• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity

Smash Lord
HEY WRATH!!!? wake up *pokes with stick* god **** this crew who is going to fc better go to cheezits or a tourny equalivilent

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
HEY WRATH!!!? wake up *pokes with stick* god **** this crew who is going to fc better go to cheezits or a tourny equalivilent
Me and Oorah should be at Cheezit's. Just like last week. We might even be able to get Turnip to come, which would be nice since Triad still thinks he doesn't really exist.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Our crew exists in an alliance of three pairs...

Triad + Pete
Velocity + Dot Eater
Scribz + Oorah..... and their imaginary friend.

-AxlT

dmbrandon

Smash Master
too many people are congrat-ing me on using good grammer screw that im going back to not making good sense on purpose
Commas are for losers, amirite?

Norly, did you quit wrath? If so, I see me putting in an application. >_>;;;

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I want some ****ing fairwell to melee crew battles! My samus has increased a billion percent since NJ has played me last.

-AxlT

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If you dress up like a girl, Emblem Lord will be happy to give you some service. ;)

So, are we just taking up the rest of Wrath or what?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

Feel free to put it in your sigs!

Venue info

The famous web2zone

54 Cooper Square
between 4th & 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10003
212 614 7300
www.web2zone.com

By Train you can take the 6 Train to Astor place OR the NRW line to 8th street. Walk to the Chase Bank and make a right and it is only 2 STORES Down.

* 4 Stock
* 8 Minute time limit
* Items off

Events:

Friday 6pm-11pm: $20 - low tier doubles

Saturday: 9am-all day
$20 - singles
$20 - doubles
$15 - ssb64 1v1
$20 - ssb64 doubles

Rules
Team attack ON
Life stealing is allowed

In the event of a tie at the end of the time limit, the player with the most stocks wins, otherwise the player with the lowest percentage wins. If both Players have the same percentage, the players will quit the SUDDEN DEATH, set the stock to one, and start a match with stage being the same as where they had the tie. this determines winner.

Each Round is best of three matches; Finals are best of five matches

Singles seeding will be random with some courtesy to crews – you will be spaced evenly as to prevent playing each other in the first round. One of the two criteria must be fulfilled in ordered to be favored. You MUST have 3 or more people in a group hailing from the same region, or you must be part of a crew. Teams seeding will be done randomly.

In case more than 64 people come, Singles seedlings will be determined by pools – each player will be assigned to a pool, and each pool will play 2 Three (3) stock matches in a round robin. If a player wins a match, he must inform an official of how much stock he had remaining. Players will continue to play with each other until each player has played all of the other players in the pool twice. The lowest ranking players will be cut off from each pool, so much so until it meets the conditions of a 64-man bracket. All stages for pools are picked randomly, and all character selections will be double blind pick – both players must whisper their character choices for that match to an official, and then immediately select those characters afterwards.

Random Stages for Singles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium, Yoshi’s Story

Random Stages for Doubles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium
Stages Banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Terminal Bay and Yoshi’s Island 64

Dave’s Stupid Rule Modified – The same stage cannot be played twice in a row during a set

Stage Strike Rule – Each player/team can choose 1 stage to remove from random select AFTER all players have selected their characters. Players may change their stage strike for each succeeding game PRIOR to a stage being chosen. (DO NOT ACTUALLY REMOVE THE STAGES FROM THE RANDOM STAGES LIST)

For the First round in a set, character selection for the round will be double blind pick (unless the players don't care). The stage select for the first match will be chosen by random select or may be agreed upon by the players. Random select will be used if there is any disagreement on stage selection.

For the next round, players first may choose to change their stage strike, and then the losing player from the previous match must announce their choice for the next level or elect to have the next level selected at random. Once the stage selection has been announced, the winning player may choose to change their character. Once the winning player has chosen his character for the next match, the losing player may then choose to change characters. After the stage and characters have been set, the players play their second match. All succeeding matches are played in the same manner.

Low Tier 2v2

Allowed Characters :

* Luigi
* Link
* Roy
* DK
* Pikachu
* Zelda
* Ness
* Young Link
* Yoshi
* Kirby
* Mr. Game & Watch
* Bowser
* Mewtwo
* Pichu
* One Ice Climber (must kill ice climber before battle begins)

4 Stock
8 Minutes

Same rules as Doubles

Smash 64

Tournament Rules

* Double Elimination
* All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
* 5 stock, 10 min Time limit
* Team Attack On
* No excessively STALLING a match! If caught doing so, you will be asked to stopped with a warning. If you continue to do so, you will forfeit the match.
* Ties broken by lives/percentage
* Items OFF

Stages/Characters:

Stages available: Peach's Castle, Hyrule Temple, Saffron City, Dreamland and Congo Jungle.
If a player plays Ness, he may demand a repick if Saffron City is selected as a random stage, however if the opponent is the loser he has the right it counter-pick Saffron City.
All other stages banned
First round stage is random unless players can agree upon a stage
Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters
Double Blind may be called in the first match

You are responsible to BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER.
You can buy a brand new first party controller here (http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs...encyPreference) or you can try and find a new or used controller at your local game stores or Ebay.

Let the Hype Begin

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
As the only remaining captain of this crew, I am abolishing it. Woz use your powers you close this thread.

I am not joining TSA.

I do not want to be in a crew.

I am south jersey - Atco.
Terrain unknown by all.

-AxlT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom