• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst video game ever?

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
i got more.

shriek(GBC)-had HORRIBLE sounds,graphix are a nightmare,you might wish you never saw this game

rampage(GBC)-horrible sounds,grapix are ok..

tarzan(GBC)-sound were a bit "blury" music is catchy,gameplay:find bananas,then find terk,over and over,pretty fun overall

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The worst game ever? Well I'd have to say Perfect Dark Zero (Xbox 360) because it's supposed to be a good sequel to the original Perfect Dark 64 (Nintendo 64) but it doesn't really improve on very much except for the graphics. The way they tell you where to go (arrows on the ground) kinda make me feel like they think the player is stupid. I don't mind being lost in a level, I usually find my way back and complete the level. And the hiding around the corner thing is stupid. The multiplayer is pretty bad too because the bots have exceptional high accuracy. And the guards still like hiding near explosive barrels which you shot at and you kill like 5 guys at once. The story isn't very good either.

This is just my opinion on this game and why it's probably one of the (if not) worst games I've ever played before.

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
darn i forget there were 2 games that were just HORRIBLE for the ps1 they were a disgrace to sony...

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
I would have to say that the worst game I've ever played is X-Men for the NES.
Just horrible...

Kada

Smash Journeyman
The worst game that I've played would be Transformers: The Movie. I was so excited for that game, and it turned out to be a massive disapointment. Any game where a Solstus can send a tank flying 50 feet in the air without losing so much as a little bit of speed REALLY needs to be re-worked a little bit.

I could go into a massive rant about how much it sucks, but I don't think I'll do that again <_<.

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
the worst game ever for me is dual heroes for the N64 you can beat that game in about 20 mins there wasnt much to unlock, hell when you got the game it was beaten BTW it was a fighting game. most of the names of the chars were like 3-4 letter names that seemed like the ppl pulled out of their *** I.E "hoe","gun" like geez, and the A.I was stupendous you can spam the same move and win and not to mention the stages were just squares with diffrent backgrounds the story was craptastic and everyone had the same ending but diffrent beginning WTF? and the funny thing about this game is there is only 2-3 vids about dual heroes on youtube lol

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Halo. Seriously.

Naw, just kidding. lol.

But, I was really disappointed when I played Pac Man 2: The New Adventures. The only enjoyable thing was torturing Pac Man to hell! Other than that, the game sucked. Still good memories.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Superman 64 is just horrible in all ways possible. I'm not just gonna knock on that game though, anyone remember a game called Gex the Gecko. Horrible games and Gex had some of the most dumbest humor. Gex fails along with Superman.

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
Superman 64. Jesus, me and my brother were pretty dumb back in the past, as we liked the game, but my bigger brother liked it more. That game was so slow, the plot was bad and the graphics were horrid. The only thing that made me like the game was the crappy spanish translation it had, as back then I didn't know any English unlike now.

Thankfully, I've grown to be a very selective person when it comes to videogames over time.

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
Wow, can't say but i've played alotta games

NES - Can't say i remember bad games from there...wait Star Voyager...omg it sucked

SNES -
Street Fighter 2 - really irked me though when Super Street Fighter 2 came out I became a fan again...
Teminator 2: The Arcade Game
Top Gear
Emmitt Smith Football
Mario is Missing
Kirby Dream Course - Really frustrated me.

GB/GBC

TMNT: Rise of the Foot Clan - Blech...
Final Fantasy Legend series - When i heard that they really weren't FF's i was sooo happy, they were definitly not FF's

N64 - I don't have that many games but

Superman 64 - omg sucked horribly
Chameleon Twist - Interesting concept, bad showing of it
Cruisin' USA - i think thats the right one
Glover - Well, it's not sooo bad unlike the PS version

PS

Jet Moto - thank god Jet Moto 2 was sooo much better
Galaga: Destruction Earth
Colony Wars
Tekken - just the first, it was atrocious
Battle Arena Toshinden - same reason
Final Fantasy IX - It's not that i didnt like it it just didnt grab my attention like the two before it
Gex - no 2D Gex please

PS2

GoDai - Ninja game gone sooo wrong
Summoner - 1st game I ever got, wow so weird looking
Tekken 4 - didn't see, to phase to the PS2 unlike Tekken 5
Paris-Dakar Rally - Never get this game, loading times are real loooooong

GBA

None - I like all the games i got

GCN

Same as above

DS

Spiderman 2 - friggin laaaaame

Wii

nope none as of yet

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'd say Shadow the Hedgehog. It would had been nice if they made it like Sonic Advencher with guns, but they made the game hard to get all A's on Hero missions.

Maeotian

Smash Cadet
Super Smash BRothers : Melee
Blasphemy ! I just hope you don't end up in Smash Hell!!!!!!! lol j/k
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

But seriously, you want to see my worst game? Here it is...

Do I really need to say much more, or do pictures speak a thousand words? The rotten thing is, that when I bought it, I didnt really know what I was getting into (I was young and naive then) and the clerk at the Gamestop didn't even try to warn me!! Can you believe that?

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I love dragonballz but i have to say that the first Legacy of Goku was horrible but the sequels were golden i wonder how they did that. Dragonballs.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Shadow of the Beast for the Sega Genesis. It looked like a really cool game due to the awsome graphics and interesting character you play as. However, the game turned out to be impossibly difficult. It was the only Genisis game I ever bought and did not finish. Nor did I even get close. Super difficult gameplay ruins a game for everyone. Even if you are super bored, and have absolutely nothing better to do, you wont get anywhere. That is the worst.

Anyone else remember this lame game?

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Once, my supposed "friend" (I didn't know she was just being fake, that b****) and I borrowed games from each other, she got StarFox 64 and some others, whereas I got some games I've never played and luckily will never play again.

I mean, Clayfighter 63 1/2 and Cruisn' USA for N64? Come on! It was so lame I could've cried.
Both: Horrible graphics. Both: Terrible gameplay. And both weren't fun at all. Maybe the first one a bit, but it just ended with me being pretty traumatized since the games were so bad.

I've never played Superman 64 and I think of what people say about this game, I'd better not play it, huh?

Also, from an other source, I've heard Daikatana for N64 was the worst game in history. I've read the Wikipedia article and I must say: Oh my gosh! That's a pretty effed up history there.

EDIT: Oh and Spider-Man for PS2 was crappy too. The gameplay was...okay. But the German voice actors and the butchered intermezzo scenes are horrible to hear and watch!

HAT

Smash Ace
superman 64 was like taking a beta of a game made by amateur programmers and putting it onto store shelves.

OH WAIT

Top Bottom