• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Wrath is hot, you guys did great at Smashtality 2.

Cactuar wanted to crew with Chu and them instead of TSA. You make me so unhappy.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
We didnt do too bad in teams, but Dot should've played falcon on our last match in winner's bracket. And I forget who was the player that teamed up with copycat. He played falcon and marth. He was pretty good. He was the player who eliminated velocity in singles.

-AxlT
double samus is the ****, i just messed up a lot in that match with the peach and fox. i suicided in both matches, i think we would've won that one match at stadium if i didn't miss my grapple in the beginning

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
double samus is the ****, i just messed up a lot in that match with the peach and fox. i suicided in both matches, i think we would've won that one match at stadium if i didn't miss my grapple in the beginning
You miss the grapple all the time. Something you should work on.

-AxlT

Doraki

Smash Lord
No you should all come to france instead so that I can hear again that I'm the weirdest fox ever, so that fkifi can attack some people again, also get cuddled again, and so that we can play pimptaxi team matches again.
And bring me cheesesteaks =).

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
No you should all come to france instead so that I can hear again that I'm the weirdest fox ever, so that fkifi can attack some people again, also get cuddled again, and so that we can play pimptaxi team matches again.
And bring me cheesesteaks =).
Doraki, you're one of the coolest people I met.

I might actually make that PimpTaxi topic cause of you.

It can feature our PimpTaxi logo.

Joker

Smash Ace
Velocity's List is wrong.:ohwell:
Its more like....

1st-Javier
2nd-Mow
3rd-City
4th-Cape
5th-Riek
20th-Joker/CANMAN!!!

Those were just singles btw.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
No you aren't James.

Joker, the same thing happened to me last time I went to TGP.

It's like, when the sun gets blocked out, and we are solar powered or something.

: (

Zee

Smash Cadet
:o Just where exactly is Wrath?

I'm in Pomona and tired of noone here at Stockton wanting to challenge me because of me knowing how to wavedash/L-Cancel/Di/not be a noob.

Velocity

Smash Lord
:087: "...I need about tree velovitty."

velovitty pssh magus what are you doing wednesday ill come up to play after work if u are able

joker in teams and ffa = win **** samus thanks for completly saying velocity is wrong i didnt post teams cause i dont know the results i got taken out early cause i wasnt holding up my end of my teams ;)

philly / nj as long as your committed to playing with the crew we most likely accept u

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
:o Just where exactly is Wrath?

I'm in Pomona and tired of noone here at Stockton wanting to challenge me because of me knowing how to wavedash/L-Cancel/Di/not be a noob.
We are the northern part of South Jersey... Camden County to be exact, and Philadelphia. We are looking for two more people. If you are committed to the team, practicing, and tournaments we will let you in. You will get much better practice as part of WRATH.

-AxlT

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I checked Mapquest. You are 40 Mins from me. So if you want to come down maybe this Friday, you can meet and play the crew.

Also click the part of my sig that spells WRATH vertically to goto our myspace. We have recent tournament rankings, and soon to have videos.

-AxlT

Zee

Smash Cadet
I checked Mapquest. You are 40 Mins from me. So if you want to come down maybe this Friday, you can meet and play the crew.

Also click the part of my sig that spells WRATH vertically to goto our myspace. We have recent tournament rankings, and soon to have videos.

-AxlT
:o Sure lolz around what time couldI come play you guys.?

Velocity

Smash Lord
me and dot played yesterday i stopped the party cause falco ruins fun
going to cactuars today
whats going on for friday ?
cape s saturday and part of sunday

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
me and dot played yesterday i stopped the party cause falco ruins fun
going to cactuars today
whats going on for friday ?
cape s saturday and part of sunday
I want to get a small smash fest going Friday. Get people over... especially ones interested in joining a crew. I got Dark Blade interested and Moosh. ACTUALLY TRY AHEAD OF TIME to get some people. I want to push this crew foward. I will definately be putting those matches up when I get the DVD I have that all ready, and it should be sick.

-AxlT

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I want to get a small smash fest going Friday. Get people over... especially ones interested in joining a crew. I got Dark Blade interested and Moosh. ACTUALLY TRY AHEAD OF TIME to get some people. I want to push this crew foward. I will definately be putting those matches up when I get the DVD I have that all ready, and it should be sick.

-AxlT
I thought DarkBlade was in THP :O

dot_eater

Smash Ace

-AxlT
DARKBLADE!!!!!! when did u talk to him? we all must go to his tournemeent

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
DARKBLADE!!!!!! when did u talk to him? we all must go to his tournemeent
Yeah yeah... I already know... I posted it on our myspace schedule with a link to the site. It's not a smashboards thread (At least it isnt yet). We'll be going but who will be my partner... Slippery Pete or Dot_eater... hmmmmm.... We are also going to Pakman's Tournament.

Check Out Our MYSPACE... The Part of my Banner that says WRATH in Vertical Print is a Link to it!

-AxlT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom