• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst video game ever?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Blasphemy ! I just hope you don't end up in Smash Hell!!!!!!! lol j/k
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

But seriously, you want to see my worst game? Here it is...

Do I really need to say much more, or do pictures speak a thousand words? The rotten thing is, that when I bought it, I didnt really know what I was getting into (I was young and naive then) and the clerk at the Gamestop didn't even try to warn me!! Can you believe that?
XD My eyes starting bleeding when i saw the case of the game.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
superman 64 was like taking a beta of a game made by amateur programmers and putting it onto store shelves.

OH WAIT
Eeeyuk, that sounds nasty. Guess, I haven't missed anything ^^ Is it true that all games based on a movie or other media end up being only sub-average? I've noticed the games are all mostly rushed.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Eeeyuk, that sounds nasty. Guess, I haven't missed anything ^^ Is it true that all games based on a movie or other media end up being only sub-average? I've noticed the games are all mostly rushed.
It's rare that it ends up being a blockbuster hit.

For example: Spiderman. The movies and the games pwned so hard!!

Ah hem, but anyway...

Worst Game Ever: Mortal Kombat: Special Forces.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Hmm..worst game..

Probably the last Mortal Kombat games that came out. The Ps2 ones. Boring..
And of course...sports games <_< I actually like Track and Field games tho..

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I think we all can say ET was the worst game ever.

Apparently, Atari recalled them all and had them dumped in a New Mexican landfill.

The game was so bad, your life would go down at random, the enemies you would have to avoid would change randomly from doctor to cop (No, I mean like in seconds, the enemies would change) and sometimes you'd just fall in a whole and never die.

I played it unfourtunately:(

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Worst game for me would probably be Starcraft 64...It must have taken a complete evil genius to find a way to turn such an awesome game into an incredible CRAP port..

Geist

Smash Master
well imo AND in official sales, Space Ace on the Xbox is the worst game ever.
like dragons lair for the NES but worse. and for the xbox.

It was so bad that in 2006 it sold enough copies across the US to make 10$.

shadydentist

Smash Lord
I assume this refers only to major releases, and not those hundreds of crappy titles you might find in the budget bin.

Daikatana isn't the worst game ever, but fell incredibly far short of the hype.

ET was rushed, and Atarii expected it to sell solely on the strength of the movie. It actually did sell rather well, about 1.5 million, but with over 4 million produced, Atarii lost a lot of money and went bankrupt.

And yes, superman 64... less said about that, the better.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Pokemon dash ds. To run you have to scratch the ds screen hard with the pen. It ruined my ds. The only cool thing is making your own circuit shaped like pokemon. But you can ONLY use Pikachu although your opponents are different and make you want to play as them.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
From what I have played, Sims Pets. Gosh, all you do is take care of the animals. There's nothing else to do.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
ONe of the worst i've ever played would have to be Tony Hawks Underground (Xbox) Graphx were teh suxzors and the Story was worse.

I havent played too many other bad games other than that... it took me maybe 3 days to beat.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I think the worst game I've ever played was some Lion King game for the Game Boy Color...

Kirby's Tilt n' Tumble (GBC) - You have to go on wikipedia to learn what this game is all about. The difficulty and frustration potential/kinetic are through the roof, and it just gets boring to play this game for more than 5 minutes.
This comes close though.

EDIT:
Viper JLT4GOV said:
I'd say Shadow the Hedgehog. It would had been nice if they made it like Sonic Advencher with guns, but they made the game hard to get all A's on Hero missions.
Actually it isn't that hard, but it takes forever.
I've probably used up about a two weeks of my life trying to get all A's in this game...
Still missing one. :(
Not having touched the game in months probably doesn't help either.

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman

Apparently, Atari recalled them all and had them dumped in a New Mexican landfill.

The game was so bad, your life would go down at random, the enemies you would have to avoid would change randomly from doctor to cop (No, I mean like in seconds, the enemies would change) and sometimes you'd just fall in a whole and never die.

^this. never played it, but agreed

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you

Seconded. Just the worst game i've ever seen and played in my LIFE.

sensei_andrew

Smash Rookie
Yeah I look back at it now and laugh. Link was like a freeloader in Hyrule Castle. Now I see why so many people use that game as a "youtube poop".

gamer8

Smash Lord
The worst game of all time is....

SUPERMAN 64!!!!!!!!

Horrible, just freaking horrible!

Edit: LOL! 555th post, I didn't try either XD.

Dr. Metal Wario

Smash Rookie
Game:Super Mario Sunshine=Worst game ever. =P
System: Gamecube
Why:This game had the worst controlls I've ever seen in a Mario game. Fludd the backpack slows down Mario by alot and makes Mario have less moves. You can't Long Jump, or Backflip. Then the story is just crap. Mario is said to be a person painting all over the Island, but the real person that's doing it is a blue Mario. God why can't they tell the differnce between White and Blue. :rolleyes:

antimatter

Smash Lord
quoting from nintendo power:
For the NES, The adventures of dino riki. look it up on youtube.

Top Bottom