• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
I need a Crew If yu guys still need another member ill try out 4 it i actually live in bayonne i wus in ihnc till i got kicked out because of 4sho my main's are Fox/Captain Falcon/Jiggz Alternates/Falco/Doc and Sheik think about it

dot_eater

Smash Ace
you guys should recruit another.
<D1> I <3 this asian dude called Will's Jiggly
<D1> he resides in NJ I believe
<D1> nigz too good
<D1> doesn't even go to Smashboards
<D1> yet almost beats my ***** Wes
<D1> wtf
<D1> Jiggz is too ga-good
ive asked him to join but he doesn't go to a lot of tournies, but he said hed be kinda like an honorary member

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Surma... we are not exactly looking for members. We just haven't updated the thread in the longest time.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
o0oo0ooo0o00o0o0o0o0oh lol i didnt know errr o0h rah 4sho had a mean ***** up his a$$ yesterday lol he beasted on sum kid that jus made a acc on boards that wus beat its in the killa fleet thread go read he did it 2wice.....lol STOP DOIN THAT4SHO....... 4SHO=Bottom Tier

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
o0oo0ooo0o00o0o0o0o0oh lol i didnt know errr o0h rah 4sho had a mean ***** up his a$$ yesterday lol he beasted on sum kid that jus made a acc on boards that wus beat its in the killa fleet thread go read he did it 2wice.....lol STOP DOIN THAT4SHO....... 4SHO=Bottom Tier
it was nothing. and why are you telling people what i post? and in the wrath thread?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
i seen ur boys velocity and dot-eater and the poundage. We got a stacked pool for teams. The Newlyweds, DaShizwiz and Sensei, otru and cobol(beastly FL team). so, yea. that sucked, but the tourney was fun as hell. ooorraaaah, check out my sig son

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
What the hell is going on. I just wanted to know who is coming to FC and a bunch of people started talking that arent even in the crew.

Cactus juice you should bring that with you somewhere. Sounds like it would taste like water tho

-AxlT

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So Velocity I need to hear from you by the end of the day. I want to team this weekend but I need to know you are coming or I am going to sign up and team with Scar.

BUM163

Smash Lord
hey wasssup this is bum.just wanna let ya know i'm throwin weeklys 4 pokemon n smash bros melee.itz 10 dollar entrance fee n 5 dollar singles n 5 per teammate.food n drinks will b provided.100 percent of the pot is 2 the players n i touch none of it.who does ya crew consist of?i might b lookin 4 a new crew since i'm crewless but i have 2 talk 2 d.a oe more time

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
hey wasssup this is bum.just wanna let ya know i'm throwin weeklys 4 pokemon n smash bros melee.itz 10 dollar entrance fee n 5 dollar singles n 5 per teammate.food n drinks will b provided.100 percent of the pot is 2 the players n i touch none of it.who does ya crew consist of?i might b lookin 4 a new crew since i'm crewless but i have 2 talk 2 d.a oe more time
It's me... AlexTriad. Im that samus player that said I thought you looked like Wes.

Velocity - He plays doc, he was also at that MLG in our pool.

Oorah Kabra - He lives in Bayonne NJ which is by NYC, he plays an angry ganon

Dot Eater - He lives in Philly by Velocity. He plays random and somehow can beat down nearly any player randomly. He's the man.

DC Scribz - He lives in Bayonne by Oorah Kabra. He plays falcon.

Turnip - He lives in Bayonne as well I believe.

When are these weeklies? are they Biweeklies or Weeklies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom