• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Doc + Luigi will surprise everyone!!!!

The other name was Pakman on Cheese.
Why the hell do you keep tappin the WRATH resource for your teammates. TSA Philly sucks ***. You're always a ***************** loner. **** what did I say?

[EDIT]: I HOPE ALL IN OUR CREW KNOW THAT YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE FOR MLG. THERE ARE NO WALK IN PASSES

-AxlT

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Why the hell do you keep tappin the WRATH resource for your teammates. TSA Philly sucks ***. You're always a ***************** loner. **** what did I say?

[EDIT]: I HOPE ALL IN OUR CREW KNOW THAT YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE FOR MLG. THERE ARE NO WALK IN PASSES

-AxlT
Triad wanna team?

Eggm

Smash Hero
triads not going to cheezits event, if your going pacman i'll team with you velocity hasn't responded. :(

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Oorah calm it down in matches if you keep doing that no matter how cool of a person you are people will start to show you the same desrespect and hate they show towards inui to you(PROBALLY NOT AS BAD XD)

BTW sorry about me going after you in teams lol

D

Deleted member

what do u expcet when u have to play reik first round in losers , lol first match mow vs reik , badly run tournamnet / bracket you be the judge cough pools cough seeding cough what happened to round robin .
I admit that the byes were spread out badly and that the bracket wasn't all that good, but pretty much everyone enjoyed my tournament and they weren't meant to screw you, and it was only a dollar anyway. As for RR, you know full well why I couldn't do that.

you shouldn't be losing to vagabond and swiftbass and wesley and el komosutra anyway right?

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Oorah calm it down in matches if you keep doing that no matter how cool of a person you are people will start to show you the same desrespect and hate they show towards inui to you(PROBALLY NOT AS BAD XD)

BTW sorry about me going after you in teams lol
What "KABRAA"?

-AxlT

Velocity

Smash Lord
I admit that the byes were spread out badly and that the bracket wasn't all that good, but pretty much everyone enjoyed my tournament and they weren't meant to screw you, and it was only a dollar anyway. As for RR, you know full well why I couldn't do that.

you shouldn't be losing to vagabond and swiftbass and wesley and el komosutra anyway right?
when did i lose to all those people

Grill

Smash Cadet
ATTENTION Oorah and Dc scribz: U guys need to hit me up about that new lan center and smash tournies. My number is 551-221-4210.

Ps. Velocity has the best trash talk when he's in the zone.
"He should'nt have came down there " 2good...Lol

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Due to some crazy unexpected events that have occured the past few days, I am not sure if I am going to be able to keep up with smash tournies and stuff any longer... I'm going to be living on a **** tight budget =/ ... Soo, I don't know how things will turn out... In about a week and a half I'll let you guys know. I might still be going to Smashtality, but nothing is for sure.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
um... there might be a shot, i wouldnt be able to drive there though, scribz would. ill see if we can get something going. im out of a car for about a week. ill explain everything when i see you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom