• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
dmbrandon said:
dm get teh 4stock from mph? Never? 3stock? never? 2stock? Maybe...

But, dollar per stock? I don't want my crew spliting a dollar if it's close. Gum sucks.

10$ per person is cheap.
Im down for 30 per. BUT I know PCAPOW is pretty cheap. Dont tell him about any ramon noodle sales, things might go crazy. Dot is jobless, and Velocity is tight for money.

-AxlT

Magus420

Smash Master
It depends a lot on who knows the matchup better Brandon. Marth does even better against Jiggs, and inconsistency aside I beat Marths who are better than me quite often, as well as get beat by Marths that aren't as good as me. Same thing happens when I use Doc which is a secondary of mine. Matches can vary a lot anyway.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Magus420 said:
It depends a lot on who knows the matchup better Brandon. Marth does even better against Jiggs, and inconsistency aside I beat Marths who are better than me quite often, as well as get beat by Marths that aren't as good as me. Same thing happens when I use Doc which is a secondary of mine. Matches can vary a lot anyway.
OK thx for ruining the burn Magus, I'm gonna go eat lunch now. >_<

slipperyPete

Smash Rookie
mic check...is this thing on? just checkin that this works.

so, axehole (i knew youd like that), where do i get the image you use for your signature or should i just use the link to our site in my sig?

and ramon noodles are gay - ramen is where its at.

do you have a link or more info on that south philly tourney? how much is it (teams and singles), how far, start time... im available but i wana make sure. and as for that southjerseygamers.com thing, are the block party events more for casual gamers and thats why it doesnt count or is it not even a tourney with cash prizes?

as for the dollar per stock crew battle, it doesnt have to be $1 - could be whatever you want. but it rewards the winning crew according to how badly they beat the losing crew. or you can have a base amount for winning, and then x amount per stock that you win by added on - like $20 for winning and then an additional $5 per stock that the winning crew has at the end. amounts can be negotiable. just a thought.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
slipperyPete said:

so, axehole (i knew youd like that), where do i get the image you use for your signature or should i just use the link to our site in my sig?

do you have a link or more info on that south philly tourney? how much is it (teams and singles), how far, start time... im available but i wana make sure. and as for that southjerseygamers.com thing, are the block party events more for casual gamers and thats why it doesnt count or is it not even a tourney with cash prizes?

as for the dollar per stock crew battle, it doesnt have to be $1 - could be whatever you want. but it rewards the winning crew according to how badly they beat the losing crew. or you can have a base amount for winning, and then x amount per stock that you win by added on - like $20 for winning and then an additional $5 per stock that the winning crew has at the end. amounts can be negotiable. just a thought.

OK, one, go to the tournament section, look for july23rd in philly.

2nd, the block party's prize money is decent. It'll be even better this time.

3rd, sure.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
slipperyPete said:

{URL=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1563864#post1563864]{IMG]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8934/bannerpetedh9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Just copy and past the above line with content as your sig, but you must replace the 2 "{"s with "["s.

and I was wondering if you'd catch me on the spelling. I obviously dont eat them enough to know.

And you better be there. I need a teammate, and we got a 4v4 challenge.

-AxlT

slipperyPete

Smash Rookie
so were having a crew battle? how do we set that up - just claim a tv for the necessary time? ill be there but i just wanted to make sure it wasnt like 3 hours away. and i wasnt sure (still not) if axehole didnt know about the one in philly on the 23rd or if he just wasnt going.

Velocity

Smash Lord
1 im not tight for money so bring it
2 dm i three stocked your marth as well dot as my witness and i go by city not mph as a tag
3 so whos this 4vs4 include

see you guys my place tomroow ne one is welcome just call me

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Ummm, fyi but, I don't play Marth? but, yeah. My fourth can't get a ride here... I might have 4, otherwise we'll reschedule.

But you've beaten my Main 2 times? How many times have beaten you? Including the 4stocks?

Maybe we have a 1v1 MM after the crew battle, if you're ok. I mean, you have the money, no?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I wouldn't be Marth in tourn.

And it's funny how much you and city talk trash on people, and act like their friends on here. cool kids.

Velocity

Smash Lord
the match against tipo was a friendly and so was our match so i dont see how that is any different
so its funy i talk trash on who and act like friends with who cause if i said something bout someone i have no problem telling that person what i said but i didnt realize that i talked that much trash anyway
your really bad with numbers dm 2 times i beat your main and which main are you talking about falco i know i beat u in the round robin and what 4 stocks ill give you 5 $ if u can 4 stock me no bet and i wasnt talking **** about your playing ability i was sticking up for tipo cause he doesnt main marth and you said that i might not even 2 stock you which i have including your main mm ill see how much i bring to the tourny crew battle is more important to me

SockNinja said:
DmBrandon making more friends I see! Keep up the good work! :bigthumbu
JFox said:
Wow DmBrandon you are being a douche, please get out of my thread with your bullsh*t. If you want to make a thread about the 3d aspects about the game, go into another room. You have been asked several times. If you want, I can get a mod and report you for spamming this thread with your absurd arguments.

Everyone please ignore DmBrandon, this is not the place to be arguing.
Yeah everyone just hates me don't they

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Gotta admit: AlexTriad suprised everyone. You play an awesome samus, man. Looking forward to smashing again.

