• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Voice in brawl?

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
I didnt find ike Jpn VA to be so good either for an attack move ( forget the name but the slash one) he sure sounded bored and horse.

As for pit from what I heard I liked the english grunts so far I just hate when pit talked the voice actress should of hid her voice to sound more like a boy. The original jpn voice actor I liked alot though.

fox VA was okay not to great not to bad

falco same as fox I dislike the accent wish we had the original star fox 64 voice back.
Agree w/ most points, Pit sfx are decent, but the PALUTENA yell and associated groveling and sucking-up are a bit overplayed. SF64 Falco is desperately needed. As is DO A BARREL ROLL. I don't care who gets it as long as I can freak people out with Peppy sound bites.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Yes, but that is behind us now. As for the poor unfortunates who watch 4KidsTV today...
I, too, watched the original 1st season of Pokemans religiously. When you're a wee 9-year old you don't notice things like bottom-of-the-well animation, repetitive dialogue, and incredibly cheesy plot devices. (Though the miniaturization episodes w/ Sabrina were pretty cool).

gcguest

Smash Apprentice
And today's shows aren't even as good as the ones we watched...
Back on topic, Pit's voice is pretty annoying, and takes a somewhat close second to Sonic's.
God no, kids TV kicked soooo much *** in the 1990's. What they show on tv is a crime.

But yea, That Pit...

Lovely

Smash Lord
No best voice first. :(

Ok, I agree that Pit no longer sounds cute anymore. *sigh*

But that's the only voice that I didn't like too much, I'm not a person that don't like a lot of stuff.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Heck yes it is.....
My bias senses are tingling, and it feels... strange :(

I'd like to hear more English voices before officially claiming Pit is the worst. As of what I have heard, he takes the cake.

But the cake is a lie!

The Executive

Smash Lord
My bias senses are tingling, and it feels... strange :(

I'd like to hear more English voices before officially claiming Pit is the worst. As of what I have heard, he takes the cake.

But the cake is a lie!
Cake isn't a lie, silly. It's a band!

Als, don't hate on the 100post milestone. I'll gladly take what I can get when it gets here.

Zevox

Smash Lord
At this point, I'd have to go with Pit. Hearing him say "Great Palutena, victory is ours!" in that voice acting sample video was enough to make me want to mute my computer for fear of my ears bleeding (the sad part is, thats only a slight exaggeration). I haven't heard Sonic's English voice yet, so I can't say how he stacks up in comparison though. Falco is up there too, but mostly because his accent completely does not fit him. They should've just gotten his SF64 actor.

Zevox

KJC2004

Smash Apprentice
PIT PIT PIT PIT

why replace a good japanese voice actor(detective conan for christ sake) for some random whiny guy

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
Pit's voice is the best along with Meta Knight's (seriously I don't understand why nobody likes Pit's voice, he's SUPPOSED to be a kid!). The worst voice I've heard so far is like, Ike's because it doesn't even sound like the voice actor is trying.

Top Bottom