• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOW. Falco is amazing!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Holy crap.

Holy crap.

Wow. I have been messing around with Falco for the past hour...and it's amazing. This character has so much going for him. I kind of want to just drop my other characters and go only falco. This character impresses me soooo much.

I will post videos once I am confident enough to use Falco on the level of my Climbers and G&W.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
lol he has so many offensive abilities/tactics/techniques at his disposal
laser lock
chain grap
strong smashes
half-decent, sometimes sub-par recovery
A pretty good spike
gayzers
a reflector

WHICH IS WHY I HATE FALCO

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Holy crap.

Holy crap.

Wow. I have been messing around with Falco for the past hour...and it's amazing. This character has so much going for him. I kind of want to just drop my other characters and go only falco. This character impresses me soooo much.

I will post videos once I am confident enough to use Falco on the level of my Climbers and G&W.
I can't wait to hear the gay things you and Sethlon will do in teams as double Falco.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Hum... It's kinda funny how Hylian can creates this sort of stupid thread, But that nobody blames him.

You know Hylian, i like you, and i appreciate your vids, but here, we all know Falco's potential, and i think that a big part of us are good. So, welcome here, but... Don't act as you were Jesus ;P (I know, I exaggerate little :p)

But yeah, i think that everybody must realise Falco's potential, and we are all past there :p

By the way, did you definitly drop Samus ? :s

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hum... It's kinda funny how Hylian can creates this sort of stupid thread, But that nobody blames him.

You know Hylian, i like you, and i appreciate your vids, but here, we all know Falco's potential, and i think that a big part of us are good. So, welcome here, but... Don't act as you were Jesus ;P (I know, I exaggerate little :p)

But yeah, i think that everybody must realise Falco's potential, and we are all past there :p

By the way, did you definitly drop Samus ? :s
Sorry if I came off like that to you...but I didn't mean it that way at all. I'm not going to discover anything new lmao. I am just enjoying learning the character, and I know falco is amazing...I mean Sethlon is my doubles partner lmao. It just feels different to actually play him, and I was amazed.

And I play samus a ton still. My favorite character.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hylian does your style differ from Sethlon's?

I didn't exactly like your GW (I've watched way too many Juntah vids) but I really really like your ICs + Samus soooo XD I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope you have a style as smooth as Seth's

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman

This thread has no real goal in discussion, but if anyone else made this thread it'd be just the same. It wouldn't get locked, but it probably won't survive very long. Either way making it doesn't make him act at like Jesus(I know, I sex mangos a little :p)

>_>!

And on another note, yea, Falco is scary how good he is. I'm still even more amazed about the fact that people aren't flocking to him like crazy yet. Beware though, becuase they will. It always happens sadly. Just look at how many people have rushed to Snake after people noticed how zOmG great he is.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
This thread has no real goal in discussion, but if anyone else made this thread it'd be just the same. It wouldn't get locked, but it probably won't survive very long. Either way making it doesn't make him act at like Jesus(I know, I sex mangos a little :p)

>_>!

And on another note, yea, Falco is scary how good he is. I'm still even more amazed about the fact that people aren't flocking to him like crazy yet. Beware though, becuase they will. It always happens sadly. Just look at how many people have rushed to Snake after people noticed how zOmG great he is.
I'm wondering why people haven't ran to wario yet either. He's just as insane. Especially Blueshell's<3 XD

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian does your style differ from Sethlon's?

I didn't exactly like your GW (I've watched way too many Juntah vids) but I really really like your ICs + Samus soooo XD I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope you have a style as smooth as Seth's
As of right now, I have no idea how Sethlon makes Falco move so smoothly haha. My Falco shouldn't even be compared to his yet XD. I will post videos when I make progress.

And that is a 1st cloud haha. I usually get people telling me that they like my style with GW more then NoJ because I don't use bair that often. Glad to see not everyone shares the same opinon actually :). I like watching NoJ.

And people will not flock to Falco yet...Aside from Sethlon, he has not been dominating tournaments. Also, I would say he is a pretty hard character to play.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I agree. I dropped several characters I had potential with (Diddy, TL, Zelda, Wolf, MK, IKE :[) for Falco.

Although I still play with those I picked Falco for various reasons, one of them being the lack of domination in the tournament scene :]

bowz

Smash Journeyman
:p Hylian you may be excited... just wait until you have to face a character whose moves are faster than yours.
There aren't many characters with moves faster than Falco. If you really look at his moves, they come out lightning fast and very few have a lot of lag (fair ftl)

J4pu

Smash Champion
I agree. I dropped several characters I had potential with (Diddy, TL, Zelda, Wolf, MK, IKE :[) for Falco.

Although I still play with those I picked Falco for various reasons, one of them being the lack of domination in the tournament scene :]
I sort of lol'ed at this. Tink, Diddy, and Zelda aren't exactly owning the tourney scene.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
kneeofjustice: where'd you find all of afro samurai? i can only find like the first two episodes.

yeah falco's is fantastic. i still suck though aha. cant wait to get better.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I tried Falco as well but unless you want to win, you need to be able to play like Sethlon, and that's HARD.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
bah. just tell people falco sucks. then destroy them in a money game =D

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
@ redgreenblue: Your sig made me watch all of Afro Samurai again the other night.
I knew it was a good idea to have an afro samurai signature. Long live samuel l. jackson

There aren't many characters with moves faster than Falco. If you really look at his moves, they come out lightning fast and very few have a lot of lag (fair ftl)
Two characters move faster than falco, to be exact: Metaknight and Game and Watch. Falco is disadvantaged against both of those.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Holy crap.

Holy crap.

...*waits patiently until you happen upon Lucario or Pokemon Trainer*

**** you and your versatility. ;=;

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
The Conversion to the Dark Side has begun!

LONG LIVE FALCO! LONG LIVE FALCO! HANDS OFF MY BREAD!!

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap.

Holy crap.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rHBulOwIs7g

you should check that out if you already havent seen it.

Top Bottom