• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Voice in brawl?

L 17

Smash Apprentice
Ivysaur. Nobody's really that bad, but Ivysaur... It's like they just took some random person and made him voice Ivysaur. :ohwell:

My thoughts exactly. Ivysaur is right there next to the obvious pit and sonic.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ivysaur? IVYSAUR? Brawl has 'The fight is ON!' and 'I fight fo' my freinds,' and you say IVYSAUR?

Seriously, Ivy is just soo badass, they needed to get some badass with a badass voice to VA the 'Saur.

No, wait. Infact, they didn't VA Ivysaur. The BAA'd (BadAss Act'd) him.

icicleblade

Smash Apprentice
Pit is actually a woman voice acter. when SHE says "you cant defeat me" it scares me
Yeah... And Pit obviously sounds like a guy. Pit's VA is actually quite famous, I think she was the VA for Rouge the Bat in the Sonic cartoon or whatever. That is NOT RIGHT!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Why all the uuber hate on Ike?
I mean, come on, he fights for his friends.
You can't get a better, more memorable line than that.
EVERYONE knows that line.
It's like insulting the old Starfox voices.
That was memorable.
Sure, they and Ike have something in common, odd voices, but I like Ike.
Pit......Pit.....man, I don't want to swear on the internet, plus , I never have, but he just sucks.
BAD.
PKMN Trainer isn't bad.
He rarely speaks.
Sonic seems fitting.
Don't hate Ike.
He fights for his friends, so you'll get no sympathy from him.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pit is actually a woman voice acter. when SHE says "you cant defeat me" it scares me
lol, a good amount of kid voices are used by females, pit is suposed to be a kid. But anyways, Pit's Japanese voice is worst than the Engish voice to me. =/

DLO

Smash Journeyman
ZSS has the worst voice; she's not supposed to talk.
lol
i go on youtube to see a ssbb random video(europe doesn't have brawl)and i note luigi's voice.In my opinion,his voice was better in ssbm.Now seems too much sadly-emo:chuckle:

I absolute love the "What's the matter,scared?".

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Winner : "The Fight Is On!"

Runner Ups:
"I'm too gay!"
"PK Fire!"
"Landmaster! (Snort)"

Tenki

Smash Hero
I wasn't bothered by So- actually, yes I was, but mainly because of the intonation on his taunts.

Pit's voices don't match sometimes (taunts vs dying voice, winning lines)

But Ike's voice bothered me the most. They didn't seem to fit him. But it's been a while since I played the game. Does he have the same voice actor? I don't recall him having voice acted lines in PoR though.

I did watch some FE 10 vids and he has the same voice, so I guess it's just like that. Too calm for his looks -.-;

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't bothered by So- actually, yes I was, but mainly because of the intonation on his taunts.

Pit's voices don't match sometimes (taunts vs dying voice, winning lines)

But Ike's voice bothered me the most. They didn't seem to fit him. But it's been a while since I played the game. Does he have the same voice actor? I don't recall him having voice acted lines in PoR though.

I did watch some FE 10 vids and he has the same voice, so I guess it's just like that. Too calm for his looks -.-;
I think Ike's Japanese voice fits him pretty well.I've noticed how that happens with Pit,like one of his death crys is way lower than anything else he says.For Sonic's voice:Why is Griffith still voicing Sonic???Ryan Drummond (SA>Heroes) sounded much better and fit him perfectly.Sonic X is over so why are they still using those 4kids voices?

Tenki

Smash Hero
I think Ike's Japanese voice fits him pretty well.I've noticed how that happens with Pit,like one of his death crys is way lower than anything else he says.For Sonic's voice:Why is Griffith still voicing Sonic???Ryan Drummond (SA>Heroes) sounded much better and fit him perfectly.Sonic X is over so why are they still using those 4kids voices?
Yeah, I know xD

I saw videos of Ike in the Japanese SSBB and I was like "whoa! I wonder what he'll sound like in English?!" and then I chose him for the first time and heard "Prepare yourself" and facepalmed.

I got used to it, but now he's just funny.

His voice should have been like this!
LOL jk. I loled when I first saw it

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I know xD

I saw videos of Ike in the Japanese SSBB and I was like "whoa! I wonder what he'll sound like in English?!" and then I chose him for the first time and heard "Prepare yourself" and facepalmed.

I got used to it, but now he's just funny.

His voice should have been like this!
LOL jk. I loled when I first saw it
I agree. That should've been what he sounded like. xD

Anyway, when I first heard the voices in the US version... I thought the worst were Ike, Pit, and Sonic. Now I don't mind them. But I do miss Pit's JPN voice.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
A lot of people don't like pits voice...i think its pretty cool, but if anybodies is bad, it would be ness (even though is in my team) i used to think instead of PK Flash he said PK pulse for some reason, but it doesn't matter to me, Ness rocks!

Top Bottom