• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Voice in brawl?

gcguest

Smash Apprentice
That's good. BTW, C. Falcon's voice is pretty cheesy. He still is a good character, though. Voice acting means almost nothing when it comes to character's awesomeness (or lack thereof).
I concur.

Whenever he just says " Show me your moves" I die a little on the inside, and then laugh at him.

Chaotic-Strike

Smash Cadet
It isn't the line itself so much as the fact that a) it's delivered with a total lack of interest and emotion (better be an SSE quote and not in-battle) and b) he sounds EXACTLY like Mr. Rogers when he says it. Also, I would much have preferred both FE chars to retain the Japanese voicetracks out of respect to the fact that FE is still mainly a Japanese series.
Have you heard Mr. Rogers before he says stuff so slowly making it sound boring. Its a serious line(yet extremely corny) and with no music it does make it sound dull but I perfer this than the alternate ala pit putting to much emotion into a line.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Ike's voice seems to have the least expression and very unlively. 'I fight for my friends, but **** i hate my job.' Is probably the original line the voice actor put in, simply because he sucked so much. The reason Anime voices are so good in japan is probably because of the fact that thye need to go to school for Voice acting, if i'm correct.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Um...have we heard all of the USA voices yet?
You know, that's a good question. I never thought this would be the topic of the day. I mean come on, we didn't even here Wolf's voice yet, lol.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Have you heard Mr. Rogers before he says stuff so slowly making it sound boring. Its a serious line(yet extremely corny) and with no music it does make it sound dull but I perfer this than the alternate ala pit putting to much emotion into a line.
To me, the tone of voice was perfect Mr. Rogers, minus the extreme slowness. It wouldn't have been much to ask just to stick with the original Japanese track, would it?

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
Lol at GC and, him being hell bent on telling use he hats CF.

We get it. You hate him. No one cares.

ON topic:
About Ike.
All of his lines are ok and fit his character but, that **** voice actor might have well been dead. It's like listening to a cassette tape being played by a voice that came from a computer...

And, yeah GKirby. You're right, in Japan voice actors are required to go to school for it.

gcguest

Smash Apprentice
Lol at GC and, him being hell bent on telling use he hats CF.

We get it. You hate him. No one cares.

ON topic:
About Ike.
All of his lines are ok and fit his character but, that **** voice actor might have well been dead. It's like listening to a cassette tape being played by a voice that came from a computer...

And, yeah GKirby. You're right, in Japan voice actors are required to go to school for it.
Thanks for your input, I was awaiting it, I'll sleep better tonight.

dark_Illusion_hokage

Smash Apprentice
Sonic's voice is suppose to be like that -_-...
or maybe it's just because the voice actor for him sucks balls...
I would of appreciate it if they would get a new voice for Sonic already.
Anyways the worst voice in brawl is falco and Pit's.
Since when was falco the leader of the Italian mob?

gcguest

Smash Apprentice
Sonic's voice is suppose to be like that -_-...
or maybe it's just because the voice actor for him sucks balls...
I would of appreciate it if they would get a new voice for Sonic already.
Anyways the worst voice in brawl is falco and Pit's.
Since when was falco the leader of the Italian mob?
Classic!!!

Chaotic-Strike

Smash Cadet
To me, the tone of voice was perfect Mr. Rogers, minus the extreme slowness. It wouldn't have been much to ask just to stick with the original Japanese track, would it?
I didnt find ike Jpn VA to be so good either for an attack move ( forget the name but the slash one) he sure sounded bored and horse.

As for pit from what I heard I liked the english grunts so far I just hate when pit talked the voice actress should of hid her voice to sound more like a boy. The original jpn voice actor I liked alot though.

fox VA was okay not to great not to bad

falco same as fox I dislike the accent wish we had the original star fox 64 voice back.

Top Bottom