• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boy11

Smash Apprentice
Well, James, Pete, Dot, and then Quill and Pimp?

4 stock a peice

Then Me, Turbo Ether, Marcus, and maybe Treble...5 stock a piece.

<I'm diem, btw

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
$100
20 Stock
5 team/crew members...
no banning,
counterpicking allowed

TNR is where it's at.. but since you guys want the challenges how bought you'all come to us in NoVa.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
ChozenOne said:
$100
20 Stock
5 team/crew members...
no banning,
counterpicking allowed

TNR is where it's at.. but since you guys want the challenges how bought you'all come to us in NoVa.
5 random stages, 20 stock. 4-5. Crew members only, no subs.

And come here, NoVa=poop.

Joker

Smash Ace
:tired: :tired: :tired:

Would TJD be able to do something in this somewhere if it ever happened?

:tired: :tired: :tired:

Velocity

Smash Lord
well chozenone nova is 1 not close 2 can only come down on weekend / thats when tournys i would go to up here are 3 i have to drive through dc to get there and that sucks drving on that part of i95/i495 so maybe we can meet up in some maryland tourny or something

goodluck to all at block party i have a stupid wedding to attend to but maybe i can smash afterward or something im definetly going to the next one

Velocity

Smash Lord
idk why it works so well but if you can get it started im sure you guys will get very far specially on fd you better get top three for teams

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
ROFL AT THIS THREAD.

yo, i know I talk a lotta smack. but--velocity can't beat my mario, which isn't even my main
and dmbrandon just sucks at smash brothers. I'm sorry man.

Ryan, we have to make a crew! Me, you, we'll do some scouting.

Velocity

Smash Lord
rofl at you

wow when did i play you last like a couple months ago and i play atleast twice a week / go to tournies so b4 you go assuming ne thing about a players skill now if we played like yesterday or something then yeah if you wanna talk bout dm hes not in this crew so say whatever the hell you want about him i dont see what your apologizing for if your want a mm then bring it but i hear your very sensative about the game so i dont know i dont want you too throw a fit if i win and when u get a crew if u wanna a mm crew battle we can do that too

i love how you put i can't beat your mario when i played it like once or twice

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
My man, it doesn't matter if it was once or 10,000 times. If you couldn't beat my mario, that doesn't change things until you beat it, 'stand?

In the years that I've played smash, I've learned one thing--not to care that much. With all luck, when Brawl comes out, people will stop talking about this glitchy as hell game. That's the only reason why anyone is good. Keep getting better until your skills don't matter to anyone anymore.

I don't mean to be spiteful--I've gone through a lot of changes to get to where I am in this game. If I lose, I lose. If I beat joker (and i think it was once) I'll make a big deal out of it.

Perhaps you've gotten better--this is what Ryan says. You're not the only one practicing everyday after work. Just because I don't go to tournaments and have cramped smashfests at my house is because I don't see the need.

This is not to say you suck at Smash Bros. I'm sorry if it came off that way. But you see all the people wanting to MM your crew cause they know they'll win. I'm just sayin y'all got a long way to go and a long way to practice to be well known on these boards.

I'm no god at smash--but ask Joker and Ryoko if I can hold my own. They'll tell you i'm not a nub. But I could never be as good as them. Hey, we'll play one of these days, won't we? It's because me and Traband beat you--it gave you the initiatice to get better, didn't it?

We'll MM. :laugh: No hatin, No johns, it's about fun and getting better :) I apologize for any negativity.

Oh, and Samuel L. Jackson has a message for you.

I'll see you sooner than you think. Have $10 ready.

Velocity

Smash Lord
a more respectable post , you underestimate my crew but yeah well mm if you want 10 is fine but yeah mainly losing to tuar's marth made me want to get better only like my second week of playing was that time we played and i almost beat your mario but yeah you did win in the end but im tired of typing so lets just play mm then for fun wether or not which of us is better i still want to get better so yeah i dont think brawl has ne thing to do with ne thing right now ill get it when it comes out until then lets play this game

Quill

Smash Journeyman
Ok so if Wrath is part of Pimptaxi... does that mean that Pimptaxi is also a part of Wrath?

Wrath just grew to 40+ members!

Anyways you guys should come down to my place on the 6th. And so should TJD and the rest of pimptaxi and all you drexel guys. There.. there's your crew name Ultimo... you drexel guys.

Velocity

Smash Lord
no wrath is limited to 6 membors and we have 4 we dont want to have 1000 membors yeah i can definetly come down the 6th thats a sunday right leaving friday for james birthday and sat for a tourny sounds busy

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Hey Im not going to Quills (Obviously). I have a family birthday thing today. This week we need to practice. I didnt get much practice being drunk and all. Thursday?. We will hit up KOTC this weekend and go back to orginal teams me and pete, + velocity and dot. If that sounds like a bad idea let me know.

-AxlT

Velocity

Smash Lord
Thursday my place so far its dot triad pimp me anyone else that wants to come let me know also this sunday as quills was last sunday and that went well we are trying this sunday at my place and sat is kotc

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
He meant his computer. Not the smasher.

Shhhh.

OK! Fine, delete your post then. : (

I miss my avatar, I hope I get it back...

Doraki

Smash Lord
PimpUigi and PimpTaxi and Wrath are too cool, and Velocity cuz he had me at his house at least 3 times and he has an adaptor so that I can recharge my european DS. And Dora too.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
PimpUigi and PimpTaxi and Wrath are too cool, and Velocity cuz he had me at his house at least 3 times and he has an adaptor so that I can recharge my european DS. And Dora too.
Im sorry I couldnt get any matches with you Doraki, my car broke down. I was really lookin forward to coming to Velocities that night. I will see you at OC2.

-AxlT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom