• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
@Velocity

It was nice to get to play you our matches were very nice keep up the good work

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
We need to crew battle imo.

Meet up sometime?
yeah we should plan a smash fest or something... I would like to have different crew match ups since u have so many members... and maybe other players to form another crew... and we can also divide it up by region... south jerz / philly (WRATH, Tuar, Pakman, PimpUigi, etc) VS north jerz (WoZ, Sensei, Mud, Muz, etc)... just have a plain ole crew fest since I hardly ever get crew matches and they are so much fun! I want them and I want a lot of them.

-AxlT

Velocity

Smash Lord
thanks lol how many docs are there though yes lets all go to the tourny in media ill be at chus till idk when this weekend but ill be there

Magus420

Smash Master
Doc is one of his best characters that isn't his Marth/Sheik/Fox so yeah that'd be tough to beat considering he's good with just about everyone to begin with. I remember when I first met Velocity at a KotC awhile back he was but a mere mild cheddar at the time.

Ryu777

Smash Ace
hey, looking to possibly play you guys/get into crew, really I'm just looking for someone to play besides my one serious smasher friend. Possibly this sunday, I'm in cherry hill, I've got 2 TV, One GC, and I thinnk 2 copies of smash, btu one might not be working. it could only happen on sunday, so PM/IM/Post back.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
hey, looking to possibly play you guys/get into crew, really I'm just looking for someone to play besides my one serious smasher friend. Possibly this sunday, I'm in cherry hill, I've got 2 TV, One GC, and I thinnk 2 copies of smash, btu one might not be working. it could only happen on sunday, so PM/IM/Post back.
Unfortunately the only people you can play sunday at cherry hill then is me and maybe pete. Velocity will be in pittsburg and Dot's only mode of transportation is Velocity. But, sure we can play and if ur at least an OK player, cool to be around, but most importantly COMMITTED To Practicing, getting better, and going to tournaments, you can probably join. Teaming with us will insure you good practice since we normally practice weekly and we are pretty decent players.

Im curious to what character(s) you play?...

Also if you have AIM hit me up on my SN which is... GoodOlJamesMcHen

Ryu777

Smash Ace
my aim is all messed up :p

AS far as being cool goes, I tried to enter a cool contest and they told me I couldnt enter because I was way too cool. I lvoe the game but my parents arent that supportive which is why it is so difficult to hang out with smashers, but I would try to play wiht you guys as much as possible. I main falco, I'm learning quickly wiht mew2, and I 'm not bad with fox, but hes more of a fun character to me. as far as skill goes with falco, I'd say I'm about the same as this guy, except I'm slightly better mindgames and slightly worse at double shining.

if its any more incentive, I may be getting a video capture card tmrw, which would let us put up matches.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Velocties Doc Strategy = CAMP IT... Strategy to beat him = CAMP IT BACK... unfortunately matches will go to 5 to 8 minutes. If you want to insure your victory.

-AxlT
wow i dont camp when i pill i come after you you just run away and missle with falco i run away to shoot a laser and then shoot a laser as i come back thats not camping i get more smash attacks then ne thing u need to learn the difference between camping

teh spamerer just spams an annoys me though ill give him that 30 min long match win on corneria though that wont win the set

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
teh spamerer just spams an annoys me though ill give him that 30 min long match win on corneria though that wont win the set
True, that won't win alone(it was a 13 minute match btw, not 30 minutes, and with the timer like there will be in tourney you would have been forced to be significantly more aggressive.) BUT if I get lucky with Marth, and I did win like 2 out 7 matches that day with Marth against your Doc, or my Link's spam becomes teh pwnage because of Dark Blade...

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
wow i dont camp when i pill i come after you you just run away and missle with falco i run away to shoot a laser and then shoot a laser as i come back thats not camping i get more smash attacks then ne thing u need to learn the difference between camping

no that's SPAMMING... Camping is NOT Spamming.... CAMPING is a repititive usually semi complicated set up (As opposed to spam) to give the opponent least options that does not reliquish until they to fall into the bait...

SPAMMING is when you spam constant moves or projectiles in order to make it hard to move in on your opponent or harder to defend an opponent.

SPAMMING and CAMPING can be done simultaneous together, but are not the same.
Standing still and WDing back... then moving forward and repeat when a character jumps for an arial is CAMPING.

Everyone camps and spams in a match, but the volume is different accordingly... Velocity you are hard in the way you set yourself up... I dont care if it's a "Cheap" tactic... it works, so go for it. I'm an idiot for continously teching into you in our last matches and getting frustrated with other repetive WD camping that sets me up for one of ur F Smashes. Which I can try to work around these strats of yours but like I said that's why it takes 5 to 8 minutes, to deal with, if I want to not fall prey and win.

also I was talking about how you play Doc... not your falco... your falco is normal... and you DO spam lasers as you approach and when u stand still... that's still spamming.. FALCO SPAMS REGARDLESS... however its not really camping when u approach on full because ur just using mind games or forceful priority to set up different end results when you get close to me with falco.

BTW just to let EVERYONE KNOW...

CAMPING
SPAMMING
MIND GAMES
AGGRESSIVE PRIORITY/SPEED PRESSURE
UNPREDICTABILITY
DEFENSIVE COUNTERING

These are all basic LEGIT strats to play the game... if people SPAM, CAMP, PRIORITIZE... No Johns about their victory... it's all part of the game... no matter how more frustrating one strat is over the other.

-AxlT

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
and that's why you lose to good people, you need to think a lot when you attack if you want to be really good.

Pills and gay edge guarding with Bair and especially Super Sheet are the main things Doc has over Marth.
Not everyone plays like you do, Mew2King. Some people move on instinct and reaction rather than thinking every step through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom