• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Unlike Mew2King, I'm willing to tear this post up instead of just laughing at it.

Pimptaxii is mainly Pimpuiigi, Quill, Moosh, and random people that join. They're not an uber-serious group, they mostly like the to have fun and play the game.
They're mainly inactive, and are formerly some of the top players. Currently, they're only average due to barely playing.

This crew, wrath, is AlexTriad, SlipperyPete, Velocity, and Dot_eater. They all are from the same area, and like to travel.
That's kind of accurate, but only Velocity travels a lot, really. And he's the only one that places well right now.

There's the TSA. they're a new crew, but they've made quite a dent iin the the tournamnet standings. They're all reallly good, andmost are on some kind of player-to-beat list.
WoZ and Cactuar are "players to beat" in local tournaments around here, but nobody else is really any good from there but Sensei, Muz, and RaptorHawk kinda. They're all decent and none of them suck, and they are cool people that make the game fun and are dedicated to their crew, but they're hardly top players in the area 'cept for WoZ and Cactuar.

TJD is Joker, Magus, Eljin, RyokoYaksa, and Ninja. Though they're not too active in tournament play, you'll find these are the best players around phiilly. (And Cactuar.)
Ryoko's the only one that still competes a little, and he's easily the top player in that crew right now and probably one of the best in the country again(finally out of his retirement from greatness, I hope). They are some of the best players of that area, yeah. Cactuar's not in this crew, IIRC.

you'll find almost everyone (including myself) is part of Team Arlington. lol. they just accept anyone. but the leaders (G-reg, Aho, Chinesah, Fluer de Lis, ect) are soime of the best players in the country.
TA has no leaders, they just all are in the crew, and only Aho on your list really qualifies as "one of the best players in the country." Only KM is truly a TOP player, anyways. TA is a strong crew overall and usually a cool bunch of people. They're almost all above average and place well.

There are a few NY crews that are really good, but DA is the only one that will effect you as a South Jersey player. You won't play alot of them, But P.C. Chriis, and Wes are two of the top players in the country.
Killer Fleet isn't bad at all, either. They're much more likely to travel down to NJ for a tournament, so they'd affect South Jersey a lot more. Ace Marth is probably one of the better Marths in the area and he places pretty well often.

So, yeah, that's a basic rundown of the area...
You forgot THP, which has Inui and Lord Knight in it, who are probably like 5th/6th best players in the state of New Jersey. teh_spamerer ain't so bad, either, though he needs some more experience.

BTW, anyone up to play this weekend? I have t scrape this rust off >>
O rly?

I'll play you. I play anyone.

Velocity

Smash Lord
for all those people interested in the crew or playing, my house saturday anytime just come over 1730 cottman ave 19111 2153018110 (cell) and bring a cube

Joker

Smash Ace
:embarrass
I guess i should come out and admit it to all of you that know about TJD.

To bring all the rumors to an end once and for all...yes..its true...

ME AND RYOKO ARE INDEED BROTHERS!!!

There, i said.
Im relieved that i got that off my chest.:)

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pimptaxii is mainly Pimpuiigi, Quill, Moosh, and random people that join. They're not an uber-serious group, they mostly like the to have fun and play the game.
Well, Quill, Marcus, Moosh's group, M. Marell, Taxi, The Mario Bros, Lord Knight, Doraki and his friends in France, and it's really hard to remember more than that. People know who they are.

Mario Brothers are my Luigi apprentice, and his brother who plays a beast of Mario.

My apprentice took Korean DJ out of tournament, and won the tournament too. Luigi exclusive.

; )

Also PimpTaxi has many (probably the most) female members.

My fiance, M. Marell's girlfriend, maybe other girlfriends I've met along the way. (Moosh, Velocity, Mew2King's Sister, OK she's not his girlfriend.)

Renth

Smash Hero
Velocity thanks for taking in our scrub friend Bev and teaching him how to play smash :)
whenever we go down to visit i want to you guys and Tuar

Velocity

Smash Lord
Velocity thanks for taking in our scrub friend Bev and teaching him how to play smash :)
whenever we go down to visit i want to you guys and Tuar
i think some words are missing out of there but dont play tuar he plays enough
and he plays marth so thats not fun

Renth

Smash Hero
i think some words are missing out of there but dont play tuar he plays enough
and he plays marth so thats not fun
Tuars a good friend of mine lol so of course i'd have to play him but whenever i get the chance to visit i want to play your crew and incase you don't really know who i am i mean i've only been using advanced techs for about a year now
check out my combo vid
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=82917

Renths "Crue" vs. Wrath crew battle sometime?
Timat and I are planning a trip down sometime around summer

also..

