• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Wrath

Team Captains
Velocity (Philadelphia, Pa)
Main: Doc
Alt: Falco
Alex Triad (Atco, Nj)
Main: Samus
Alt: C. Falcon
Starters
Oorah-Kabra (Bayonne, Nj)
Main: Ganon
Alt: Samus, Marth, Sheik
Dot Eater (Philadelphia, Pa)
Main: Game & Watch
Alt: Samus, Ganon, Peach, Fox, Mario, Y. Link
Slippery Pete (Blackwood, Nj)
Main: Marth
Alt: Samus, Ganon, Ness
Alternates
NEW DCScribZ (Bayonne, Nj)
Main: C. Falcon
Alt: Sheik, Marth, Y. Link
NEW Turnip (Bayonne, Nj)
Main: Peach
Alt: Doc, Marth

If u wanna crew battle contact me or Triad we are willing to travel to play within reason or you can come to one of us.

Still Looking for one more member

Vids coming soon

Click Wrath for our Myspace

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol are u serious? well, congratulations to your new crew. i think its hot. p.s. your mains include falco. falco ditto mm 20$?? you have 1/2 ur crew playing samus, pretty cool

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
doyoung2win said:
lol are u serious? well, congratulations to your new crew. i think its hot. p.s. your mains include falco. falco ditto mm 20$?? you have 1/2 ur crew playing samus, pretty cool
Second character's listed are alts there buddy. So I doubt you'll get any Falco dittos. I main Samus. Pete mains Marth. Even tho he's always trying to best my samus with his samus. I dont know if you're trying to be an *** or you're are giving us props on trying to start a crew. Maybe I dont got the best players here? Dont we have to start somewhere?

-AxlT

Magus420

Smash Master
I was just poking some fun at him asking if he'd met/played you before, and then you said you were the purple Samus at the KOTCs and put that link saying that that was you sounding like he'd be able to recognize you from it, and there was Pete's cartoon under your name. lol

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Magus420 said:
I was just poking some fun at him asking if he'd met/played you before, and then you said you were the purple Samus at the KOTCs and put that link saying that that was you sounding like he'd be able to recognize you from it, and there was Pete's cartoon under your name. lol
Yes it is! lol... it is above his :ohwell: but... its confusing... I should take it down until we got all 4.

[Edit]: CRAP... I see what happened. I meant to PUT... I am THIS! guy ->> www.myspace.com/mysoulcantbreathe sorry for the wrong one

Renth

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui said:
$50 crew MM between Wrath and THP?

Best 5 players with 4 stock each.

Does that mean i need to make an appearance hahhahahhahha

THP will not lose

OH YEAH BREAK IT DOWN MARIO w00t
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol @ magus's posts. and alextriad, i dont main falco either, in fact i recently picked him up. i main jigglypuff, but i was poking fun at velocity because he almost never uses another character (which is good cuz he knows doc like no1 else) and that he listed falco even as his secondary.
i saw you at the kotc event, didnt see you play though =\. did you happen to play my friend (cactuar- a green marth)? he four stocked a samus(i think it was samus) actually, he didnt even get hit one match.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I wasnt four stocked by anyone that day. Last time I was four stocked it was against Caveman's captain falcon. I dont think I played cactar. I did play some marth, I dont know if that was him, and I do not remember his color. He one stocked me the first match. I came back later, and I 2 stocked him. Yeah Velocity is picking up Falco. I guess he's still learning how to use him...

-AxlT

Velocity

Smash Lord
TSA we would love the practice so i think 1$ would be good we only have 4 though
THP/Inui same deal we aint gonna money match for our first crew battle but if u wanna crew battle thats fine 1$ is all ill put up i have alot of stuff to spend the money im making
DO i dont main falco just my alt an i wont money match my falco cause its trash though im practicing him alittle here and there i still mostly work on doc
AxelTriad i wont deny your the best in the crew but i would argue pete being better then me idk we should play some serious matches in the crew for ranking purposes
HRP we want to play you too

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
dot_eater said:
i think i can safely say that im the best on the crew............*runs away*
hahaha.... captain falcon can run pretty fast too.

