• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Voice in brawl?

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
My friend actually thought Falco said "Hands off my friend!" lol wut?

I always hear "PK Cross" from Ness >.<

I was startled the first time I heard Toon Link die "Blahk!"

bdance23

Smash Cadet
PIT.

Christ his fsmash and side b are sooo irritating.

Actually also fox. He sounded so much more manly in melee, now he kinda sounds like a boy.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
haha, everytime i KO somebody with Pit, i always say "YOUR NOT READY YET"! or when I am Ike, i taunt "Prepare Yourself" then i say FOR DEATH, then go for the KO!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Hmm....well, yeah.
Pit sucks.
Ness and Lucas aren't too annoying, after all, it's better than a yellow rat who can only shout it's name.
And the kirby-wannabe (Jiggz) seems to have really been nerfed, I mean.....they took away the green ribbon! WTCrap?
And to believe I was about to main it again.....until my cousin's wouldn't shut up about it's voice.
I think I'll start maining it again, just to annoy everyone.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
To be honest, none of the voices are horrible enough that someone is not able to tolerate them. Of course Falco, Fox, Pit, Metaknight, and Pokemon Trainer should have had better voices, but they are all tolerable...

...unlike the cespools of horrible voice acting known as Mario Kart: Double Dash and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn!

Edit: And it took me so long to scroll just to find this thread! Stupid limits on threads to perserve bandwith regulations :mad:!

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
... o_O

Wow... I thought the voices in both of those games were good...

Okay, Daisy was annoying, but that was just a phrase.
Toadette and Toad leave something to be desired as well. As far as Radiant Dawn is concerned.....HOLD, HOLD I SAY would like to have a word with you. Also Brawl has Snake to balance things out at least. No one in Radiant Dawn has a voice remotely good enough to balance the others.

Baby Weegee Time!
Well, maybe not all of the voices sucked, Baby Luigi sounds so adorable :).

Top Bottom