• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Anyone wanna house me like thursday till saturday? I don't feel like taking a train into philly early Saturday morning before Smashtality. And I haven't seen you guys in a while.

BTW, GL at OC2 Triad.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Anyone wanna house me like thursday till saturday? I don't feel like taking a train into philly early Saturday morning before Smashtality. And I haven't seen you guys in a while.

BTW, GL at OC2 Triad.
I can't, cause I'm moving.... But, where's smashality? I kinda wanna go.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm not sure where it is, so check the tourny thread to see the info.

We have a lot of good players saying they will come, so it would definitely be great practice if nothing else.

Velocity

Smash Lord

BTW, GL at OC2 Triad.
you know you can stay at my place im am the smash ***** of philly im meen i could go to work come back and there will still be smashers at my house playing from the night b4, just call me since im going to smashtality i can host more also but i cant take you there

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
you know you can stay at my place im am the smash ***** of philly im meen i could go to work come back and there will still be smashers at my house playing from the night b4, just call me since im going to smashtality i can host more also but i cant take you there

***random***

Don't worry velocity, we all appreciate you helping the people of philly out ^_^

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm actually staying in Jersey until Smashtality, then coming back to Philly with Pakman.

Thanks for the reaffirmation of the always open offer :D

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I need to get more Low Tier Character practice. Yes that sounds weird, but I dont know what I'm doing when I'm fighting Mud or Dire Vulcon. So we will be doing some of that next time we practice.

-AxlT

dot_eater

Smash Ace
WOOT!!! pete and triad made it to smashality. I don't think im gona go to thenext kotc, but its gonna be one of thelast tournements this yera before school comes around. *thinks*

velocity, uve gotten better, u just dont know how to deal with my crazy cfalcon ways, the suicides confuse u haha.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Hey I Just want to let you guys know I'm still pretty sick... I ended up getting an Gastrointestinal infection on top of my surgery recovery. When I do recover I want to focus more attention to this crew and get 2 more members!... we need practice... and ultimately we need to defeat cactuar because he's not good at all. Even ask him.

-AxlT

Doraki

Smash Lord
Velocity2985 said:
^ true that...

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hey I Just want to let you guys know I'm still pretty sick... I ended up getting an Gastrointestinal infection on top of my surgery recovery. When I do recover I want to focus more attention to this crew and get 2 more members!... we need practice... and ultimately we need to defeat cactuar because he's not good at all. Even ask him.

-AxlT

Yeah guys. I suck. All C-stick spam.

Side note: Why does everyone want to beat me so badly? Why can't we all just.... get along?!? >.>

Joker

Smash Ace
They do???
<.<
>.>

....^^

Its probly cause you play marth.
Ppl always feel gayed versus marth...or is that just me:ohwell:
Lol

dot_eater

Smash Ace
cactuar is llike omega weapon, i just have to beat him so i can get that little "congradulations, you've defeated the hardest monster in the game" thing.

to the crew: party at james' place

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
cactuar is llike omega weapon, i just have to beat him so i can get that little "congradulations, you've defeated the hardest monster in the game" thing.

to the crew: party at james' place

Hot. I'm a bonus Boss Character.

Joker: Come smash with me!

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Back in the first day when I met cactuar I was able to beat him and I'm pretty sure he wasnt sand bagging ny the look on his face. But my mind games are old and he's not falling for my edguarding anymore so obviously he is teh suppierior and thus is good practice for me. Doing this cactuar ultimately means everyone wants a piece of cactuar. I dont know if it's love or hate, but its hot stuff. I'm gonna host some crazy tourney in south jersey one of these days and I'm gonna permit free housing at my place. Cuz I'm sick of going places.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol. I thought my expression usually stays the same when I'm playing >.>

But yeah, I was really scrubby back at that first KoTC. Now that I think about it, I still am pretty scrubby. People just fall into my tippers a lot more these days.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I gotta come play with you guy sometime. Marcus (Star from pimptaxi) told me that brandon quit smash. Tell him to get off that Naruto. I've heard crazy things about Jokers samus. Pac man on crack I hear is nasty too. I'm gonna have to come give you guys some New Jersey lovin, when I pass through again. Does everyone meet up at brandons house for smash still even though he quit?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I didn't quiit playing, so much as I quit traveling. **** got too expensive, ya know?

But yeah, I've been playing GNT4 when I get the chance, but mostly, I got sucked back in to WoW. II was trying to get treble to joiin last time I talked to him, and uhh.. you should too.

Really though, jump on my server, I know you want to.

As for my house, I'm iin the middle of moving (agaiin) so my house isn't good for another fewdays-fewweeks-ish.