@Inui it's been a long time since we've played each other hopefully i can get a ride down there sometime or i'll definately play you the next time your up at Stels

magnebula

Smash Journeyman
Timing with school and things out of school have sucked hard.. hopefully we'll be able to find a date that works for me. Im sure Triad remembers playing me at the Summer Block Party Event in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. It seems like we were always looking for friendlies at the same time, and played quite a bit of matches. And I remember the one or two friendlies with you, dot_eater. I was pissed because you kept grabbing the **** outta me.

btw, Inui, I still wanna have lots of matches with you.. last time we played I think I took one match, which was a fluke anyways.. but Ive gotten loads better since then, so maybe Ill fair a bit better.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
@Pimpuigi: Pimptaxi is not a crew. It's a club. For anyone who wants to join. Even if they don't play smash. :p

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Pimpuigi: Pimptaxi is not a crew. It's a club. For anyone who wants to join. Even if they don't play smash. :p
It's a video game crew.

So what if the lesser half of the members only play Street Fighter, or random First Person Shooters. (Doom, C&C Renegade, Fear)

It's still a crew, just based on many games rather than one.
Like, I don't know, Empire Arcadia.

Which we're bigger than, but not better than.

Bring your cube over my house, we can smash. I'm free all week.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah, I need to play you wraith jerks too. I have been playing Cactuar and drexel scrubs for too long. Actually screw you guys, you should come to Drexel one of these days.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Ew. You just compared your crew to EA.
I'm totally getting you a power glove for x-mas.

And you should just come over here, as pretty much every smasher around is pulled here by the forces of smash gravity at some point. (32nd and Market, doesn't get much easier than that)

I guess getting some luigi practice in before MLG wouldn't be completely pointless...

Renth

Smash Hero
It's a video game crew.

So what if the lesser half of the members only play Street Fighter, or random First Person Shooters. (Doom, C&C Renegade, Fear)

It's still a crew, just based on many games rather than one.

Which we're bigger than, but not better than.

Bring your cube over my house, we can smash. I'm free all week.
hah maybe i should join up with Pimptaxi, i'll play any competitive game and i learn really fast on them i need to smash with you guy sometime

::misses tuar::

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, you're welcome to join up.

I like to meet people first though.

I'd say 8 times out of 10 I make people part of PimpTaxi though.

The ninth time is just doubt.

The tenth time they usually piss me off.

Also, every member of PimpTaxi has the ability to recruit more members.
The more the scarier.

Renth

Smash Hero
Yea, you're welcome to join up.

I like to meet people first though.

I'd say 8 times out of 10 I make people part of PimpTaxi though.

The ninth time is just doubt.

The tenth time they usually piss me off.

Also, every member of PimpTaxi has the ability to recruit more members.
The more the scarier.
Sadly i'm 4 - 5 hours away from philly although Timat and I plan to stop down sometime around summer time but anyones welcome to visit us before then
:laugh:

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, of course I'd like to go see you.

But...

1. I'm not travelling for smash anymore.
2. I never actually had a way to travel without Taxi.

So I'll have to wait, but you can go ahead and be part of PimpTaxi for now and I'll kick you out if it turns you're a total asshat.

Sound good? : )

HotDogGymnastix

Smash Rookie
... if ur still lookin for some recruits, myself and a friend are interested in joining you guys.... my friend plays Fox, secondaries with Peach, Falco, GDorf, and YLink.
I'm the friend Magnebula was talking about. I do main Fox, and secondary all those... and Doc. :p I'm definately not the best out there, but I can hold my own. Just name a place, time, and date and we'll be there, hopefully.:)

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I'm the friend Magnebula was talking about. I do main Fox, and secondary all those... and Doc. :p I'm definately not the best out there, but I can hold my own. Just name a place, time, and date and we'll be there, hopefully.:)
I believe people are coming over my house tonight

2440 Acorn Drive
Atco, NJ 08004

if your are interested in trying it... I live the farthest from philly tho... bout 30 to 50 minutes depending on what part of philly u live in and how fast u drive.

-AxlT

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'VE BEATEN THIS ENTIRE CREW IN TOURNY. YA'LL SUCK AND I'LL PWN YOU **** AT SMASHTALITY.

jk jk

Dot's tech got a lot better, Pete got smarter, and Velocity just got so d@mn cheesy. I haven't seen Triad in a while, but I can only assume he also improved.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I'VE BEATEN THIS ENTIRE CREW IN TOURNY. YA'LL SUCK AND I'LL PWN YOU **** AT SMASHTALITY.

jk jk

Dot's tech got a lot better, Pete got smarter, and Velocity just got so d@mn cheesy. I haven't seen Triad in a while, but I can only assume he also improved.
no I suck. MM? I'm on Opiates... You cant lose.

-AxlT

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
We didnt do too bad in teams, but Dot should've played falcon on our last match in winner's bracket. And I forget who was the player that teamed up with copycat. He played falcon and marth. He was pretty good. He was the player who eliminated velocity in singles.

-AxlT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom