• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst video game ever?

the worst game i've ever played in my life was 50 cent bulletproof because the gameplay was just ugly and the aiming on there sucked balls. And I hated the story line, It was just a ugly game in motion.

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
If you think that's the worst game ever, you haven'y played very many games.
Though it wasn't as good as most Mario games, I think most can agree this game was still great.

Mario27

Smash Lord
space giraffe from the xbox live marketplace

ugh i've never tried acid, but i'm pretty certain playing that game is what it's like

iMichael

Smash Lord
Well I think Superman 64 is in the lead with it being the "worst video game ever" lol that's sad. Out of all games out there, who thought Superman would be the weakest(worst).

But there are some more losers who arent too far behind from taking his spot.

Agent CC

Smash Rookie
Worst game ever?

it would have to be classic golf for the sega genesis, ha!

This game could make a war hardened Vietnam vet break into tears of frustration,
a hard core gamer simply weep in desperation as there "perfect swing" is thrown off by a constantly changing 20 mile per hour wind.

I truly don't think that I have played a more frustrating game, if you've ever played this please tell others of the horror that is this game.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
The worst game I've ever played has to be Godai: Elemental Force for the PS2. There was all of four enemy types, the levels were long and repetitive, and the game was just plain not fun to play. My brother and I have gotten a little bit of entertainment from multiplayer mode, but everything else is just... bad.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
the worst game i played was mario's time machine it was so boring.It was like history class mixed with mario.The object of the game was to test how much you know about history like wars and famous people so you could evntually reach bowser and stop his time machine so he couldnt go back in time to wreak history BORING! It was on the SNES.

I T I

Smash Apprentice
the worst game i played was mario's time machine it was so boring.It was like history class mixed with mario.The object of the game was to test how much you know about history like wars and famous people so you could evntually reach bowser and stop his time machine so he couldnt go back in time to wreak history BORING! It was on the SNES.
HEY NOW

Mario's Time Machine was awesome. >_>

Worst game I've ever played, Karateka for NES.

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Ugh, there was this one game for the Gamecube called Super Smash Bros. Melee, anybody heard of it? It just sucked! Basically, it's a combination of several Nintendo characters in one half-a***d, obviously rushed game. Seriously, you could tell it was rushed. Some characters were even the copies of other characters, just with different graphics! The story mode sucked, too, as did the multiplayer. My brother rented it, and we tried it, UGH. Some of the characters were total c**p, others were way too overpowered. PICHU WAS EVEN IN THE GAME. This game really sucks. Yet somehow, they managed to get enough funding for a sequel! There's a website up to promote the sequel, but so far it looks as bad as Melee. I still can't believe there will be THREE games in this series.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Smash isn't a game. Its a revolution. People all across the world smash in thousands of ways; smashing pumpkins, smashing garden knomes, smashing little brothers, smashing pencils, and cashing in on the smash. Who smashes you say? Hulk smash and Flash Smash along with .0000000000005 % of the ENTIRE population. Before there was smash there was smack. Smacking is essential in all relationships, breakfast meals, reality shows and comedy shows. Can't you see it's all a wonderful cycle?

You meet the woman of your dreams. You think it will be smashing. She smacks you. You wake up your head in a big bowl of smacks. You spend the rest of your life smashing your fists on the walls of a Best Western. You finally crawl in a hole self-pity after losing your identity. But don't worry you will get a tombstone. It will say S. Mash.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
There was this one game I played, and hated HORRIBLY when I had it. Actually, I still have it. I got it at a yard sale for.. free cause the people there liked me or something.

It was for N64, and it was called Pilot Wings.

WORST. GAME. I. HAVE. EVER. PLAYED. so. far.

Anyways, I ran home wanting to play it and was severely disappointed, it was practically impossible to control and I didn't see the point to it.

(I was only 6 or 7 though, so I didn't know much about anything other than the fact that Luigi was made of awesome.)

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
There was this one game I played, and hated HORRIBLY when I had it. Actually, I still have it. I got it at a yard sale for.. free cause the people there liked me or something.

It was for N64, and it was called Pilot Wings.

WORST. GAME. I. HAVE. EVER. PLAYED. so. far.

Anyways, I ran home wanting to play it and was severely disappointed, it was practically impossible to control and I didn't see the point to it.

(I was only 6 or 7 though, so I didn't know much about anything other than the fact that Luigi was made of awesome.)
That's Pilot Wings 64, it was a sequel to the original, and awesome, Pilotwings on the SNES. I agree, it's one of the most disappointing sequels to ever hit the market.

ZFallen

All things are better with a little 'Z'
NNID
ZFallen
****....I liked pilot wings 64

superman 64 on the other hand....

Tryptomine

Smash Journeyman
I just loved what Gamespot said about Deal Or No Deal for the Ninteno DS. The only way to **** up a game thats all about pointlessly picking random numbers is to make them not random.

jetfire19

Smash Rookie
Two Games

Superman 64
Nintendo 64

"Hey, look ma! I'm flying through a wall!
Oh, shoot. I'm stuck."

Also this game called First Misson for the DS.
I don't know, the DS version sucked.

:( :urg: :dizzy:

Top Bottom