Joker: thx for the text, btw, Made my week. ^_^

Velocity

Smash Lord
since this was dug up i mine as well post in it everyone thats looking to play smash in philly post in the all purpose philly thread i never heard of ne one going to dm's lately for smash though i host often last sunday was moosh quill and quills friend dont know name marcus was supposed to come up but there was a problem with the L, dot eater is alwasy here as well as the rest of the crew and cactuar stays over often but i dont think hell be down again now that school started

what does your post have to do with the crew ?

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
brandon: Haha, I already ruined my life due to RO. I don't think I'll be playing any MMORPGs ever again.

velocity: Sorry if I bothered the thread, just trying to say hi and what not. Maybe I'll get to hang out with you guys sometime.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
since this was dug up i mine as well post in it everyone thats looking to play smash in philly post in the all purpose philly thread i never heard of ne one going to dm's lately for smash though i host often last sunday was moosh quill and quills friend dont know name marcus was supposed to come up but there was a problem with the L, dot eater is alwasy here as well as the rest of the crew and cactuar stays over often but i dont think hell be down again now that school started

what does your post have to do with the crew ?
use punctuations like normal people, that post took like an hour to read

Velocity

Smash Lord
bass: u didnt bother the thread i just think theres better places to say hi to people that arent in this crew if u saying high to the crew thats find specially if u wanna play ,

dot: i just type i dont care bout if it makes it harder for people to read , there u happy , theres another stfu , j/k

dmbrandon

Smash Master
bass: u didnt bother the thread i just think theres better places to say hi to people that arent in this crew if u saying high to the crew thats find specially if u wanna play ,

dot: i just type i dont care bout if it makes it harder for people to read , there u happy , theres another stfu , j/k

Velocity is gonna have less friends than me at this rate ^_^

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I thought you all were one crew. I'm not from philly so I don't know too much. But marc told me you all were under pimptaxi or something. Sorry if I'm wrong. D=

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I thought you all were one crew. I'm not from philly so I don't know too much. But marc told me you all were under pimptaxi or something. Sorry if I'm wrong. D=

Pimptaxii is mainly Pimpuiigi, Quill, Moosh, and random people that join. They're not an uber-serious group, they mostly like the to have fun and play the game.

This crew, wrath, is AlexTriad, SlipperyPete, Velocity, and Dot_eater. They all are from the same area, and like to travel.

There's the TSA. they're a new crew, but they've made quite a dent iin the the tournamnet standings. They're all reallly good, andmost are on some kind of player-to-beat list.

TJD is Joker, Magus, Eljin, RyokoYaksa, and Ninja. Though they're not too active in tournament play, you'll find these are the best players around phiilly. (And Cactuar.)

you'll find almost everyone (including myself) is part of Team Arlington. lol. they just accept anyone. but the leaders (G-reg, Aho, Chinesah, Fluer de Lis, ect) are soime of the best players in the country.

There are a few NY crews that are really good, but DA is the only one that will effect you as a South Jersey player. You won't play alot of them, But P.C. Chriis, and Wes are two of the top players in the country.

So, yeah, that's a basic rundown of the area...

BTW, anyone up to play this weekend? I have t scrape this rust off >>

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I understand now. Velocitys first post as well as marcus threw me off a bit. Thanks for the update. Goodluck with the crew too.

magnebula

Smash Journeyman
yo, didnt kno u guys formed a crew. if ur still lookin for some recruits, myself and a friend are interested in joining you guys. we were going to try to join thp, but i think it would be cooler if we joined u guys. i played dot eater n triad in plenty of friendly matches at a south jersey block party event, and i faired pretty well against them. u kno me pretty well, velocity, in the doc forums.

i play Doc, secondaries with Mario, Jiggz, and Marth. my friend plays Fox, secondaries with Peach, Falco, GDorf, and YLink. We play just about everyone, but those are our best. just send me an IM on AIM velocity, maybe we can set something up to play now that i got my license.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
yo, didnt kno u guys formed a crew. if ur still lookin for some recruits, myself and a friend are interested in joining you guys. we were going to try to join thp, but i think it would be cooler if we joined u guys. i played dot eater n triad in plenty of friendly matches at a south jersey block party event, and i faired pretty well against them. u kno me pretty well, velocity, in the doc forums.

i play Doc, secondaries with Mario, Jiggz, and Marth. my friend plays Fox, secondaries with Peach, Falco, GDorf, and YLink. We play just about everyone, but those are our best. just send me an IM on AIM velocity, maybe we can set something up to play now that i got my license.
interesting
i think our whole crew should only main samus and doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom