving much (if at all) in either direction for the remainder of this game's competitive lifespan, and you can bank on that.

Accepting that Bowser sucks isn't a sign of "giving up on your character," it's a sign of accepting the character for who he is. People are still out there repping the likes of Ganondorf, and he's considerably worse than Bowser! Those Ganon mains are a lot like Bowser mains, they're repping a badass character that they love.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Apes was awesome. Posted a review on my Facebook.

'Bout to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox now.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I got 9/17 at a smashfest today

lost to Dark Peach and some Kirby dude.

Bowser is bad, I'm bad, I don't play this game, johns etc etc

:l

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
u generalize incorrectly y

it's possible to take something seriously and not make money off of it

Player-1

Smash Legend
I was about to go bowser in tournament today against this wario that beat my diddy which is substantially better than my bowser, but he doesn't know the bowser M and I actually do better, but then he didn't ban FD and I went there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Micaelis, dunno if you've ever heard of him, he's #4 in GA right behind me and recently picked wario up. He pretty much knows some MUs REALLY well then sucks at the one he doesn't know (like bowser).

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, I've heard of him. Didn't realize he was going Wario now, too.

Player-1

Smash Legend
He's gotten bored of using MK and just goes wario/sheik/dk now, next time I play him I'll probably use Bowser against his Wario though.

Top Bottom