Velocity2985 said:
AxelTriad i wont deny your the best in the crew but i would argue pete being better then me idk we should play some serious matches in the crew for ranking purposes
Yeah I wasnt trying to say that because to be cocky or some ****, I just wanted to make sure people know we have some talent as a crew and more people have played you than me and pete. Pete yeah... isnt as good overall, he knows a good "Anti AxelTriad" style.... but my shiek ***** the **** out of him usually. We all have potential because we are determined players... unlike some fools (not on the boards) i used to try and practice with.

and Dot... why does your sig like never show?

-AxlT

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Pacman On Crack said:
I am not in any of these so called crews, but I would like to attend this crew battle.
On of my main guys is out for a bit.. on vaction. But if you want pac, we can 4v4 these guys, with MarcStar, and TurboEther.

Wanna?

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
dmbrandon said:
On of my main guys is out for a bit.. on vaction. But if you want pac, we can 4v4 these guys, with MarcStar, and TurboEther.

Wanna?
if you're in the area and u guys can come to Velocities appartment. Drop by Weds Night.

-AxlT

dmbrandon

Smash Master
AlexanderTriad said:
if you're in the area and u guys can come to Velocities appartment. Drop by Weds Night.

-AxlT
We'll do it on Sunday, if ya want... Galaxy Video tourn.

We'll decide steaks later on. lol

dot_eater

Smash Ace
dmbrandon said:

i thought i already said we couldn't afford steaks haha, dmbrandon in a crew battle is a waste of 4 stocks. id rather hav this guy :psycho: <-----replace him

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
dot_eater said:
i thought i already said we couldn't afford steaks haha, dmbrandon in a crew battle is a waste of 4 stocks. id rather hav this guy :psycho: <-----replace him
who said we. I can afford something.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dot_eater said:
You're gonna be pretty upset when you get 3 stocked. ^_~

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Tipo mastr said:
You're gonna be pretty upset when you get 3 stocked. ^_~

(not to say I'm gonna be involved, but w/e)
Oh... I saw you getting pwn'd by MPH's doc like...2 months ago.

And you were Marth, right? wtg.

pcapow

Smash Rookie
dmbrandon said:

queen cut medium-rare. thank you.

goddamit, i dont know how to change my user name. should i just create a new account as slipperyPete?

and velocity, im guna work my way around your megvitamins next time...and i wana rematch your cheesy shiek, axehole.

and maybe for the crew battle, we could do $ per stock, so for every stock the winning team has at the end, the losing crew will have to pay that number times X amount of dollars that is decided for the bet. but i agree that we definitely should get an idea of how we fare against another crew before money matching.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Magus420 said:
While it's definitely in Marth's favor, Doc can f Marth up pretty badly dood.
mehx20.

Same Skill Marth beats Same Skill Doc.

But when the Doc is much better he pwns the guy.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
pcapow said:

goddamit, i dont know how to change my user name. should i just create a new account as slipperyPete?

and velocity, im guna work my way around your megvitamins next time...and i wana rematch your cheesy shiek, axehole.

and maybe for the crew battle, we could do $ per stock, so for every stock the winning team has at the end, the losing crew will have to pay that number times X amount of dollars that is decided for the bet. but i agree that we definitely should get an idea of how we fare against another crew before money matching.
I rather just do... like... 10$ a person. 4v4. Something like that.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
dmbrandon said:
Oh... I saw you getting pwn'd by MPH's doc like...2 months ago.

And you were Marth, right? wtg.
city's doc is teh pwnage, anyone who gets past being 4 stocked by his doc is good unlike certain dmbrandons i know :laugh:

i rather not put that much money into crew battles right now, since im a poor jobless dmbrandon eating man. id go with pete and hav the dollar per stock thing

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
pcapow said:

You are a funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funynasd;h gung funny man pete, for changing my name, but anyhow. No you have to remake an account, and remove that stupid donkey kong avatar they start you out with. If you dont want an avatar you can select that in the options under user CP. You're such a nub :chuckle: . But anyhow... can you make it to that tournament in South Philly on Sunday?

also I need you to start usin our signature. Its a link to this forum so it's kind've imortant.

-AxlT

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dot_eater said:
city's doc is teh pwnage, anyone who gets past being 4 stocked by his doc is good unlike certain dmbrandons i know :laugh:

i rather not put that much money into crew battles right now, since im a poor jobless dmbrandon eating man. id go with pete and hav the dollar per stock thing
dm get teh 4stock from mph? Never? 3stock? never? 2stock? Maybe...

But, dollar per stock? I don't want my crew spliting a dollar if it's close. Gum sucks.

10$ per person is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom