• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Voice in brawl?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Pit's voice is #1 worst. Sonic at least sounds like Sonic. Pit sounds like a fourteen year old girl trying to do an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression and failing badly.

And maybe it's cause I'm a girl, but I think Ike has a very sexy voice. :lick: Sure the "I fight for my friends" is lame but w/e.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Pit's voice is #1 worst. Sonic at least sounds like Sonic. Pit sounds like a fourteen year old girl trying to do an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression and failing badly.

And maybe it's cause I'm a girl, but I think Ike has a very sexy voice. :lick: Sure the "I fight for my friends" is lame but w/e.
+1 to the Pit-gay.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Does anyone remember Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer from that one Christmas special? Y'know, the clayish animation one? Reminder:

If so you'll confirm alongside me that that little reindeer sounds just like Pit. I wanted Pit to sound...I don't know, maybe a kid between the ages of 15-18 that has at least a slightly manly voice.

Sonic is ghey too!

mzink*

Smash Ace
to me sonics voice and lines are the most annoying, thought they do fit him and i have nothing against sonic really

Does anyone remember Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer from that one Christmas special? Y'know, the clayish animation one? If so you'll confirm alongside me that that little reindeer sounds just like Pit. I wanted Pit to sound...I don't know, maybe a kid between the ages of 15-18 that has at least a slightly manly voice.
lmao omg youre right! cool discovery lol

And maybe it's cause I'm a girl said:
haha me too ;) ikes voice is my favorite

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Pit. End of story. Just doesn't fit.

Ike is fine, the voice is fits well.

Snake sounds like he tries too hard to be manly and gruffy. Besides that, you can't understand a lot of the things he's saying cause he's mumbling, like ZZS.

Sonic sounds like sonic, good stuff.

Fox changes way too much. But at least its not laden with a heavy japanese accent.

Falco, wtf. With his taunt don't try me? Doesn't sound right at all. Sounds like they took the words from the VA everday conversations and stuck them together. Tone isn't right at all.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Donkey and Diddy have the worst voices. They sound like actual monkeys than their basic Mario series voices.
Please don't cite games like Mario Kart 64 as Donkey Kong's "actual voice" he sounds like a ******** mule being strangled in that game.

DK and dK sound awesome in this game. They sound so cool when they're realistic like that. Although I do like Donkey Kong's "Hey... cool... okay!" Donkey Kong 64 voice.

Peach has the cutest voice, it's so pwnage.

Falco. Who in the hell decided to give him an annoying Brooklyn accent?
He is Falco Lombardi, so I guess they tried to make him sound Italian-American (I say that because he doesn't sound Italian, Mario and Luigi sound Italian).

I've concluded that Pit has two voices, his normal, 10-year-old voice, and a separate 20-year-old voice that only comes out when he dies and "ALL TROOPS, MOVE OUT!"

Fox sounds normal.

ZSS sounds hot

Snake sounds cool

Ike sounds fine ("I fight for my friends!")

Sonic is just annoying, and his voice suits him

ReploidArmada

Smash Rookie
Worst voices in my opinion go to Ike, Pit (barely; It fits the character a little bit, but grates on your nerves) and... that's it. I don't mind Sonic's voice because he's pretty much always sounded the same (See Sonic Adventure 1 + 2). My favorite voices are Falcon's and MK's, because they're made of win, like nearly everything else about those characters.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Pit has the worst voice-over PERIOD. He sounds like a twelve-year old boy going through an awkward puberty who wants to be a badass anime character but fails horribly. I still don't understand what he says during his Final Smash.

Sonic sounds like he does in his games: a cocky hedgehog who's a wannabe. No surprise here.

Fox's voice seems to get drastically different each game. In 64, he sounded smug, in Melee he had a heavy Japanese accent (Mishun Cumpling!), and in Brawl, he sounds like a Sonic character. And WTF @ Wolf's voice changing when he activates his Landmaster. He sounds like Barry White when he says "We're gunna have fun with this thang!"

I don't really get Lucarios voice either. Sounds a bit like he's trying to imitate Vegeta.

Enough of your man love for CPT Falcon, he is the most annoying, lamest, and gayest sounding character in the game.

End of story.
C. Falcon will knee you in your sleep.

"FALCOWN PAWNCH" >>>>>>>>>>>> dead babies >>>> *insert any Pit quote here*

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I didn't like the Melee voice that much, it was kind of annoying... too high pitched.
I have to agree with you on that. It gets so annoying whenever you hear her voice after a smash attack. One of them almost sounds like a higher pitch of Mario's voice.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
"PEEKAYZUNDEL" and "You're too slooooooooooooooooooow!"

Ooh how i miss Ryan Drummond, his voice was sexy.

F*** YOU SEGA AND SAKURAI FOR NOT USING HIM!

JVMetaknight

Smash Rookie
No.

Having a woman voice a teenage boy might work in Japanese, but not here.
Really? It's been working pretty well for Bart Simpson the past ten years or so.

As for worst voice - Sonic.

"NAWH I SHO YUU! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Icelement

Smash Cadet
I find Falco's new voice to be downright disgusting. Not because I don't like the accent, but I don't like the accent on him. Why does Nintendo not even try to find a similar voice actor so that they could somewhat resemble the character's earlier voice acting in their older games. T_T

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Isn't it blatantly obvious? King Dedede! He sounds like a constipated robot. Whoever voiced him is an absolute failiure and should stop making games! Oh wait, Sakurai voiced him because he LOVES the character so much. His voice probably was terrible for Dedede so they made it worse, played 2 voice tracks over each other, digitize the hell out of it and you have Dedede with the worst voice in the game. DK comes in second place. TIGER SOUNDS? REALLY? Honestly, its like, "Hey what will DK sound like?! I know! A Tiger!" ****ing AWFUL.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
great cortona, victory is ours x D
I'm not gonna defend Pit's voice, but I can hear him say "Palutena" pretty clearly during that taunt. :ohwell:

There are plenty of voices that could've been better, but in my opinion, Falco's definitely takes the cake for the worst.

And it's not Brawl's fault that he's suddenly from Brooklyn — that mistake happened in Adventures, I believe. But his voice from 64 was still best.

I hate to say it since I might offend someone, but the Brooklyn accent makes Falco literally sound dumber to me. In 64, he was kind of an ******* (part of his charm) but at least he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. Now he just sounds like "the muscle" of the group. I hate it.

Roller

Smash Legend
I find Falco's new voice to be downright disgusting. Not because I don't like the accent, but I don't like the accent on him. Why does Nintendo not even try to find a similar voice actor so that they could somewhat resemble the character's earlier voice acting in their older games. T_T
Quoted for truthery

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Pokemon Trainer sounds like a chick...because the VA for him is one. Anyways, I think that his voice isn't poor, just not the best match for the way he is portrayed. Sonic definitely has the worst voice....I miss the old Sonic.

Top Bottom