• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Wozzy Woxy-Wombat Wread of Wishful Wicked Wonder

Dekar289

Smash Hero
can someone link me to doon's facebook, i want to beg him for his friendship

Doon

Smash Rookie
just gonna say im pretty upset my facebook was posted on here.. @ smopup smopup you seemed cool at jacksons and mytus place.. not sure whyyou made the choice to invade my privacy like that

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
just gonna say im pretty upset my facebook was posted on here.. @ smopup smopup you seemed cool at jacksons and mytus place.. not sure whyyou made the choice to invade my privacy like that
You can trust smashers yo :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hmm; yeah, people around here mostly know each other personally, it isn't like other online communities, at least within this regional board!
Sure there'd be lurkers/etc that aren't within the "family bonding atmosphere" but I agree it would've been safer/nicer to pass it on privately.

Wizzow

Smash Cadet
Is there somewhere people can post their 3ds friend codes to play Sm4sh?
Is here a good place to do that or should I make a new thread?

Wizzow

Smash Cadet
Alright cool, I'm already in the Skype group but don't have my 3ds at the moment. Will add everyone when I do.

Dr. Giygas

Smash Rookie
Hey, somewhat recently moved to Australia from Boston. I'm looking to get into the local smash scene but I have absolutely no idea where to start. I play Melee and I'm interested in expanding to P:M and Sm4sh.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Last edited:

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Hey, somewhat recently moved to Australia from Boston. I'm looking to get into the local smash scene but I have absolutely no idea where to start. I play Melee and I'm interested in expanding to P:M and Sm4sh.

Any help at all would be appreciated.
Hey man, welcome! Where abouts in Australia do you live? If for some reason there isn't something posted on the Australian section of Smashboards, there are Facebook groups for the states with an active Smash scene. Most notable are the Victorian, Queensland and New South Wales groups. If you keep an eye on the boards and join your state's group, keeping up to date with events and stuff is ezpz.

Last edited:

Dr. Giygas

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the info, I live in Miranda NSW. I just joined the NSW facebook group. I got married a few weeks ago on the 12th of september and I'm gonna try and get my wife into higher level smash 4 with me. Already loving the welcome feel I'm getting from the AU scene.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Thanks for the info, I live in Miranda NSW. I just joined the NSW facebook group. I got married a few weeks ago on the 12th of september and I'm gonna try and get my wife into higher level smash 4 with me. Already loving the welcome feel I'm getting from the AU scene.
yo, you're pretty close where @tedeth is and you're not too far away from @ Shaya Shaya and @Gords either. They'd probably be up for some smash funtimes. Tedeth and Gords both have semiregular meets, so keep an eye out for them in the facebook group.

If you ever need any info about smash meetups/tournaments/whatever in Sydney, hit me up anytime and I'll either help you out or point you to someone who can.

Last edited:

Wizzow

Smash Cadet
So how's the smash 4 online? I keep getting an error. Is it worth fixing?
80% of the people I get matched with are Japanese so there's a little lag, but it's playable. Definitely worth.

Rad

Smash Ace
Well after about an hour's troubleshooting I find out it's all Telstra's fault and the router is the problem. Of course they're installing the NBN in my street right now so I'm not really sure what to do.

Everyone is gonna kick my ass with all this 1v1 practice!!

Lex__

Smash Journeyman
[10:39:27 PM] dekar289: placed even with sarah
[10:39:35 PM] dekar289: sarah let's go grab a drink together and tlak about the tournament
[10:39:56 PM] Sarah: I'm down for that.
[10:40:14 PM] Sarah: We can talk about how we're average together

Last edited:

Meredy

The Busterina
Dooker and Sarah sittin' in a tree... Uhhh... **** I forgot the lyrics.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
80% of the people I get matched with are Japanese so there's a little lag, but it's playable. Definitely worth.
I get this too, I thought it was something weird happening on my online but i'm guessing it's the norm? Not that I mind it at all (aside from maybe it's a little laggier than it could be), it just surprised me that I was getting all the japanese players instead of the apparently non-existent Australian ones. :p

S.D

Smash Master
For glory mode is literally
Japan only
Ganon only
B moves only
Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag

Based on sample size of 1 for glory match

Also @ Shaya Shaya can I point out the original thread was named wozzy woxy wombat WOOM of wishful wicked wonder, (not wread).

Last edited:

#FTS

Smash Rookie
So i forgot my password to my old account (its been about 4 years...)

Anyway, i ended up buying a ****ty wiiU off gumtree the other day in anticipation for smash.

Sup.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
YOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm sure you could get your old account back.
Go to the land of forum support (down towards the bottom), and perhaps throw me a message on facebook first to confirm you're you :p

Last edited:

#FTS

Smash Rookie
haha surprise surprise, i join the group and the first thing i see is my face in the cover photo.

i am not too bothered about my old account as the email and everything is now invalid. Besides my new one has a lot less underscores in it.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
A little offtopic, but people seem adamant on saying rolling was buffed, but no one has presented evidence that it's any better than Brawl's (which were not amazing options anyway).

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
A little offtopic, but people seem adamant on saying rolling was buffed, but no one has presented evidence that it's any better than Brawl's (which were not amazing options anyway).
I am yet to see frame data, but EVERYONE is complaining about how hard it is to punish a roll. I'm getting better at it, but the frame window seems incredibly small. Right, @ S.D S.D ?

Top Bottom