• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Voice in brawl?

N-Plus

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Trainer sounds like a chick...because the VA for him is one. Anyways, I think that his voice isn't poor, just not the best match for the way he is portrayed. Sonic definitely has the worst voice....I miss the old Sonic.
I know!!! its Ash's new voice from the anime! She is so bad! Ash( and pkmn trainer) sounds like a girl trying to sound like a boy!, who the hell hired here!

Ark098

Smash Cadet
C. Falcon will knee you in your sleep.

"FALCOWN PAWNCH" >>>>>>>>>>>> dead babies >>>> *insert any Pit quote here*
hahahaha! too funny

also cant take meta knight seriously. far too deep for a marshmellow. and lucario! why dont u rant abt ur stupid aura in every phrase!? god.. ike.. well he never was the smoothest talker. i never understood how in FE9 his voice was british when his sister spoke with a piercing american voice.

falcos ness' pkmnTrainers marths zss' sonics snakes wolfs and fox' voices - all awesome imo

Leifio

Smash Cadet
Pit, Ike, Fox, Falco, Wolf, PT... all of them had horrible voice actors who deserve to be burned

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Sonic has a great voice. He sounds all cocky and it fits his personallity really well.

Heck, most of the voices are pretty good unless you're a Weeaboo (Which alot of people here are)

Lucario wins by far. Pit is annoying but not that bad.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I know!!! its Ash's new voice from the anime! She is so bad! Ash( and pkmn trainer) sounds like a girl trying to sound like a boy!, who the hell hired here!
Ash has a different voice in the anime then the one in Brawl. I'm pretty sure at least.

M.K

Level 55
King Dedede sounds like a walrus having an orgasm when he gets Star KO'd.
Go ahead, flip on your Wii and give it a listen. I'll wait.
Did you hear it? OMFG, LOL!

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I would have given Wolf a proper upper-class English accent.
Pit's awful.
And I thought PT was supposed to have balls?

Additional : Why did they change the announcer's voice? In melee it was amazing.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
Pit's.
He have the voice of Rouge(Sonic the Hedgehog),i think.
The metaknight A continously attack.Better in japanese(well,all the voice are better in ***,excluding the Wolf and Snake's voice)

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
ikes voice is the best because he voice acts for his friends.
The worst is by far... PIT. sounds like a prepubescent, annoying, ike maining, 11 year old.
i like wolfs the most, wolfs accent is perfect.
snakes voice when he does his vB in japanese is amazing.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Are you insulting Tennessee?! :mad:

...Lol, I actually think Wolf's voice is okay. Could've been better, though. It isn't deep enough, I think...

But I'm beginning to think no one in Brawl has a bad voice... What's so bad about Pit and Sonic?

...Gulp.

Juuka

Smash Rookie
Pit is ****ing annoying, especially with his "The fight is on!" taunt. I find it amusing when he dies of off the top, his voice becomes deep as hell. He was also annoying in Japanese with "nanananannanana."

SagaKirby

Smash Journeyman
Sonics voice is too cheery and innocent.
its fun to make fun of pits voice when the pit player wins.
"gata-something,victory is ours!"
Me"baa bababababa victory is ours!"

Top Bottom