• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Voice in brawl?

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
From so far that Ive heard I would say Pit, lifeless yet in some ways too much effort.

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
I'm really hoping that the rumor about Spike Spencer possibly being the VA for Marth is true, but I have a feeling that isn't the case because of reasons I have no backing for, so they aren't really reasons at all...

Anyway, solely because I want as many cheesy VAs in Brawl so there can be contests for who has the worst voice. They can have tournaments for stuff like that. Totally not superfluous.

spindash

Smash Ace
*Bowser FSmashes*

When was the last time we saw this happen?

This is another flame war of a thread just waiting to happen. Why even feed the fire?

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
" I fight for my friends"

Ike has a claim nature but, this might as well have been voiced by Microsoft Sam.

gcguest

Smash Apprentice
I agree with above, Sonic, Pit, Ike are all fairy men with homo voices.

But god **** just lookin at CPT Falcon shows his voice is lame...

gamer8

Smash Lord
gcguest, enough of the [coolest character in all of super smash brothers and better than Duke Nukem] alright?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Mr. "I fight for my friends" Rogers.

Whoops, I meant Ike.

11-year old Pit comes in close second.
Yeah, what were they thinking with "I fight for my friends" for a character with that much hype? Pit's voice is just... terrible... absolutely terrible, I'd rather have the ananananana! In the US version than his voice.

Chaotic-Strike

Smash Cadet
Dont see how ike is bad using "I fight for my friends" is a bad example simply because its a simple and boring line to begin with.

gcguest

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy, not homosexual, I doubt anybody agrees with you that Captain Falcon sucks.
Just because you have boy love for him, doesn't mean everyone else does. I guarantee there are others out there who hate him.

I'm done with this useless discussion, i'm tired of nerds jumping all over people because they insult there favourite character and make them cry.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
"I fight for my friends" is not a bad line. That fits Ike pretty well, honestly. The voice actor just butchered the living heck out of the line. He says it like he is attracted to the guy sitting across the room and has other things on his mind, it could be said far better... heck, my voice sucks, but I could say it better.

gamer8

Smash Lord
"I fight for my friends" is not a bad line. That fits Ike pretty well, honestly. The voice actor just butchered the living heck out of the line. He says it like he is attracted to the guy sitting across the room and has other things on his mind, it could be said far better... heck, my voice sucks, but I could say it better.
Yeah, that's mainly the problem about it.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Dont see how ike is bad using "I fight for my friends" is a bad example simply because its a simple and boring line to begin with.
It isn't the line itself so much as the fact that a) it's delivered with a total lack of interest and emotion (better be an SSE quote and not in-battle) and b) he sounds EXACTLY like Mr. Rogers when he says it. Also, I would much have preferred both FE chars to retain the Japanese voicetracks out of respect to the fact that FE is still mainly a Japanese series.

Top Bottom