Joker

Smash Ace
Meh...word dipsutes... :tired:

I know why this is happeneing. :tired:

I've seen it b4 :tired:

It comes from ppl caring about stats too much, (I.E. stocks left at the end of a match, % at the end aswell & whether or not "you amlost" beat them) :tired:
I've done it in the past too its something you all need to grow out of. We've all done it at somepoint, and all it does is get out of hand and make ppl defensive, when they've heard that someone said something about their performance.

If you 4 stocked someone b4 i understand you may wanna tell someone about it as a joke and / or accomplishment. But you dont need to, cause when word gets round or they hear you first hand then ppl get feelings towards others.

Now as i've stated, we've ALL done it at some point in time myself included, but there are 2 ppl that come to mind currently that do it the most(you probly know who you are) no names tho.

Im cool with both of you, but the bickering needs to stop.
No more of " I 2 stocked or 3 stocked so and so , or i almost beat him or her, instead im sure other ppl would rather hear " i had a good match with so and so "

For example... " Ryoko how was you match with Joker?"

Ryoko : I beat him but it was a good match.

Not : I 2 stocked him without using my main or something.

Joker : Ya he beat me, it was a fun match tho.

Another note to make, I actually have fun playing certain ppl win or lose, they are the ppl i can sit with for hours and play. We dont leave with any feelings cept we had fun.

So if theres someone that you feel you cant play without leaving from the matches and talking about them in a uncalled for manner, then avoid playing them at the moment, dont do friendlies, just tournie match if you have to.

But im getting tired of hearing and seeing from the posts from ppl that should be chillin and playing smash :tired:

Get it together :grrr:

:tired: :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired:

Renth

Smash Hero
DO NOTE:

Just about every thread Joker has posted in tonight he has put the :tired: smilie

Go take a nap :laugh:

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I had some good matches with everyone! :chuckle:

Even when someone gets three stocked or watever in one match up, dont be too eager to get on them about it, since one match doesnt speak for all matches played that evening. I learned a lot from playing at my most recent tournament as I do for all tournaments, and I will save my insults for when I feel they are needed, unless you're Slippery Pete.... where constant insults are necessary. =)

-AxlT

dot_eater

Smash Ace
Tipo mastr said:
Firstly dm, me and velocity have only played marth vs doc a couple times. And our record was about even. So plz stop judging so much from one match. kthxkthxkthx.
i think uve been around inui too much

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Dot, I saw that in the email from SWF, and thought you were talking to me, and I got all flustered.

Then I come and see you saying it to Tipo, and lol'd pretty hard.

slipperyPete

Smash Rookie
f'n axehole foley from beverly hills cop. but lets talk about stats that really matter - my johnson is twelve inches long. thank you.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
slipperyPete said:
f'n axehole foley from beverly hills cop. but lets talk about stats that really matter - my johnson is twelve inches long. thank you.
Umm I think u will pay for that... 10 dollars MM? peter? eh eh?

slipperyPete

Smash Rookie
AlexanderTriad said:
Umm I think u will pay for that... 10 dollars MM? peter? eh eh?
f*kc yo sheik and f*ck yo couch! we're talkin about games here fellas - lighten up. dm how far from velocity do you live? me and axehole will probably be goin over there sometime this week if any scores need to be settled or hachets buried.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
slipperyPete said:
f*kc yo sheik and f*ck yo couch! we're talkin about games here fellas - lighten up. dm how far from velocity do you live? me and axehole will probably be goin over there sometime this week if any scores need to be settled or hachets buried.
dm lives far. You come here.

Are we MMing?

Velocity

Smash Lord
he lives like 20 mins on broad a real **** hole of a hood did u get your roof fixed my apt is better location and i have better setup / area for smash but idk im still waiting for mm crew battle? / tourny was alittle funky better prep/ setup next time but good job on hosting? i guess

edited my me: just read jokers post good advice i was just trying to stick up for freinds but yeah i just smash i dont understand this mm thing i guess people are broke or need to prove themselves i just like playing though i prefer the wins

Quill

Smash Journeyman
Hmm maybe Pimptaxi will take you up on your crew battle. I know Pimpuigi has been wanting to do one for awhile. I am going to try to hold a smashfest on the 6th at my place so maybe we could set something up then.

We just have to figure out which members of Pimptaxi will be there. Probably Me, Pimp, and whoever else Pimp recurited recently, lol!

We'll do it for money or just for fun. Whatever you guys are up for. I might be inclined to do just for fun since I've had to throw down alot bills very recently for various things. But if you demand a money match I can work something out.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'm living at 9th and pine now. Real nice place.

This weekend, the crew is coming down to the block party.

We should do Pimptaxi, Montage, and Wrath. No substitutes, winner take all.

Quill

Smash Journeyman
****it and all I have is oriental flavor...

Anyways I can't come to the event this weekend. Sure would if I could. You'd have to ask Pimpuigi if he is going or if anyone from Pimptaxi is going to be there.

slipperyPete

Smash Rookie
i paid dot to say that...with strawberry wafers. james, are we going to that block party thing this weekend? i think its saturday, but if youre working, thats ok.

and i will ramen match you for 30 packs - oriental is fine (i got creamy chicken and roast chicken).

but for the crew battle, arent me and james technically part of pimptaxi? it would be like a civil crew battle. i dont know if james had to beat any of the official members, but i didnt - i just had to go to fat burger with pimpuigi and navigate around north jersey (and south new york at times) for 2 hours looking for it (still worth it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom